2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**
Date: May 14, 2005 10:54PM
Posted by: Ruboy
I'm just curious. I hadn't any time to download the update till now but want to do this.
Are these specific problems or is is a bug coming with this update?
If it was a bug I would wait for an eventual fix.

Cheers,
Ruboy

also the livery from the cockpit view is messed up and the mclaren has bridgstones on
Date: May 14, 2005 11:09PM
Posted by: Paco
i've already downloaded, going to yto right now to see if it works fine :)

I'm against sigpics
im still crashing at qualifying everytime
Date: May 15, 2005 12:09AM
Posted by: mart
Great work. I only have one problem and that's when I go into pit, the mechanics do their stuff then just stop and i'm stuck in the pits not able to do anything. Is this a problem that I can fix?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2005 02:00PM by mart.
@bones.
place all sakhir ferrari files in data\cars\ferrar\yohan\sakhir
i guess its not yohans, but thats the simple result

@supra97rx7
yeah, my mistake. there should only be 24. um copy those like i say and you can play ok.

you can change these lines in Data\GpxPatch\FullSeason\FullSeason:
CarsWad04 =2005-Imola.wad
CarsWad05 =2005-Barcelona.wad

but it will work anyway, and will be improved next update

I'm just curious. I hadn't any time to download the update till now but want to do this.
Are these specific problems or is is a bug coming with this update?
If it was a bug I would wait for an eventual fix.

what bugs ?

____
Tony

Date: May 15, 2005 10:36AM
Sry, the word "bug" is not appropriate. I meant the problems some guys (e.g. MarcLaren, skranjanin, strongbow, RenaultFan on p8) have. Are they are caused by the update or just by wrong installation?

Cheers,
Ruboy

theres some minor bugs, but i'd say most problems with this set so far are due to bad installing.
and besides, you'll need this if you want any future updates

____
Tony

Date: May 15, 2005 10:58AM
Ok, thanks. I'll install it immediately after church service:) and the will watch how Mika wins in Spa;)

@b-tone
Great work on the mod.It is working fine if I use the usual method of loading.However when I try to use the Fast loading follwing the instructions given by you earlier , I end up with the 2001 cars.I have installed the mod from scratch 3 times now but to no avail.Is there something more to it.BTW I have two wad files in addition to the 24 mentioned earlier, carsnt.wad and animnt.wad.So which ones should I include in the Wads folder.
I have that also. I end up with Williams in Renault slot and a few 2001 cars sprinkled about (Jaguar, Arrows, Benneton)
I'm not sure but i saw like a new Jordan skin somewhere, did not see it yet in season 2005, was it added?

-------------------------------

well it's the Grease Lighting!
Date: May 15, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: chet
if it has been added it will be in the read me ;-)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
cool thanks!
ok, it seems the full season thingy is a bit buggy. nothing major so i'll fix it in the monaco update and release that asap after the race.
everything should work fine by choosing a track in the configure menu.

i'll test a bit and see if it works here anyway.

____
Tony

b-tone, should you really release Monaco so fast after the race? Isn't that when teams spring out their different liveries? Jag's Ocean 12 last year and someone is sporting a star wars livery this year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2005 06:54PM by bones1834.
YOU NEED TO KOPY THE WADS INTO Data\Files\Wads

well it'll take a while for the authors to release those liveries so i'll try gettin the monaco update out quickly to adress any bugs mainly, and the following race is only a week later so maybe there'll be some other stuff available by then

btw, is anyone having NO problems?

____
Tony

the CSM file opened once then stop update coz it said error 7 and now the CSM file wont open
Im not having errors anymore tony. I was having a ton of problems but after I uninstalled and reinstalled, everything is running great.maybe thats what people have to do to get everything all cleaned up and running good. it worked for me great.

Thanks
Jeremy
yeah it might be a good idea to reinstall all updates everytime a new one comes out.

if you make any changes you could make duplicate.
in 'GPSAVES\Carsets\cmu' you could create your own update. so if for instance you replace the team11 textures (\2005\Data\Cars\Team11\*.tex)
then in also put those files in: GPSAVES\Carsets\cmu\2005\Data\Cars\Team11\*.tex

then you can create an update file from CSM's menu.

so you'd install all the 'official' updates, and then your one. theoretically it should be all ok, but who knows ;k

ps. do all that at your own risk, and ignore it if you're a bit thick :p

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy