"Orchid" R25, Silverstone GP '05, WIP. ATTENTION SUFE PAINT TEAM PAGE 4

Posted by ksg7312 
Bueno era un novato, pero estoy discutiendo lo de pedir permiso, y creo q me ha ayudado el FORO, no el SUFE PAINT TEAM ;)

saludos y sin malos royos
Crax que poco sabes chaval ,eras un novato y sigues siendolo, enterate primero quien es SUFE PAINT TEAM y luego di si te ha ayudado o no. Es todo sabes donde me tienes si quieres hablar de esto un poco.

Y repito siento que se haya montado todo este lio por nada o por cuatro elementos que quieren sacar punta a las cosas.
An honest thief is still a thief.

The problem is not that there is credits in the readme, but that you have taken the work of someone else, and base your success on it, without asking those that effectively made it possible for you to do what you do.

Like if you take a book I have written, which I release for free download but state clearly that you CANNOT use my material without permission, and make it into an audio tape thanking me... thats still wrong if you didn't ask me if you could do that. How much would you respect me if you did that?

It is rare that artists say no to sharing their work, and if you have respect for them, how hard is it to spend 10 minutes of your time to send them an email? What possible reason could you have for not doing it? None, except perhaps fearing that they say no, because you lack the discipline and commitment to learn how to do it on your own.

Like it or not, these rules are of the request of the artists and modders here, and have been made over a process of many years. They are NOT up for debate. Everybody is expected to follow those rules, and those that don't get the same treatment.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
f what requests is not to harm authorithy, then taxes pay and would you to request what they demand. Another way they cannot be dealed with as artists although you want. You are normal com but or less conocimeintos people of different aspects. But never artists would although they make works that really are of artist
look just ask permission its bloody polite!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Silverstone R25 livery's nearly done. :)
I changed the blue color & something.
but I couldn't add "MM" logos.
I wish Rom1'll take this part.
Thanks to Rom1, Sheepy and EVERYONE. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2005 05:06AM by ksg7312.
looks really nice!

I'm against sigpics

that's great work.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
@ ksg7312

Very nice, have you released the French version yet?
I got a permission by Rom1, but I didn't released yet.
Because his great works are much better than mine. :)
Please wait, he will relaese updated "R25 pack" later.
If you want to have it, I'll send it to you - only France GP livery.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2005 07:57AM by ksg7312.
Yes please I would really appreciate that:

Please send to:
jasonw@driveline.com.au

Looking forward to your other releases but Rom's :)
Please send to: cox44@arcor.de

thanks in advance
yeah me too please

sunil14mca@yahoo.co.in

thanks in advance

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
if possible could you send me the france version? thanks in advance
Ed_Greenhalgh@hotmail.com

also, do you need a MM logo? try [www.renaultf1.com] and put your mouse on the MM logo under the rear wing, then a MM logo will flash up. Hope it helps!

X (@ed24f1)
Yes please. marclister at hotmail dot co dot uk.

Cheers.
Thanks SchueyFan.
but, 'MM' logo is needed to assign mapping with R25.
I don't know well z-modeler. This work is up to Rom1.
thanks.

ok, thanks for the file! can't wait for the silverstone version as well!

X (@ed24f1)
rom1's barcelona version (included in latest version of b-tone's set) has the MM logo included, so maybe this could help you on where to place the logo on the tex file

X (@ed24f1)
There's only one thing you can do, and is ask everybody to not download the "leechers" cars. I did the same when some people were using my cars without permission. And tell gpgames.de managers, to not let this work be uploaded in their webpage, and other good websites.

I, personally, think it's awful see people who makes cars, changing my cars, with bad quality, without asking me or giving me any credit. Do it for personal use.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy