WGP Series (2006) - 2nd Test Results On New Thread

Posted by Flash Formula 
Iceman-Kimi,

I'm jokking, but we should start some rumors, my idea is that we can use those stories to have news in the League website.

We can say we had a big argue (spelling) but in the end I was wrong and it was a big misunderstood. :)

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2005 04:01PM by rocker.
gr8 idea, it sounds LOL 2 me
btw nobody noticed that some tyres were missing from the dunlop factory ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@ MDBSnake , sssssssst !

hahahahahahahahaha ;)
so, any news on the website or when the first race is (even though our car is not ready yet!!)

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
maybe do car numbers in order of entry , who entered this mod first gets for his team car number 1 and 2 and the second one gets number 3 and 4

Yes, for the first season we can make the teams numbers in the entry order, so we don't have discussion with that. Then the next season we can start with chamo order number.

Well, just a suggestion...

Btw, the season will start this year or next year?

Rocker
I'm thinking about two liverys for our car.

I'm thinking about a yellow car with blue or dark greend, or a white car with blue. Someone gave any simillar colors? I will talk to Gui and the others team members about it, so we can decide witch one we want.

So those colors are like yours?

Rocker
how many team-places are left actually?

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
are we alloewd to run 2 liverys like in the champcars????

Hi again, things can resume as normal. Ive updated everything now apart from JAR.Inc's profile. Can i have it? Two teams left Sniper!

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
ok, are there any teams ready to show their cars?

Our car is 90% done

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
No , our shape isn't ready but if it is ready , then we easy can paint our team , the design is there already .

due of problems in my love life i will retire from manager duty of Tokar GP. at this suicidal stake of mind i have no interest on this job.Tokar Lamborchini is on sale, nothing has done for the car. Drivers sauber89 and Mick_Schumacher are free to move somewhere else. My best wishes to the WGP series.

Tommi Karjalainen a.k.a Vomit

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
Oh dear. Hope your love life gets better and the team has a new manager soon.

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
mate, i kinda understand how you feel about the problems in your love life (anyone remember my post a couple of months ago). my advice would be not to commit suicide mate, as that would be the cowards way out, just get through this difficult time (and i know its very difficult), and then trust me when i say that life does go on and it does get better, although it does take time. When something like this happens, i found it was better to concentrate on my hobbies as it took my mind away from it all and i could take my anger and frustrations out on the football field and on gp4 etc. and dont forget your friends aswell, as they can help you out so much because true friends will never leave you, and will always be there with a shoulder to cry on. if you wanna talk more mate, then i have msn, so just pm me, and i will give you my address.

regards
fisico04

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Its Time For Some Old-Skool GP4 Fun Again

---------------------------------------------------------
WORLD GRAND PRIX - LATEST RUMOURS .

Is Kizz an alcoholic ?

Kizz , the third driver of Gauloises-Peugeot sad that there is nothing better listening to rock music with beer in his hand , Iceman-kimi react on the rumours : Hmmmm he has a good taste , but Kizz , no drinking at work !

Yeah, I agree with those rumours! That and making a BAR shape 328 million times in a row ;)

ps: uni has been super busy so far, haven't had any time yet
WORLD GRAND PRIX-LATEST RUMOURS
Fact - The SRC Racing team has collapsed and is now insolvent and will withdraw from the championship, there is still no car, no helmets for drivers, no pitcrew, garage or pitbox and as there has been no interest from anyone to even get these off the ground it is highly unlikely it will ever happen. My alologies to the drivers and to the league but I seriously doubt we will ever get our team off the ground due to apathy.
mortal.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Latest new from Gauloises Peugeot WGP!
The car is coming along nice and the first tests are going to be done in the windtunnel just outside of Paris within a week

This news is actually TOP SECRET!

Gauloises Peugeot WGP

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy