WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Vomit IIRC, but I haven't seen him for a while now.
I thought it was Paulorblanco..

Magic Senna
it was vomit, but he needed to go to militairy and prblanco took it over for a while from him.

GP Racing BMW have confirmed their 07 WGP entry.
There are now ten teams on the grid.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
w00t :)

Magic Senna
v00rt

I'm against sigpics
vroom ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Southern Cross Racing = Southern Cross Racing
Devil Fox Racing = Devil Fox Racing
Fly Emirates Toyota = RTB Samsung
Fortuna Audi Racing = JJ Bud Racing
Real Madrid Yermo = Ford WGP
Scolari International = Scolari International
Senna BR = Senna BR
Team Shadow Subaru = Subaru 555 Team
Viper K1 Mercedes = New team
GP Racing BMW = GP Racing

1 space left!
duh, still no tokar...

IMO that's too bad for them. The team boss doesn't respond and the drivers don't either. That doesn't show they have much interest.
hence the reason the system was set up ;-)

Vomit (or the one who took over the team for some time or the drivers) have till sunday evening to response... else they are out

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
yup, so dont go to early.

I highly doubt Tokar will re-enter.
I think so too... but we need to give them the chance ;)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
I remember reading many pages back either Vomit or a driver mentioning Tokar wants to stay. Just you never know if someone's traveling, having net issues...
maybe but we can't always wait Gui,, we've put a deadline and everybody who doesn't make it isn't in...there are other people waiting to have a team and they will probarly be more into the series then Vomit

just to spam a bit so the free practice is on the new page ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy