RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)

Posted by huskyman49 
Hi Ariel,

so why did you abandon Sebring?
You may not be aware that a whole year has passed since I asked tojepo how far his Sebring (W.I.P.) project he had started and halfway finished had come. But - I never got an answer from him - he didn't even notice my PM...?
So I asked the community but no one knew what's going on with him. I also didn't notice any contributions from him since then...

Karl

PS: I hope you recovered fully from you heart problems meanwhile and wish you and your family happy easter holidays :-)
I abandoned it when I accidentally lost files due to working on two PCs at the same time (office and home).
I had imported over some dat from Atticus buildings and some objects from the rFactor version (but no real progress).
Do you have Atticus' dat?

PS: Thanks for your interest, almost a year after the "event" today I feel much better.

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Hi Ariel,

sorry for the late answer but I was first busy with some other tasks and had no time for GP4 and afterwards I ran into an annoying computer/internet problem.
No, unfortunately I don't have the Atticus-dat. Maybe it was in the bunch of Sebring material I recently threw away because I was a little frustrated by the lack of interest of the track builder group to make this great track available for GP4.
Even the misterious disappearing of tojepo, who had started and halfway finished (like he told me som time ago) the Sebring track contributed to my disappointment...
I understanb that GP4 is mainly a Formula1 thing but you and some others made such wonderful cars/mods of other categories inspiring me to try the same. It's undeniable true that formula 1 is the top category of motorsport but, honestly, who of us wille ever drive a formula 1 car in his life?
On the other hand it is possible to enter a formula 4 car or a GT Porsche at the Red Bull Ring driving experience offer which I will treat myself with this summer. (Remember I live a few kilometers away from the location...)
So I prefer to virtually drive touringcars, GTs and Prototypes on the nice tracks of GP4 and still have great fun most of the time.
Would be great if you could get the dat from Atticus himself and continue with the track and if you need any support which isn't beyond my abilities I will gladly contribute.
Meanwhile I'm still converting cars for the IMSA series of the nineties and race them on the bunch of US and Canadian tracks we already have.

Have a good time
Karl

PS: I removed the bear and the Elk from your great Yukon track because evrytime they appeared I got frightened and got off the track :-o :-O hahahahaha
The World Wildlife Association will report you!!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy