GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
870MB

Turns out my 2015 mod I previously mentioned is smaller, with 740MB. Runs fine though.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yeah, I had a look at my 2016 mod that gave me that error initially, the critical filsize is in fact somewhere around 800 MB, no idea why I had 300 MB in mind. Try to shrink the .wad

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Carlos Rodriguez won the first race as a substitute testdriver for MPR and... doesn't get any points,
same for Jalving who finished 14th and Worseling who sadly finished 22nd.

My Q is: were does the 12 points go, the 4,5 and the 0,5...

That means that the testdriver Glen Sheppard (Demon Racing) who finished 2nd is the first in the total ranking with 11 points.

Were will you put Carlos Rodriguez in the rankings, he did win the first race ?

What if he wins more races... his perfs change race by race... so are Jalving and Worseling.

This will be a very rare and difficult counting of points this season in the testdrivers serie, still 13 races to go.

All by all a great report of the race with lot of pictures, well done ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
GPGSL rules:
15) Drivers championship points system:
Only testers will be allocated points. So if a racer ends 6th, he won't get his 17 points. The tester who ends 7th will get 16 points, not the 17 of the racer.

so, the points earned by the race drivers, goes to no one.

wait, the question was about perf points, sorry for the hasty response :-)

also, as i said earlier, it would be nice to have no race drviers on track for the testers race at all (they are racing for nothing anyway, since they don't get any points). and it is easy to do so with the numcars tweak option in mod settings.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 10:32PM by Soutsen.
Michael is excused since he's new, but nonetheless it should be known by now that race drivers in the test series also don't get performance points in the same way they don't get championship points. Everything else would be unfair, after all.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
What you said applies to perf points too because they earn points in the race sessions. I'm not for pulling off race drivers, they fill up a vacant place which can be taken by a newcomer later, and it's more work for the RD & co.

Edit : John was faster than me ;)

It seems it was a chaotic race with a lot of contacts between drivers. I guess it won't be a trend for the season because Melbourne is peculiar in that respect but I'm not happy with the way it ended up for Mistral. I'm astonished by the way AMR drivers were agressively trying to pass their opponents and it cost us a bunch of places IMO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2017 09:20PM by EricMoinet.
DMR Press Release - Post Tester Feature event....

What a Good Friday that was! 2nd on the road for the team boss, and a storming drive from returning series veteran Dan Mills to take 4th. Great day on track for the team, which we have briefly celebrated with a few ales over at the Gunn Island Brewery just outside Gate 1 of the circuit.
A few extra ales were consumed once the team realised the team boss would actually be leading the points standings...(B)

Heads down, bums up now to make sure the good form carries through to the race drivers in qual then the season opener. Points are what we seek : Bring them home Seb and Daniel!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Well, not very positive to finish in P14 at a testers race.. Doesn't give me much hope for the main race

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Poop...

Well I guess good luck Aidan and Douglas, I'd use Maikels data instead of mine if I were you.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you said applies to perf points too because
> they earn points in the race sessions. I'm not for
> pulling off race drivers, they fill up a vacant
> place which can be taken by a newcomer later, and
> it's more work for the RD & co.
>
> Edit : John was faster than me ;)
>
> It seems it was a chaotic race with a lot of
> contacts between drivers. I guess it won't be a
> trend for the season because Melbourne is peculiar
> in that respect but I'm not happy with the way it
> ended up for Mistral. I'm astonished by the way
> AMR drivers were agressively trying to pass their
> opponents and it cost us a bunch of places IMO.

You should get out the way then ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Going back to the PO problem. I have an AMD graphics card and at present I have no issues at all. In my experience, turning off mirrors and turning down video walls helps enormously.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Updated my driver and made the resize adjustment to the Cars folder, and it worked out beautifully. Was able to run the race and get the screenshots. So now I can upload both the qualifying and race coverages. Qualifying should be up tomorrow.

Great news boss

Seriously, didn't got that overtake, I mean... What?!

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome back to Albert Park. It’s time now for the race drivers to hit the track for qualifying. Who will end up securing the first pole position of the season? We’ll find out momentarily.

Weather Report

Scala is the first man out for Group 1. MTP is one of the newest teams in GPGSL, so they’ll be hoping to do well.

Here are the times set by all the drivers in Group 1.

Keranen is first out for Group 2.

Here are the times set by all the drivers in Group 2.

This is how the grid currently looks after the first runs.

McClure is first out this time for Group 1.

Sanvitale comes across traffic on his run, and as a result his lap is ruined.

Only 3 drivers are able to improve their position.

Group 2 now get their runs underway with Hinz being first out.

This is not what Hinz was hoping for. Thanks to traffic, his run is ruined.

4 drivers improve their time, but only Ancevski is able to improve his position.

The final positions after all drivers have done both of their runs.

Qualifying is now completed and we have our pole sitter. Congratulations Daly McClure and Mistral, the pole sitter for Rd 1. That is McClure’s first pole of his career, and no doubt he and the team will be very pleased with this result. The question now is this, will he be able to convert pole into a race win? We’ll find out the answer to that tomorrow once the race has come to an end. We’ll see everyone back here again tomorrow.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP Official Qualifying Result

Tyrant Motorsports

6th and 7th respectively for Warrington and Cremasco. For us, that is a really good result. Hopefully they can both have a clean race and bring home some points for the team.

I am wondering where is my pace? I believe he is on a holiday....

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Honestly, screw this @#$%&.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I'm in 21th while my teammate is on... POLE! :-O

Congratulations to Daly and to our team. Great start of the season, first race = first pole.
I try to wake up for the race... :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy