2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**

Posted by b-tone 
Thanks Tony...

I think if you want it one day it should be ok ...I'll ask to Moustaga

Cheers

Laurent(minolta)
@ Rensz: If you have started the game select options then graphic settings, advanced and then you recalibrate your graphic settings, i do it always 3 times and take the last fps that it gives then it should be ok again

@ Tony: ok let me know what to do when you figured it out!

found another bug, i saw the texture of the cockpits of K SOR shape aren't included in the update so the game decided to use nicolai one's if the cp files that are included with the cars are not for K SOR shape !!!
Ksor's textures are included. all the inis are correct so they should be working, but i havent looked yet.

____
Tony

just tested and ksor's textures are working.

but there is some unhelful features (=bugs) in the mod now :|

____
Tony

well i looked in the folder K SOR car and cockpit and i only have 1 texture from arrows the others are not included! I have put them in manuel and now it works!
you dont need to put them in manually - you need little faith :]

delete them and try again with ksor's cockpits ;-)

____
Tony

yeah now it works strange
Re: 2005 mod : Imola & Barcelona update **Released**
Date: May 16, 2005 06:02PM
Posted by: Rensz
I set every thing on higest en it works extremely fast. i heard of somebody who said that the twice speed was becuase of a new speed feiling. Don't know how to explane. It's just like if you are watching a race but in foward.
well, csm is very strange ;)

@rensz. fast lap times? whats your framerate?

____
Tony

Date: May 16, 2005 08:47PM
Posted by: Rensz
I can't explane.
I just weird. I tought its new. That the landschape around you moves faster.
DRIVER'S WRONG COLOURED ARMS STILL REMAINS ?!??!

RE:

i had wrong drivers arm colours and mclaren using bridgestone, even tho there was no apparent errors in the mod - i solved it by replacing the gp4.exe
so try that. rename your one (gp4.exe.old or something) and put a new one in.

This didn't work Tony??!?

When I followed this advice, and ran the game with another gp4.exe (decrypted 9.6 of course), I got a mix of 2001 and 2005 cars, drivers racing for wrong teams, default camera angles... and so on.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Cozmicoz

PIT STOP TIMING BUG?

Hi again Tony and co.

When I pull in for a pitstop, the timer comes up at 0.0 seconds, but disappears before it begins counting?!

Also, is there any way to get the 'tv banner timings' at each sector as seen in the IMG and gp4gamer.nl mods?

Cheers,

Cozmicoz
about your pit stop bug i have no idea that will be a bug of gp4 and not the mod. To see those banners you have to press K a few times to get them !!!
Date: May 17, 2005 03:23PM
Posted by: Yoshi
@ Rensz

I had the speed you are talking about with the 2005 mod and Bahrein update. With the Imola/Barcelona update it seems to be vanished, although I liked the new speedrate of the game. With all the details on I still have a low PO rate while the quality was still high. In the past the speed of my game was considerable lower. I am going to reinstall the mods on a clean gp4, hope I will get back that higher speedrate.

BTW did not somebody from another mod made this higher speed sensation in gp4?
I have played as myself instead of Montoya in the 2nd McLaren all season long but after Monaco I drive as Montoya even though I have deleted his name and put in my own in the performance files, how come I can´t drive as myself anymore?
did you have poor results? perhaps ron gave you the sack :p

either that or the set has changed the way it uses perfs. look in the Performance folder - now the 2 folders in there hold the perfs.

____
Tony

Tied nr1 with Raikkonen so I don´t think Ron would sack me after a start like that=).

And I guess you mean the team11_disabled/ enabled folders in the perf folder. I have changed everything in those folders aswell, I just can´t drive as Montoya, it would feel wrong=).
cozmicoz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DRIVER'S WRONG COLOURED ARMS STILL REMAINS ?!??!
>
> RE:
>
> i had wrong drivers arm colours and mclaren using
> bridgestone, even tho there was no apparent errors
> in the mod - i solved it by replacing the gp4.exe
> so try that. rename your one (gp4.exe.old or
> something) and put a new one in.
>
> This didn't work Tony??!?
>
> When I followed this advice, and ran the game with
> another gp4.exe (decrypted 9.6 of course), I got a
> mix of 2001 and 2005 cars, drivers racing for
> wrong teams, default camera angles... and so on.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Cozmicoz

Use the latest teameditor. I think it is 3.0. If you have bridgestone on your McLaren's, that can be changed in the performance files. Just change them from 1 to 0 or 0 to 1 I can't remember.

the mod doesnt support TeamEditor, and the tyre numbers in the perfs are correct. i dont know why those 2 problems exist, but getting a new gp4.exe fixed it for me

____
Tony

Date: May 18, 2005 08:47AM
Posted by: jonny
Help me! in the 2005 mod, the helmet visors come up through trackside view! its bloody annyoing!

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy