WGP Series (2006) - 2nd Test Results On New Thread

Posted by Flash Formula 
I know it's a very n00bish question but how do you make those helmets?
Marclaren Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i say both drivers test then the fastest times of
> both drivers get added together...
>
> quickest team in no.1 and no.2 ect
>
>

If you do 1 driver , then it is easyer for flash .

Nickv Wrote:
> I know it's a very n00bish question but how do you
> make those helmets?
>
>

photoshop or PSP

Yeah i saw only 1 driver to determine the results. more simple, quicker and easier for flash! Flash, did u manage to clear up my helmet (the foo logo with no black scruffy lines round it?)

but then we'd have to edit the cars to get the numbers. I could do it, but it would be more hassle to some people having to download it again. Also, I don't know how to do that thing in Z-M to assign one of the textures to car #2, so it has a different number on wingplate
by the way, are the points for sponsors still going to work the same way? (6000 allocated points, certain sponsors cost like 125 points a season...)
Can we have a repost of the costings data, it was up on the web but the link has *died*, Cost per race, driver pay and testing costs, all the stuff on sponsor payouts for wins, driver payouts and transfer fees etc. etc. Would be handy ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
How will the test take place? All drivers on 1 track and post screenshots?

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Can't wait to see it with all the sponsors
its painted but wont be seen until the test

Damn you for keeping me curious ;)
curious of what? nothing to do with that display pic i hope

the car looks very promising marclaren. i dont have a clue what flash is doing as our livery?!

well, technically, thats my decision marc. im the boss so i could release a preview shot of the car, but who knows what i will do!?!?!?!:p

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
Oooooh, the boss is drunk and going around town raving about his car ;)
I repeat my question:
"How will the test take place? All drivers on 1 track and post screenshots?"

and for all who haven't seen our car:

Stijn Vansteenbrugge driving the Nismo outside the factory doors and doing 1 lap in reverse at montreal...

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Nice car there, sniper.

JJ RACING LATEST NEWS Bulletin
-----------------------------
JJ Racing are having problems with the car, and the designers at Northampton are researching the cars tex's. They believe the car will be fixed soon.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
fisico04 Wrote:
> well, technically, thats my decision marc. im the
> boss so i could release a preview shot of the car,
> but who knows what i will do!?!?!?!:p

lol, wanted everybody tense!

JJ Racing Information

Before the next test maybe there will be some new parts on the finished car, new frontwing and some new aeroupdates,if the team can get it up.
When the car is ingame and the tex are working ,maybe there will be one person,who can edit the shape for our team.
If anybody knows how to make new carparts,please contact me in this thread or per pm !!!!
Would be great if anybody could help our team at the designfactory !!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy