"Orchid" R25, Silverstone GP '05, WIP. ATTENTION SUFE PAINT TEAM PAGE 4

Posted by ksg7312 
Re: "Orchid" R25, Silverstone GP '05, WIP.
Date: July 13, 2005 12:56PM
Posted by: Rigstor
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok , then I will say : Vuile Klootzakken ! Hufters
> ! Vieze Eikels ! Hoe durven jullie iemand zijn
> werk te stelen ?!?

It seems that some people didnt' go to school when RESPECT was taught, that's a shame, it's not good to live without it. Dutch is understood and if wouldn't be there are free translators to understand the way you behave. You could think before writing.

As nobody stops this... Ahora bien chaval, una cosa quería comentar, traduce lo que dice MacKimi, azken esaldiarekin adoz nago eta tximinoa zara eta kito ;-)

I love GP4 so are these lasts posts necessary? Please delete them and let's enjoy GP4

Thanxxx
Date: July 13, 2005 01:38PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
b-tone Wrote:
> a wop ba-ba lu-mop a wop bam boom
>
> ____
> Tony
>
>

oompa lumpa do be de do....i have got a leecher story for you ;)
Date: July 13, 2005 02:37PM
Posted by: Morbid
Attention cobra1, and other members of the SUFE paint team.

I want you to sort out this situation. Either you pull the download from the hosts you have submitted them to, or you get permission from the relevant artists. I expect you to comply to this request. You have 24 hours to do this. If you fail to respond affirmatively, either in this thread, via PM or by email at (removed), and I shall immediately seek to have you permanently banned from this place. After that all other members of SUFE paint team will be banned on sight without warning. This part of this post has also been sent to you via PM.

@ Xana and MacKimi. Spare us the moral preachings. We have rules here, and they are in place to ensure that our artists and modders get the recognition and glory they deserve. The rules are not up to debate, and are as follows:

We do not tolerate leechers and those that steal other peoples work. We expect people to show due respect for the artists efforts and ask for permission to use their work, and accept if permission is denied.

On the other hand, we will not dictate what people can do and cannot do in their own home on their own computers. This leaves us in the position that we will not step in, when people mod, change, reshape, retexture, recycle the work of other people, as long as it is for private use, and there is no distribution.

As for screenshots of such work... its a matter of tact and social skills.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2015 10:06PM by Morbid.
thread re-opened.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
good work morbs :)

____
Tony

Date: July 13, 2005 04:07PM
Posted by: xana
neither my mouth nor mackimi it has left nor a single insult in all post which we have written I suppose that ademas of the norms that you mention in your post, habra others like those of not insulting in the forum for example that happens that teneis immunity you or who? good then I am not going to be pleasant to you of which me banees so that, neither of coña want to be in a forum where to give my opinion until the moderators always insult to me has liked grandprixgames and I have been I long time visiting it, but while there are individuals in his forums, like which I have been in this thread, volvere jamas.yo I do not believe that the administration of this Web deberia to intervene in the affair and to sanction to those who has insulted to us and used that language I do not paint nor model nor anything simply I am loving of gp4, and regular to many forums and webs and is the first time that is insulted to me in good I am not of that nature and I do not make my education the same me does not allow it, and if I continue reading not I am going to contain asi that until never

PD:no encounter in ningun site to erase my registry, deberia to be available for any user who is wanted to go of aqui, that I believe that they are already going to be many while these bad-mannered individuals esten posteando aqui please make make me disappear of their data base

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2005 04:21PM by xana.
xana,
el problema acá es el simple hecho de que los miembros del SUFE paint team hayan tomado el trabajo de otro (en este caso, Rom1), realizarle las modificaciones necesarias para actualizarlo al Gran Premio Británico, y lanzarlo sin pedir autorización a su autor.

Está bien si uno quiere modificar un auto para su uso personal, pero para lanzarlo en público, es necesario pedir la autorización a su autor original, porque es él quien ha realizado la mayor parte del trabajo (en este caso, el modelo 3D y las texturas).

No sé si en el caso del SUFE paint team, ellos solamente modificaron las texturas, o repintaron todo el auto, o incluso hicieron modificaciones en el modelo 3D, pero el tema de pedir autorización es porque los autores invierten mucho tiempo y esfuerzo en hacer sus autos desde cero y no quieren que alguien venga y porque modifica dos líneas en las texturas salga a decir "yo hice la tal versión de aquel auto", porque en realidad la mayor parte del trabajo es del autor original.

Es sólo una cuestión de respeto por los autores, que de hecho, son los que mantienen el GP4 vivo, porque si el juego aún fuera el original de la temporada 2001, seguramente no sería tan exitoso como lo es hoy por hoy.

Si alguien tiene el tiempo para tomar cierto auto y hacerle modificaciones, creo que también se puede tomar 2 minutos de su tiempo para escribirle un mail al autor y preguntarle "he hecho estas modificaciones en tu auto, te parece que podría ponerlo disponible para la descarga?". Si contesta que sí, perfecto, ya tienes autorización, y si dice que no, te lo quedas para uso personal, y a lo sumo lo envías por mail a quienes te lo soliciten.

Solamente mi opinión, y gracias por haber leído. :)

I'm against sigpics
SUFE PAIN TEAM solo es responsable de sus propias opiniones.De cualquier manera ustedes son libres de bannear a quien les apetezca. Que yo sepa no he insultado a nadie ni faltado al respeto a nadie en este foro , aha hagan lo que deseen. Por mi parte nada mas que añadir les deseo toda la suerte del mundo.

Si queda alguna duda SUFE PAINT TEAM SEGUIRA CON SUS TRABAJOS.

Ya podeis banearme ,expulsarme, etc,etc,etc.
En nu in het Nederlands aub

Im embarrased coz im Spanish like these guys (but im not a leecher, only them :D), they never get permission of shape authors...I agree: leechers

Sorry 4 spanish and euskera talking...they are kids and need more respect :)

GRANDPRIXGAMES.ORG(ksg7312) R25: July 9, 2005 07:31AM

GP4SPAIN R25: Sab Jul 09, 2005 10:23 pm
:):):):):)
So...I think grandprixgames.org (we :D) are angry coz SUFE PAINT TEAM dont get permission from authors not for who realease it first...

80% of the post in gp4spain comes from grandprixgames.org :):)

GP4SPAIN HAVE A LOT OF ENVY ;)

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2005 05:57PM by crax.
crax Wrote:
> Ke falta de respeto hablando en español tio...
>
> Im embarrased coz im Spanish like these leechers,
> they never get permission of shape authors...
>
>
> Sorry m8's

Spanish peopla are good , but only that Spanish leechers are aseholls

Re: "Orchid" R25, Silverstone GP '05, WIP. ATTENTION SUFE PAINT TEAM PAGE 4
Date: July 13, 2005 08:52PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I want to be clear: I never give permission to sufe paint team to release any R25 version. The only person who is authorized is ksg7312, who took the time to write me and I tell him I was happy to include his texture in my r25 pack. I rightly want to say that ksg7312 has made a great job. But just want to give you the point of view of the authors:

MacKimi wrote:
Respect totally your opinion. It is but I thank for much what people like your haceis by the community. But it is going to allow to me to be in discord with the request of permissions. Since these permissions never to deny themselves (to my way to see). And if they were not denied, not tendria felt to request them. A greeting. PS: And thanks for your behavior when writing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2005 09:05PM by MacKimi.
Re: "Orchid" R25, Silverstone GP '05, WIP. ATTENTION SUFE PAINT TEAM PAGE 4
Date: July 13, 2005 09:05PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
you forgot to put my name on that:
You're right i hope all of us can see more great cars from YOU (and i meen only from) in the future and especially those like the Renault (is an update coming?) and Red Bull.

Hope the Sufe Paint Team have lerned of that and i hope we can talk about great cars and not about mistakes from other person's.

Rom1 is the best Renault and RedBull shaper of the world!!!

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Hello,
Es lo unico que se en ingles, aqui les pongo unos enlaces en los que 'Crax' pide ayuda a los usuarios de gp4spain, y los usuarios de gp4spain le tratan bien y le ayudan.

http://www.gp4spain.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1889&highlight=

http://www.gp4spain.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2150&highlight=

http://www.gp4spain.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2059&highlight=

¿como puede una persona que habla asi en gp4spain hablar aqui asi? Pues siendo un autentico lecher, va chupando en todas las web sin aportar nada. ¿Porque no pide ayuda aqui con lo malos que somos en gp4spain?

SUFE PAINT TEAM te ha ayudado muchas veces Crax, asi se lo pagas? Ingrato ya te he mandado un privado diciendote mas o menos lo mismo, solo espero no verte mas por mi web.

Si se registra en 'grandpixgames' os adora a vosotros, si lo hace en gp4spain nos adora a nosotros, a eso en mi pueblo se le llama comepollas, (sucks cocks)

Y ahora a ver si me sale en ingles, o como el os llama en gp4spain 'guiris'

Hello, Is the only thing that in English, here I put a few links in which 'Crax' asks for help the users of gp4spain, and the users of gp4spain treat good and help him

link

link

link

Since there can a person who speaks this way in gp4spain to speak here this way? So since being an authentic lecher, he is absorbing in all the web without contributing anything. Because he does not ask for help here with villains that we are in gp4spain?

SUFE PAINT TEAM has helped you often Crax, this way you pay it to him? Ingrate already I have sent you the private one saying to you more or less the same thing, only I wait not to meet mas for my web.

If he registers in 'grandpixgames' he adores you, if he does it in gp4spain adores his us, to it in my people(village) there is called [REMOVED]
_________________________________________________________________________________
EDITED TO REMOVE OFFENSIVE COMMENT This is a family rated content forum, please keep your posts within the guidelines set out by the site owners, offensive language is not tolerated here
__________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2005 11:00PM by mortalwombat.
Lo que haceis SUFE PAINT TEAM no es nada ilegal, pero moralmente no es nada correcto!

Lo que no es correcto es que no sigais las licencias libres que cada trabajo conlleva en su "leeme.txt", el cual no te censura ni a modificarlo ni a reproducirlo ni a distribuirlo, de esto trata una licencia libre. Pero si te basas en lo que otro txaval trabajó (y se mató para que todos los usuarios de gp4 disfrutaran) y quieres publicarlo... que menos que pedirle permiso? Yo empecé directamente en "esta comunidad" modificando algun trabajo de gente de aqui, siempre pedi permiso y nunca se me denegó, entre las razones por dos cosas:

1- nada más que el detalle de preguntarselo ya hizo mutxo...

2- pero lo más importante es que nunca atenté contra la propiedad del autor, siempre nombré al autor original y especifiqué los cambios realizados...

y te digo que nunca nunca tuve ningun ningun problema...

Pensad simplemente en el tiempo que alguien ha gastado en el trabajo (que puede llegar a ser de meses en algunos casos), asi que que menos, no creeis? No podeis asignaros el merito de otra persona, sobre todo por la dedicacion que se le etxa a los trabajos para que luego sean pisados con otro nombre. Resulta desolador para un desarrollador ver sus trabajos asignados a otros autores cuando le ha puesto tanto empe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Pero si yo no veo que SUFE PAINT se haya atribuido ningun trabajo. Solo veo que se han atribuido el pintado del car. El archivo tiene un readme explicando lo que han hecho a ese car diciendo que el car es de Rom1.Por tanto que inmoralidad hay ahi.

Ellos cojen un car publicado en internet, lo repintan y escriben un readme explicando la autoria de cada cosa. Donde esta la inmoralidad? Chicos yo no la veo por ningun lado.

Otra cosa bien diferente es que ellos se atribuyan todo el trabajo, cosa que la veo horrorosa y deshonesta totalmente. Pero no es el caso.

Yo les respeto totalmete a ustedes sus opiniones, pero les juro que a mi no me entra en la cabeza este tema. No les parece suficiente reconocimiento que alguien diga "He repintado el R25 version Silverstone, y para ello he usado el car de Rom1". Yo creo que esto da recionocimiento al autor. Lo de los permisos me parece algo sin importancia. Pero les pido no me malinterpreten por ello, es simplemente la forma de pensar de un jugon del gp4.

Pido que alguien traduzca nmis palabras si quieren por favor
Ok, perdon MacKimi, si eso es verdad por favor acepta mis disculpas... solo di credito a lo que se dijo aki, pero weno ese es el tema. Solo quiero que se hagan las cosas bien...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ·· Juandi Sanchez
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy