> JJ Racing Information
> _____________________
>
>
>if the team can get it up.

No pun intended I'm sure lol

if "I" can get it up !!! :-D
BREAKING NEWS - Gary gives the Devil Fox Racing car a secret shake down at Spa

Some people have seen Gary testing the Devil Fox Racing car at Spa Francorchamps , the rumours are that Diego will test the car tommorow .

HOLY S&%$£$%^^*^&*^T! Thats i nice car! Not as nice as JJ Racings though!

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Bloody papparazzi!!
Had to punch a journo as i got out the car. Secret test my arse. Oh well.....

Can you save the image as a jpeg and make it smaller? But nice nonetheless
i think my car is still being serviced and set up properly

GPGSL WDC Season 4
RUMOUR
------------
Word is that Manger, Kevin Schroder, is testing the car along with test driver, Diogo Vincenzi, for the first time. Manager Mr Schroder said that his car is needing a few more adjustments until launch. The team is currently looking for a car shaper.

POSTED IN OFFICAL WGP FORUM

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
After weeks of work, the new RTB Samsung Mugen Honda livery has been broken to the press all over the interweb. Reports suggest that this is the final livery for the car, and that only a few more sponsor decals will be added before the season starts. Expect a full launch presentation within the next few weeks.

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
No, I want it by tomorrow!

:P
Nice job finishing it there Berti

FACT
Dunlop announched that the tyres are completly done and that the teams can pick them up 2morro afternoon

Rumour/Fact
will gaulioses peugeot use a special livery for the first GP (monaco)?
Teamboss: i will not deny or say its true but the fact is that the normal livery is designed
2nd driver: i am waiting for the first GP but i wont say or the rumour of special livery car is true, you will see it when the GP is there

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
urgaburga ukabuka höö ja tööt

vattu sentääs autossa on renkaat ja ratti

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
[rapidshare.de]

dunlop arrived some earlier then thought :D
they made 2 types of wet tyres so the teams can choose what they want

also the steering wheel has been brought to the teams, i made this one myself ;)
[rapidshare.de]

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2005 01:27PM by MDBSnake.
That's great news, Senna BR Racing will test the new tyres and steering wheel next week, maybe on monady.

Just need to check with our drivers who would take the test.

Lucasinio, could you run the test?

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
@ mdb , good job , now make at the steering wheel a cockpit view and other views .

Ok i just have tested it ingame , some things :

1. I cant change the rim colour , I dont want f*cking yellow rims under a dark car !
2. Make the top of the tyre something darker , it looks like somebody painted it very light :/
3. The arms of the steering wheel are wrong , check your game ;)
4. make some more shadow on the steeringwheel .

EDIT AGAIN - I cant turn the rim into grey , i can make it green or red but i cant make it grey so i think you need to make the rim on the texure just grey like all texure so you can turn the colour of the rims in all kind of colours and another fact , maybe make that dunlop text just white , it looks stupit under the dfr car wich dont use any loght colours .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2005 03:12PM by Iceman-Kimi.
i only agree with the first point iceman-kimi the others will be not edited
new side tyre textures will be downloadable soon

you easily can make the top of only the dry tyre something darker becouse it doesnt looks so well . And yellow is a colour that only fits a few colours , white firts almost ALL colours but hey , you are driving for gauloises peugeot and yellow is 1 of the colours so what does the other teams car about .........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2005 04:43PM by Iceman-Kimi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy