Posted by b-tone 
Re: 2005 set - "Can+USA+Fra+GB Update" *released*
Date: July 14, 2005 10:32PM
Posted by: bones1834
Date: July 14, 2005 10:33PM
Posted by: b-tone
@rahul - i'll look into it for the necxt update

@lemming - there was no real probelms with the nurb update, but this will fix things mostly.

@mini - check pm //forget it - bones beat me :p

____
Tony

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2005 10:38PM by b-tone.
Date: July 14, 2005 10:44PM
Posted by: Lemming
Wow, nice mod! :)

Altho there is one small problem. Was racing at Silverstone, order: Montoya, Alonso, Fisi, Button, Trulli, just as it was at the real race.... except Trulli wasn't lapping 3 minutes slower than everyone else! :p

Date: July 14, 2005 10:45PM
Posted by: fongu
@zaz
it was a private 95 beta that i've had since 1.0 ;)

thanks bones :)
Date: July 14, 2005 11:05PM
Posted by: ZaZ
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @zaz
> it was a private 95 beta that i've had since 1.0
>
>
> 1995 mod

i think i have the same version :) converted from that installer file.
anyway... the swaps were failing?
i'll take a look at it after i finish my cigarette. and if i find something i will release an update within an hour, if all goes well

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: July 14, 2005 11:09PM
well it only happened once to be honest, but there was no crashes or anything, i just came out of the game and restored and nothing swapped back. But it works ok now :/

Date: July 14, 2005 11:15PM
Posted by: ZaZ
but still... shouldn't happen :)
thing is that i didn't test 1.0 carsets that well, and some minutes for the release i decided to change something in the swapping routine for 1.25 carsets.
that same routine is also used for some things in 1.0 carsets, but it could be that it is not really compatible.
anyway, i'll look at it.

[edit]
looked at it, and 1.0 sets seem to work ok here.
i'll take a look if i can update support for 1.0 sets a bit, and let it use the 1.25 routines (which are more safe)
[/edit]

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2005 11:30PM by ZaZ.
Date: July 14, 2005 11:47PM
cheers :)

Date: July 15, 2005 03:05AM
Posted by: bones1834
@Fongu the same thing just happened to me. It didn't swap anything and just started with original cars.wad. I rebooted my PC and it now seems to work now. HHMMMMMM?
Do you just install build 41 over build 31? I don't need to reinstall all the updates in order do I, or reinstall the other mods I'm using? Just update CSM and install the new 2005 update?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: July 15, 2005 05:54AM
Just install build 41, and then the update. make sure you have all updates installed already

____
Tony

Roger that Tony. Thanks....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
i have the same problem with the Mod 95
This is very a great mode!!! Everything looks very good. Congratulations. Only one question: can anybody confirm to me that when I configure it I have to keep off the voice "Pitboxes & Stands" ???
Thanks for all the answers.
Giovanni
Date: July 15, 2005 11:43AM
it is best to leave "Pitboxes & Stands" OFF. I had plans for it but not the time to implement, so next update they will be working.
You can try ON and see what happens. It shouldn't cause any damage.

____
Tony

Ciao Tony , thanks for the answer. I just tried to put the voice "Pitboxes & stands" on and nothing happened: I mean the pitboxes 2005 don't appear but it is possible to play with no problems.
Thanks again and congratulations.
Giovanni
Date: July 15, 2005 01:30PM
Posted by: matt
hi,ive just got back off holiday and now am going to start using CSM.
before i used to use track specific wads in two separate gp4 installs for 2003 and 2004.

what i want to know is can i still use these wads using CSM as i did a lot of personal updating of these season updates myself and really do not want to lose them.

Date: July 15, 2005 01:58PM
yes CSM can use track spec wads :)

make a new set and put your track wads somewhere (Data\Wads) ad a line in the swap ini "Folder1=Data\Wads," and make your gpxpatch file which points to the wads.

2005 uses track spec wads ;-)

____
Tony

Hi,

Im new to posting on tihs forum but have been a daily viewer of it since just before Tonys Mod was released. The stuff on here has really helped me.

Howeveer i have a problem with the new update that includes canada to GB. I have installed it along and i have no sound during game. The menus and everything else is fine but no music. Also, when loading, i get the original loading screens NOT the new updated ones. I follwed everything Tony said at the start of this thread and all previous installs have been fine.

Can anybody help me??????

Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy