GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
This is absolutely ridiculous. How many times will traffic ruin qualifying laps this series?

Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is absolutely ridiculous. How many times will
> traffic ruin qualifying laps this series?

No idea. I think Albert Park is the only track doing this because of the way the pitlane exit is done.

Thanks traffic!

5th is good, but I had pace for pole!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Bit of a mixed result will be interesting to see how we go in the race!

X (@ed24f1)
Congrats to Alessandro on getting 5th and I wish him all the best during the race and hope he can get some good points for the team.
Is there any way to make less consecutive cars on tracks maybe for the qualy to avoid the traffic jams? Though this way the results may be affected by rain (if there will be any during session) even more with the less cars on circuit at the same time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2017 02:43PM by Soutsen.
Well, it could have been worse. Would prefer to be 17th though, that's my lucky spot ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
Oh boy ! Well done ! Let's hope we'll have the same pace for the race.
A bit of bad luck for Paulo but I'm sure you will have your time too.

I had a bit of hope that Matteo could be within the top ten but for our first race ever, the qualifying results are okay. With a bit of luck, a few points should be possible.

As for consecutive cars, it is possible to get every car out alone to avoid traffic. However, this increases the coverage time massively and also was quite buggy when we used it last time. Splitting the field into two groups has ever since been a solid compromise. Sometimes you're lucky with traffic and sometimes you aren't. That's part of racing.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Oh dear :(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Nice start to the season, hope I can get some points on board early on for once.

Erm...

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
15th is pretty meh to be honest. Hopefully I can score some solid points from there though. Looks like same old same old on my front.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Not really pleased with the results, yet there's a race to be run :-)

My GPGSL Career
4th and 19th. Great, Marcus. Let's go, John!! I believe in both drivers on points zone!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
nice place to start the season ... looks very promising ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Happy to be on the front row of the grid, and great to be back in the car at last :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
In what is my actual, real life home race, I'm quite happy with that result, hopefully we can build on it in the race.
Looks promising

A mixed bag for DMR in qualy. Although Daniel is not that far off the pace, again he is midfield due to the competitive times of all on the grid. And Seb has started where he left off in S10......
Very promising for some good points in Melbourne. Push hard lads......

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy