RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)

Posted by huskyman49 
Re: RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)
Date: January 11, 2021 09:53PM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

The download encloses car, cockpit, sound, tyres plus all relevant parameters to let the car appear and handle as is should - topspeed is around 135 kph (H).
If there's anyone not so firm with implementing, please let me know - I could make a little tutorial how to do...

Have fun with these little vintage car :-)

PS: I have also liveries for other colours than red and green...
Date: January 11, 2021 11:13PM
Date: January 13, 2021 03:00PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Great Karl!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: January 13, 2021 03:09PM
unfortunately I just learned that the IMSA 1992 mod (some of you wanted it dearly...) is far from being finished :-O:(
I started working on it again today... So get meanwhile a glimpse of the beautiful Rocketsports Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, driven by Jack Baldwin and Irv Hoerr at Daytona 24h in 1992.
The sister car (Kline/Robinson/Brassfield/Gentilozzi) placed 10th in that race.

I must admit I love this kind of cars... the screenshots are from the Rafaela (ARG) track by MAXI which I take for Daytona. The original Daytona track was once a project of my friend Ariel (meteoro405) but sadly he couldn't finish and release it so far - probably occupied by far more important tasks than building tracks I suppose.
But still I hope he will return to it some day and provide us another great track of the same quality we are used from his previous works ;-)

best wishes to all of you
Karl
Date: January 15, 2021 08:20PM
Posted by: AustinF1
Is there a single download that could be installed thru CSM or does one have to input all of these cars and files separately? Thanks
Date: January 16, 2021 09:13AM
How about to wait for the upcoming IMSA 1992 mod... ? ;-)
As for the Austin Healey it will actually remain a single car...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy