2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**

Posted by b-tone 
you just put the track.wads in your main gp4 folder, when you launch csm then it patch automatic the wads with 2005 pitstands and pitgarage if you have selected it in csm!

Now i am speaking when the mod isn't permanent !!!!! When its permanent i have no clue at all how it works cause didn't try that and i don't find it a good idea to make the mod permanent!
try stickin ricardo's wads into data\files\wads and change the last setting in the configure menu

____
Tony

Tony turn on your msn please
b-tone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> if you select hi, then quit configure, then open
> configure again is it set to hi still?
>
>
> ____
> Tony
>
>

Yeah it's still set to high

Anothere small thing I always play Gp4 on 1280x1024 resolution. When i change the this in the graphic menu it works, but then when i quit en start gp4 with this mod again it's set to 1024x768 again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2005 08:20AM by paulpeter.
Yeah it's still set to high

that'll be fixed next update.

not sure about the graohics. check data\files\f1graphics.cfg -is the first line 0 or 1?

____
Tony

Can you give a link from your site please? I don't know the hole name!!!

Sorry

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

b-tone Wrote:
> Yeah it's still set to high
>
> that'll be fixed next update.
>
> not sure about the graohics. check
> data\files\f1graphics.cfg -is the first line 0 or
> 1?
>
> ____
> Tony
>
>

It's 1

1 ; f1graphics.cfg controls all settings (default 0)

Quite embarresed to ask this but how u turn pit speed limiter off when leavin pits am stuck at 50mph all round the track help please
scroll lock

Marclaren Wrote:
> scroll lock
>
>

thanks must have pressed every other key, much apprecited
Re: 2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update
Date: May 26, 2005 12:05PM
Posted by: ramse
How i change Montoya and Räikkönen Gpaedia pics? If i open Kimi pics is montoya.. Thanks.

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.
you tell me, and i fix it in the next update ;-)

but those pics have a bug due to crammonds slackness. if you have wronng gpaedia pics you have right driver selection pics, or vice versa

____
Tony

Re: 2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**
Date: May 26, 2005 12:56PM
Posted by: ramse
Ok. Thanks. I mean made Gp4 menus in Finnish =)

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.

Hi Tony,

Was wondering if there will be a 'genuine' fix for the driver arm colour problem?

Also, could it be possible to select different styles or colours of driver gloves through CSM?

Small, and petty concerns here...

GREAT WORK!

Cozmicoz

cozmicoz Wrote:
> > Hi Tony,
>
> Was wondering if there will be a 'genuine' fix for
> the driver arm colour problem?
>
> Also, could it be possible to select different
> styles or colours of driver gloves through CSM?
>
> Small, and petty concerns here...
>
> GREAT WORK!
>
> Cozmicoz
>
>

I would like to know the answer to this one also. I have tried to adjust the driver arm colors throught the GP4 Tweaker where supposedly this is possible, but when I do the results don't show in the sim, and the colors remain funky. Like red arms on Red Bull drivers uniforms....
it is a problem, and as i've said it 'should' be correct so i've got a feeling tweaker doesnt restore the settings and they somehow end up not being patched.

hopefully a fix can be found for this soon. disabling tweaker's arm colours and using team editor could be the only option

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy