WGP Series (2006) - 2nd Test Results On New Thread

Posted by Flash Formula 
Also...

Drivers can only be Drivers and Team Managers can only be Team Managers, not both.
But sometimes Drivers retire and become a Team Manager.

I forgot to point that out.

lol

Flash
"Creator of the World Grand Prix Championship"
Rocker, we're from the same country, so I suppose we could work on something together ;-). Not like Copersucar though :P
If I could understand ZModeler... And all GP4.. I could make my Formula 5 championship on GP4 :(

But Flash your World Grand Prix car are really great ! :)
I like it
Maybe I would be a teammanager but then i will need 2 drivers , who wants to be a driver the Honda-WGP-Team ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2005 09:08AM by Iceman-Kimi.
pencil me in for the aussie team!
ill sign up formerly in a sec!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
An Australian team has been formed with myself as Team manager and we have a No 1 Driver ;-), still up for grabs is Driver 2 and Test Driver/Setups Mechanic.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Request , who wants to joy the Honda-WGP-Team ? I am Dutch but other nationalities may join to !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2005 12:40PM by Iceman-Kimi.
Guimengo,

I would like to work together with you.
My email is vantoiljr@utrlab.com.br also my MSN so we can talk there.
Now I'm at work so no MSN but later we can talk there. From now on we can change emails.

Flash, can we already look for drivers, or should we wait for everyone sing up?

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Aussie Aussie Aussie OI OI OI
ill b no 2
Right, so I've applied for a drive, what do I need to do now?

H E L L O
Mapping is like 20% :P Zmod has crashed twice on me :( might take till tomorrow as i have other affairs tonight :P

i whant a slot for my team
edit://
forget it i dont like the single shape rule ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2005 08:58PM by Stan.
I want to sign for a German team? Is there any ?

I've signed up, anyone British here to drive with? Team GB for World Grand Prix Championship!

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
yep im british jonny, Team GB sounds good to me :) :) :)
i'll sign up

Stan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i whant a slot for my team
> edit://
> forget it i dont like the single shape rule
>
>
> Homer Simpson:Trying is the first step to failure
>
>
>
> Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/05/05 08:58PM by
> Stan.

there isnt a single shape rule is there?
So someone interested in driving for 3RT - Porsche??
3RT means Rock'n'Roll racing team.

But don't think our team will be about fun, it will be hard working and a really pressure environment.

:) Jokking!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
It's great you guys are interested in the World Grand Prix Series:)

Remember all teams and drivers that wish to enter the series, will need to send all there information to:
worldgrandprix@hotmail co.uk

in order to keep the WGPG and the website up to date.

BTW: The website will be released soon, which will give details of all the teams and drivers that are available at the time.

All series entries must update the WGPG with any changes to a team (info) or driver (info).

I'm happy to see drivers looking for a race seat and teams looking for drivers.

just remember to let the WGPG know about your findings and deals (driver or team)

Team Manager must let the WGPG know about contract details on both drivers and the test driver.
-------------------------
SAME SHAPE RULE.

Most teams will be given the WGP LC Shape Template to work on.
This is also aimed at people who can't shape or others using the template as the easy route. (which is ok).

However, if an advancend team wants to change the WGP LC Shape Template to make their team more unique than the other teams, then they can do so, but in the image below, it shows the areas what not to change (the red area)

If you do change any parts, then please let the WGPG know about the changes.

Thanks

Flash
"Creator of the World Grand Prix"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2005 02:55AM by Flash Formula.
I think it would be nice if we had all team managers (or most of them) assigned and listed, so we'd have an idea of how many teams are left, and afterwards we (the drivers) could choose where to go, if they have any doubts in their minds :).
good thinking gui :P

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy