GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
If the perf file is ok no need for a rerun.

Monaco GP
8th, it will be a tough race with Wales on pole. Still, a good place to start from.

Well I hope it gets fixed for Ireland livery, not Montenegro. Seems like a mistake but hopefully Ireland livery might be in the race.
A meh qualify for Italy, surely not our season.

My GPGSL Career
Well since perfs are OK and that is what worried me the most, here is the main event!

video: [www.youtube.com]

BTW anyone knows why I can't embed it as usual? There was a bug with the https, usually solved when deleting the 's' but now it doesn't show at all.

Part 2 will follow shortly.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2016 06:54AM by Carlitox.
Team China

No pace at all in the car. At this rate, Wales will end up as new championship leader by the time the race is over. Also, Germany knows how to claw their way back into title contention. If they end up winning, that will move them closer to us as well, so our title chances may start slipping after all heading into the final rounds. Just have to hope Cheng gets more pace out of the car as the race goes on.

video thumbnail shows up for me in the post preview if I remove the s from your link.

Looking good so far.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Two places lost in the beginning of the race: Meh!

-----------------------------------------------------

Ten places lost in the beginning of the race: Big Meh!

Climbed up a lot of places! yet camera didn't seem to notice so much ;) ;) 3rd at the moment ... could it be??

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
EricMoinet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ten places lost in the beginning of the race: Big
> Meh!

:) You raise my misery to another level... :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Part 2!

video: [www.youtube.com]

Removing the 's' from the URL used to solve it but now when I do it, it makes the video dissapear. Don't know why, and I tested several PC's and browsers. For now this link is the safest one.

Maybe because it's on private?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2016 08:19PM by kedy89.
So far so good, the old Brazilian car is performing very well, better then the new one

Good rise into the points, then pitting. Anxious to see where Ihara can emerge after all stops

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Team China

Up to the top 10, but it won't stay like that forever since Cheng will need to make his stop. Just disappointed by the lack of pace at the moment.

My apologies for the delay on uploading the last parts. A wild midterm appeared and well, job and uni did their thing. Thankfully weekend arrived and as I type this, videos are being encoded for upload. Expect the conclusion before the end of the day. :-)

PART 3!!

video: [youtu.be]

Team China

We have no choice but to concede defeat here. Cheng just doesn't have any pace at all to make passing moves on the cars ahead of him. And with Wales in a podium spot, and Germany well and truly on their way to another victory, our championship challenge looks to be getting torn apart. With 3 rounds left, it's going to be crucial for Cheng to score some decent results to help keep the championship fight alive.

Team Ireland

We're pretty looking good in 9th, so hopefully we can hold on to that and finish on points.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy