I don't mean to rush things, but could somebody provide me with a link of the Portimao version that I should use? I have some free days ahead of me (namely, the weekend and also monday) and they'll be perfect if I can slam the race in there. With the track I can begin testing so I can be ready when the updated mod shows up ;) thanks!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Mod update is already out.

Haven't prepared tracks for the RD in a while, grew tired of it and told to do it themselves. Will see if I find some time this afternoon.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Replied PM, but again, thanks Tobi for the link. Didn't know that, I just didn't wanted to end up using a buggy track that could affect the race or just a wrong layout. Next time I'll look and test the corresponding track.

Event should be run before the weekend ends. Upload depends on internet speed and most likely will be split in parts of 10 mins or so. But that's the easiest part after all.

EDIT: While we're at it, small preview. Looking good so far.

video: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2016 07:09AM by Carlitox.
We have a qualifying and a race! And boy what a race! Shame the AI director missed some action, I don't blame it, there was a lot going on. I saved the file before race start, so if I load it again, will the same stuff happen? Maybe I can get key replays of some missing events. I wanted to pause and rewind but I discovered a flaw within nVidia's software: it doesn't pause the recording. It just stops it and then you can start again, which would be good but then it'd involve editing, to paste the parts back.

Qualy is in pics, so I can post that as soon as I get ahold of the GPGNC account. Video is in 4 parts (Shadowplay splits video into 3.5gb parts for easier management), and I will encode them so they can be lighter so it'll take a while.

As long as you still have the RACE file you can replay it in GP4 and do some more recordings with it. Don't abuse of the replay in game though because it makes some slight changes in the race after some time. If it happens, you just need to reload your gp4 file and it's ok again.

GrandPrixGames Nations Cup: Round 14 - Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, Portimao, Portugal.

Qualifying Session.

22nd: San Marino

21st: Canada

20th: China

19th: Finland

18th: Uruguay

17th: France

16th: Scotland

15th: Japan

14th: Singapore

13th: Italy

12th: Ireland

11th: Netherlands

10th: Serbia

9th: Bulgaria

8th: Monaco

7th: United Arab Emirates

6th: Brazil

5th: Portugal

4th: Australia

3rd: Germany

2nd: Korea

1st: Wales

Final Times:

Table:

Director's Blooper #1: For some reason, Montenegro's livery got onto Ireland's car and I didn't notice until qualy was well underway. Sorry Daly! Let's say you needed an emergency car and couldn't get it painted on time ;)
Director's Blooper #2: When taking these pics, I forgot to take San Marino's pic. To add insult to injury, they finished last, so I grabbed the car in a practice session and took that pic powersliding. Close enough.

Carlitox quoted:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Director's Blooper #1: For some reason,
> Montenegro's livery got onto Ireland's car and I
> didn't notice until qualy was well underway. Sorry
> Daly! Let's say you needed an emergency car and
> couldn't get it painted on time ;)

lol, Montenegro is already out of this series. Mistakes happen. ;)

Anyway 12th a great result for Ireland and hopefully we're looking to be in a better shape on tomorrow.
Carlitox schrieb:
> Director's Blooper #1: For some reason,
> Montenegro's livery got onto Ireland's car and I
> didn't notice until qualy was well underway. Sorry
> Daly! Let's say you needed an emergency car and
> couldn't get it painted on time ;)

I told you to install all mod updates

kedy89 schrieb:
> Carlitox schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can take care of that. Might take some time,
> > since it'll be my first time recording, but I
> > think I can manage it. I just hope I don't have
> to
> > retry everything ;)
>
>
> Please make sure that it works properly before you
> run the actual race. Also make sure to install all
> mod updates, else you're gonna have a bad time.

Some mods
6th is fair enough

Regarding Scotland, will the car be removed for the race?

Dammit people, read my posts ffs ;-( ;)

Some mods
Sexy screens Mr. Rod.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looks like drifting is not the fastest way around the track ...

Tobi, I did apply the update, it's the first thing that I did and that's why Ireland appears on the name and not Montenegro. Seems that the updates did not replace the livery but got the perfs modified, otherwise I would have had Montenegro in the name. I could have missed one, yeah that's how dumb I am.

I've no issue running it all again, since it was my mistake in the first place and I shall take full responsibility for it. The actual recording turned out to be the easiest part, and I could definitely do it again tomorrow morning if it is agreed. If you wanna keep it as it is, videos are ready to upload. Thank god I did not post them immediately.

And well, thanks for the comments on the screenies. I wanted to give a more refreshing look to the usual 22 qualy pics.

If I'm not mistaken, you have to apply ALL updates. Most of them are only minor/performance changes, whereas there are bigger updates earlier on that contain changes to liveries (ie in the rounds where people were kicked out)
At least thats what I did, made the most sense in terms of getting a complete mod. Good to see my livery getting a bit of extra use though ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Carlitox, you need all Nations Cup mod updates for it to be fully updated. That's the reason why Montenegro livery was there and also why Brazil had their early season livery.

Team China

As for our performance, very disappointed that we only managed to qualify 20th. To make it worse, Wales has pole and are in a good position to go for another win. This may be the turning point of the season for us if Cheng can't manage to work his way up into the points to try and minimise the damage.

Well, I'll be correctly updating the mod and re-running the thing tomorrow. After both editions are ready, everyone can make a decision on whether to keep this same race, or take the corrected one.

I should've known better, yeah. Seemed odd that China was so out of pace, for instance. I'd replace it with the new one since keeping this one would be unfair with people that boosted. But I want to stay out of the choice, because again, it was my error.

I am deeply sorry guys. Not discouraged though, if there's something I like is learning, and if there's something that I do is mistakes. And you can learn from mistakes, that's what they say.

TEAM UAE

I don't mind if it is re-run etc. It really is no big deal, mistakes happen, I wouldn't worry about it!! Looking forward to the race, or re-run qualifying or whatever happens (H)

Heading to the AD F1 this weekend.... just to rub it in :)
As said

> kedy89 schrieb:
> -----
> > Carlitox schrieb:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I can take care of that. Might take some
> time,
> > > since it'll be my first time recording, but I
> > > think I can manage it. I just hope I don't
> have
> > to
> > > retry everything ;)
> >
> >
> > Please make sure that it works properly before
> you
> > run the actual race. Also make sure to install
> all
> > mod updates
, else you're gonna have a bad time.

Carlitox schrieb:
> Well, I'll be correctly updating the mod and
> re-running the thing tomorrow. After both editions
> are ready, everyone can make a decision on whether
> to keep this same race, or take the corrected one.
>
>
> I should've known better, yeah. Seemed odd that
> China was so out of pace, for instance. I'd
> replace it with the new one since keeping this one
> would be unfair with people that boosted. But I
> want to stay out of the choice, because again, it
> was my error.
>
> I am deeply sorry guys. Not discouraged though, if
> there's something I like is learning, and if
> there's something that I do is mistakes. And you
> can learn from mistakes, that's what they say.

I assume you installed the base mod, and the round 14 update. Means the proper perfs were used. China barely used any boost, nothing wrong with them being down the order. No idea what other things were wrong due to the missing updates, but probably only graphic stuff. No rerun.

Some mods
If Carlitox was to re-run the race from the save file after making sure all the mod updates are in place, that shouldn't be a problem right?

Re-run? Nah

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy