WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
easy...;)
I've been busy but qualifying has been done, I'll post it later today and if it's not too late I can do the race also and post it
sorry for the delay but I wasn't @home yesterday
Why I'am not posting it right away... the screens aren't ready yet and I need to work with some classmates on a very important project

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Take your time ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Malaysian Qualifying session

The qualify was pretty quiet and drivers just did their laps.

Paola Capriosa is first out trying not to get in traffic

Alex Jacques probarly in action for the last time as Tokar isn't confirmed yet for next season

Briere need to get Senna BR back on top together with Cramer to win the constructeurs

Mark Hampson is confirmed next season and will be driving for the same team as now
[img62.imageshack.us]

Tom Matthews is just like Jacques probarly driving his last days in a WGP car as Proteus GP quits the series

Woolhead is doing a pretty good job this season and we will se him back next season

Brazier who is better in the end of this season will stay with Scolari

Cantero is needed to qualify in front of the Senna's...

Russel is driving very good today and it will result in a good starting position

Maikel de Boer signed by Byron van het Bolscher for the last 2 races will not be in the WGP next season, he will try his luck in the W300

Matt Houston is very fast today

Achilles can't match his teammate but he is trying the best

Craig Longhurst who was very strong in the beginning of the season dropped back a little in the end

Mick Schumacher...as famous name but he couldn't do what Michael can

Johnny Ashby had a good race in Shanghai and will try to repeat it here in Malaysia

Nick van der voort wasn't too lucky last races but today he showed that he isn't slow

Kittleson tries the best with the Ford but the car just isn't fast enough

Results:

Race will be posted tomorrow I hope :)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
We've done what we needed to do today in getting 4th and 5th ahead of both Sennas so hopefully the race will be a clean and we can scoop the much deserved title :)

ah crap :( ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Looking good, Matt is right were I want him :-) ROFLMAO at Roberto's post.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Malaysia is the final race for WGP season one...

With the constructeurs battle still on this will be a great race, it was sunny in Malaysia and no rain predicted. The cars are standing ready on the grid and the formation lap has been done, who will win here in Malaysia? could Russel take his first win from P1 in the Scolari?

The lights are on and when they are out the latest race of WGP season 1 will be driven!

Matt Houston directly grapped P1 from Luke Russel!

Maikel de Boer dives on the inside from Nick van der Voort

Cramer tries to overtake Marc Ainley after a dissapointing qualification session

Paola Capriosa brakes almost to late and Tom Matthews closed the door so he's locking up his tyres to defend...
but he hits Matthews and spun but he can rejoin the race

Diego Noriega takes P2 from Luke Russel

Maikel de Boer tries to overtake Ivan Cantero for P4...but he hits the rear of the car just like Paola Capriosa did at Matthews...

And it looks like he will spin!!

But he holds the car with trouble on track and will try to close the gap again to Ivan Cantero

James Woolhead wanna take the fast corner combination to quickly and need to face the consequentions

First Guilherme Cramer wanted to overtake Ainley but now Ainley overtakes Matthieu Briere who was just in front, leaving the 2 Senna's fighting now

Once again SCR decided to let Matt Houston pit as first of everyone...Noriega grabs the lead now

He rejoins in 12

Maikel de Boer didn't sat down after his last try on Cantero and does it now!! P3 Atm for the Dutchmen as Houston pitted

Its incredible but one lap later he closed the gap to Russel and tries it but Russel looks strong to defend...

But de Boer knows the yellow Scolari well and overtakes him on the outside of part 2 of corner 1

At the end of the lap they both pit...

Ainley snapped through the pit wall, he is not driving a bad race so far keeping the 2 Senna BR's behind

Mikey McClain went off track

Looks like it's getting hot in Sepang as also Johhny Ashby is off track...

But by getting back on track he didn't checked his mirrors...what a stupid mistake, he collide with Bithrey

They both lost wheels and are out of the race!

When houston pits, de Boer goes further driving on P2 behind his teammate

Cantero who is at the end of the pit making his second stop already sees Houston leaving

De Boer is very fast now, closing the gap to Diego Noriega...

James Woolhead is overtaking Craig Longhurst who is nearly invisible this race

De Boer did it!!! He comes out in front of Houston after his stop and even got his old teammate Kyran Brazier between them

And it's incredible but he drove a good lap and beats his teammate in the pits!

When the latest cars in front pitted the 1-2 looked to be happining again for DFR!

Diego who was pushing de Boer trying to let him make a mistake but goes off track himself!!

He hits the wall and kills the 1-2 chance for DFR

And it's a weird lap with Ivan Cantero losing it in the same corners!

He can rejoin and will lose 2 places but regaining 1 from Diego

And the race is getting weirder with Brazier losing his P2 on the last lap to Houston!

De Boer wins his first ever officially WGP race, as the X-mas race didn't counted, he is getting on the highest steps of the podium today,
once again coming from P8 just like SPA. He should make 8 his lucky number

Matt Houston gets second in the race and third in the drivers championship

Kyran Brazier finishing third scoring a podium for Scolari after Russel started from pole

Maybe some will see him as the deserved winner, maybe some not, but we know this driver showed his performace already in the first ever race

Results

The last race of the WGP has been runned and we had some different winners during the season...The WGP organisation wishes all the teams & drivers much luck in their future
Congratulations to Guilherme Cramer and Subaru 555 which are the title winners in this season!!
SEE YOU NEXT SEASON AND WITH THE X-MAS RACE ;-)

Drivers Championship Standings after ROUND 19

1 Guilherme Cramer 349
2 Ivan Cantero 307
3 Matt Houston 292
4 Nick van der Voort 285
5 Ryan Achilles 270
6 Marc Ainley 263
7 Craig Longhurst 261
8 Mathieu Briere 249
9 Alex Jacques 238
10 Kyran Brazier 235
11 Maikel De Boer 229
12 Mick Schumacher 224
13 Diego Noriega 207
14 James Woolhead 200
15 Wills Bithrey 170
16 Paolo Capriosa 163
17 Mark Hampson 152
18 Luke Russell 146
19 Jonny Ashby 143
20 Mikey McClain 140
21 Tom Matthews 137
22 Dean Kittleson 74

Ilkka Lahtinen 92 [Retired]
Adam Rouse 31 [Retired]
Lucinda Yeung 15 [With W300 car in opening race Melbourne]
Ruben Greidanus 11 [With W300 car in opening race Melbourne]
Bernie Bolt 10 [With W300 car in opening race Melbourne]
Flick Wang 6 [Deadly crash at Nurburgring]

Constructeurs Championship Standings after ROUND 19

1 Subaru 555 Subaru 617
2 Senna BR Honda 598
3 SCR Holden 562
4 RTB Samsung Mugen Honda 524
6 Devil Fox Racing Mitsubishi 483
5 Tokar GP Ford Zetec 462
7 Scolari Ferrari 435
8 JJ Racing WGP Audi 346
9 Proteus GP Mitsubishi 308
10 GP Racing Porsche 293
11 Ford WGP Ford 258

SCR W300 Renault 25 [With W300 car in opening race Melbourne]
VdV Racing Renault 11 [With W300 car in opening race Melbourne]

Driver Championship Winner:
Guilherme Cramer
Constructeurs Championship Winner:
Subaru 555

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2006 06:46PM by MDBSnake.
YEEEESSSSS!!! C'MON!!!! GET IN!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE AT SUBARU 555 FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB THROUGHOUT THE SEASON, ESPECIALLY NICK AND IVAN, AND TO BYRON FOR SETTING UP THE TEAM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

And it is only respectful to play the national anthem:
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Anyone got any champagne? HEHE

WHOOHOO!! CONSTRUCTORS IS OURS!!!!!!

Too bad I lost 3rd place in the WDC though, but 4th is nice too!

And Maikel, you could have made a bit less screens of yourself ;)
can I help it that I was overtaking much cars ;)

Yeahhh, Go Subaru ! ! ! ;)

Congrats everyone

Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

> And Maikel, you could have made a bit less screens
> of yourself ;)

Indeed , u really loving urself arent ya ;)

Magic Senna
nah I'm loving my girlfriend and disliking myself ;) but as the helmet hides my ugly face ;)

Got no freaking idea how the best driver managed to suck so bad but still, champion ;). Congrats to Subaru, unfortunate result for Senna BR but I want to win the title again and have the team be #1 in the constructor's race as well :).
w00t looked like a good idea to take maikel altough luke did good in his crappy scolari to;) to bad for diego crashing, could have been another 1-2 but meh we won, and wanna congratulate tom with his subaru 555 constructors title:)

Matt Houston's Post Race Interview

Matt a great drive for you, managed to get 3rd for yourself in the drivers and contstructors championship, a great first season for SCR wouldnt u say.

Ah yes, was a great day for the boys of SCR... we put in hard for this race, we had to compromise on fuel in order to get a good qualifying results as it may have been the only was for us to beat Nick in the Subaru today. If it wasn't for the lack of fuel I may have been able to win today.

You over took Luke Russel straight away, brilliant start by you i must add, tell us what went through your mind when the lights when out.

I knew if i made a good start id have a good run down to the first corner, being on the dirty side of the track it may have been a bit risky but i got good traction of the line and was able to just stick it down the inside and Luke was sensible enough to let me through.

You made another great pass on the last lap of the race, what were you thinking!!

It was the last lap and I was a lot faster then Brazier, I knew my car was better then his it was just a matter of the right time. It was risky, as if i had been taken out we would have lost 3rd in the drivers championship but i made it through and go second!!

A great way to end the year for you guys, what will you be doing in the time off now until the christmas race...

Well i think i plan to take a couple of weeks off, just let my mind and body relax for a while. Then i think Gui and I are hitting some of the local clubs on an acoustic guitar tour for some fun... And then it will be back into testing, preparing the 2007 car.. you'll be in for a big shock of the pace of this beauty next year. The pace is amazing and the engineers have really out done themselvers this year. Oh and just finally a big shout out to Mal, the team owner of SCR, his commitment to the team and the passion is has in unsurpassed by anyone in this field.

Thanks for your time Matt..

No worries guys, cya

GPGSL WDC Season 4
We shall start the tour with a 2-day off at the beach in Rio and then Melbourne ;)
Thanks for your great job Maikel, and thanks to everyone for participating in the WGP, we had a few shaky moments a while back but we got through and completed the season in great shape.
I'll now remind team owners that there is a vacancy (one slot) open in the WGP grid for S2. I'll post same in the W300 thread as those team owners have first chance to transfer their team. If there are no takers for a transfer I'll throw it open here, keep an eye on the thread, and when we have a full grid announced a new S2-WGP thread will be opened.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy