WGP Series (2006) - 2nd Test Results On New Thread

Posted by Flash Formula 
Welcome Naveen! See you on the track ;-)

Our new manager is Roberto Yermo and because he lives partly in spain & canada our team will hae his base in Montreal so it's Canadian:

This is the logo of the Nismo Playlife racing team:

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Hey thanx sniper..... and thanx Jeetu for all the help. Would like to thank Team Lotus also.. cant wait for the start of the season.
Team Lotus Racing

Since we havent got any confarmation from Duffer to use his Lotus Tex as base for my teams Tex, We might have to change the design, So we have started a back up design of the car which will be in Black & Yellow.

JAR.inc

We are proud to be associated with Team Lotus. Our prime focus this year with the time will be to take up the challenge and put up a good show. We have signed 2 very competative driver Jeetu (Jithendra Shenoy) & Naveen, who we belive in will do a good job. So we are just waiting for the season to start & lets see some action.
Hey thing r rolling fast at the Lotus factory.... anyways I am planning to do a team logo also, i ll start 2mro as 2day i m busy cuz as it our Independance Day 2day.

WISHING ALL INDIANS OUT THERE A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!!! JAI HIND!!

WOOOOOOW ! Sniper ! Your logo is incredibly beautiful !
Damn, I forgot I still have to make the logo! I guess stamping a picture of a squirrel in jetskis won't do it this time around :P
logo? you mean my team needs a logo? dammit, the car is still not painted, two drivers don't have helmets, there's no pitcrew, garage or pitboxes on the horizon either, we are not gonna make it on to the grid..... :-S

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
lol :-)

I'm happy to announce that our team has a new sponsor: Brahma

Brawhat ?

an exotic beer :-)

Is it the Brazilian one?
@ Sniper , maybe use heineken :D

No, stick to Brahma ;)
look guys in the back of the basement i found some dunlop tyres :D

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Haha, sweet, that's actually a sponsor of my team ;)
send me those tyres :-)

No, I'll stick with Brahma. Our teamcolors are red (gradient to orange) and black

Then you change your teamcolours ! No , LOL

Ok , the shape is getting well (Kizz and mdbsnake are making the shape) and i think the front wing is the best design front wing ever made for gp4 (based on the 2005 concept car from the ps2 2005 game)

Hey Gui,

In fact Dunlop tyres are Serie supplier.

Well, in our test with our Test Car we had to use some Avon tyres deigned to A1, because Dunlop dosen't send us their tyres yet.

How Gauloises Peugeot WGP had aacess to it? I want the League to investigate it (jokking:)).

By the way, I think the last race of the season should be held in the Vader Country!!!

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
We had that tyres in our basement from our formula 3 time

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy