WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
i will sue you, i have all the contracts and licenses to order zandvoort 80 days a year for personal use for devil fox racing!:P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2006 08:31PM by Iceman-Kimi.
I hope the inhabitants of Zandvoort will all sign a petition and kick you out ;)
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope the inhabitants of Zandvoort will all sign
> a petition and kick you out ;)

i will bury all noob habitants of zandvoort on the zandvoort beach if they sign that petition.

Too bad for you I have 100 days on Zandvoort with all needed licenses and contracts ;-)
Oh yeh and before you start I don't make to much noise, thanks to a new system developed by Scolari ;) But yeh I think it will happen what Nick is mentioning ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Iceman-Kimi schreef:
> i will sure you, i have all the contracts and
> licenses to order zandvoort 80 days a year for
> personal use for devil fox racing!:P

;)

And you'll have a big task on burying 50.000 people :P
I got eight tyre votes, 3 Dunlop, 4 Bridgeston, 3 Firestone.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
maybe it's easier to ask each team what tyres they like and the mayority of the second tyre brand will be it :)

Senna BR -
Team Shadow Subaru -
SCR WGP - Bridgestone
Fly Emirates Toyota -
Devil Fox Racing -
Scolari - Dunlop
Fortuna Audi Racing -
GP Racing -
Real Madrid Yermo -
Viper K1 Racing - Bridgestone
Rico Racing -

But I'll guess it will be Bridgestone so its better for teams to say if they choise Dunlop or Bridgestone ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Senna BR- Bridgestone & Dunlop
Guimengo Wrote:
> Senna BR- Bridgestone & Dunlop

Are you kidding? Ur team with 2 tyre suppliers?

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
front bridgestones, rear dunlops :P

I'm against sigpics
devil fox racing- dunlop and firestone

(i realy wanna drive on firestone but meh if there is bridgestone, il take the dunlops)

Rico Racing - Bridgestone en Dunlop
Bruno, that's the vote for the 2 suppliers to series :P

When they are decided Senna BR will make an announcemet;-)
Shadow Subaru shall be on Dunlops - Or whatever tyre is blue ;)

Wicked can't wait to get down and paint the car :)

[www.purevolume.com]
I'm not asking you to vote guys, the two tyre choices you have is B or D, so just choose which one you want for yr team.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
In this case, Senna BR shall go with Bridgestone. Maybe a change of rubber will help bring the team back to the top!
Tyre choice needed please for:
Fly Emirates Toyota
Fortuna Audi Racing
GP Racing
Real Madrid Yermo

I've decided to change my supplier. I'm going for Dunlop again (it's in my contractual info for the team, so I'll keep it that way)
Fortuna Audi Racing - Dunlop and Bridgestone
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy