GPGSL S11: R14 Flevoland GP [VACANCIES, join now!!! || R13 QUAL online p.157, RACE p.158!!!]

Posted by GPGSL 
It went well... cars need some more power especially John's car... and then we can catch a podium place.

(Y) Thx Greg for the pictures, lot of pictures.

See you all next race,

Race greetings from Belgium ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Very well done Aidan! A great 5th place, we will be working hard to ensure you will have a car with great speed and momentum all season long! A shame Douglas got shunted off, the car never was the same after that, with too much damage we told him to park it. We will get you a good one next race!!

And the first Snake Bite has been delivered ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Fairly happy with that I guess, qualifying was poor but the early stop helped a lot and gained a few positions

Good stuff! Pleased to have got the final point. Hopefully a better season for me is in order now with this positive start.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Great coverage but as I said I didn't enjoy the race itself. At least the pace was good so there's hope for the next race.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Spend years carefully working to build up a strong team... then your cars finish 40s off the pace...What a joke.

I'm sorry, but the variability of the perf system is absolutely broken. The teams with the best perfs should not be coming home 40s off the leader.

If you can turn up and almost win your first race in the series with the starter perf, tell me what's the point of legacy building in this series?

Unless this issue is quickly addressed then I don't see a future in the series for MPR beyond this season. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who sees it like this.

Thank you as ever to Greg for taking the time out to run the race. Much appreciated, even if you went a bit too heavy with the pics.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Guys, the site isn't openning here in brazil, I don't know if it's a problem with my internet or my computer, I'm using a proxy site to visit the site

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guys, the site isn't openning here in brazil, I
> don't know if it's a problem with my internet or
> my computer, I'm using a proxy site to visit the
> site

I tried with a Brazil VPN and it worked fine. Try on a different network if you can, if it works, you might need to give your ISP a call

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Well, could have been worse....could have been last! ;)

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Could have been better but we are still unsure what happened to Michael. Nice Drive by Chris though to bring it home in the points.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
natasp Wrote:
> Guys, the site isn't openning here in brazil, I
> don't know if it's a problem with my internet or
> my computer, I'm using a proxy site to visit the
> site

Natã, you need to open with HTTPS!!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Missed the podium, Marc?! :-o

GPGSL-3: Fox race driver and team manager - 2011-2012 Constructor Champion - 2012 Driver Champion

Season 9 - #18 Erick Von Draxeler - #35 Marcus Bongardt
Happy with that even though I couldn't find the pace. Something something home ground luck.
Good start to the season for DMR, with good performances from all of the teams drivers. Seb and Daniel in the main game did well, bringing home some nice points to start us off with.....

As for the coverage, I thought it was great. No complaints about the amount of pics, great angles, great looking cars throughout the field. Well done to Greg for the coverage....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Can't believe there are some here are already dissing this season's rules after just one race. It kind of makes me wonder why I do this.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Tyrant Motorsports On The Lookout For A New Test Driver

With no word still from our current Test Driver Joshua Collins, we at Tyrant Motorsports have no choice but to find a replacement to take his seat. Anyone interested in taking the seat should send a PM to Greg O'Brien (Mullet345). Only requirement that is needed is the name of your Personal Sponsor as this will be going on the rear wing of the #52 Tyrant Motorsports car. Collins will be retained in the seat for the time being, but will be replaced once a replacement has been found or he ends up receiving 3 Inactive Penalties.

Great start for us! And amazing strategy from the team that made the podium possible! And an amazing job by Greg for the coverage (Y)

My GPGSL Career
ErickVonDraxeler Schreef:
> Missed the podium, Marc?! :-o

Yup... maybe next race, thx Erick ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Ferrari2007 schrieb:
> Spend years carefully working to build up a strong
> team... then your cars finish 40s off the
> pace...What a joke.
>
> I'm sorry, but the variability of the perf system
> is absolutely broken. The teams with the best
> perfs should not be coming home 40s off the
> leader.
>
> If you can turn up and almost win your first race
> in the series with the starter perf, tell me
> what's the point of legacy building in this
> series?
>
> Unless this issue is quickly addressed then I
> don't see a future in the series for MPR beyond
> this season. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who
> sees it like this.
>
> Thank you as ever to Greg for taking the time out
> to run the race. Much appreciated, even if you
> went a bit too heavy with the pics.

My story for the past 1.5 seasons, starting S8 with the 4th best perf in 2nd best team, and barely anything to show for 3 seasons later...

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Stoopid Wrote:
> Can't believe there are some here are already
> dissing this season's rules after just one race.
> It kind of makes me wonder why I do this.

This.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it too and I feel Dan and Tobi. I've been here for quite a while as well and I'm fairly sure to say my perf is above average by now. I've won three races and got many podiums, and this season I drive a car with a perf built over basically 10 seasons. So it feels awkward to say the least.

However, we should take a page out of F1's book. Many labeled the Aussie GP as boring and that the rule changes failed, then along came the 2nd race and it was brilliant. I won the feature race, means the pace is there. Unfortunately failing at qualifying meant we started in the back and got caught up in the pack. But before saying "screw this, I'm going home", I'd recommend everyone to wait for two or three more races. Nothing's been decided yet.

At least I beat Charrel ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy