GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Save game with improved pit exit: [www31.zippyshare.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Pretty happy with third, good chance of a podium tomorrow as long as I don't make any silly mistakes

If I was starting 16th, I'd be confident of moving forwards. Starting 6th instead and knowing full well what happens at Donington, I'm confident that's as high as I'm going to be :(
After the last few rounds 5th place on the grid is a good result. Now I just have to try and keep this position in the race :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Looking good for AMR (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Pole, love a bit of that.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Our engine got McHonda's disease! This is going to be hard...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Nice return to form, hopefully not a false dawn ...

X (@ed24f1)
2nd with no boost at one of the tracks I despise from the bottom of my heart, I'll take that.

well, that's the qualifying perf points, now time for the inevitable DNF in the race ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2015 09:04AM by miki2000milos.
20th. Cool. Awesome.

I can't keep the pace with you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Well I'm little disappointed to the quali results to them but hope for their maximum attack in the race.
Little disappointed to say I was as high as 3rd after the first runs, but 8th is a massive improvement on previous events.

A shame to see the guys so far down the order, but I'm sure when it gets round to the race they'll be able to move back into the points!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
11th. Just outside the top 10. Hoping to climb up the order by the end of the race, and with Gilson starting in 5th, it's a good chance for him to potentially finish on the podium.

aaarrrgggghhh 10th come one!! =)
3rd and 4th, could have been worse for sure! After that very annoying chaos last round, I hope we can bring this home. Would be really nice to lead the championship after the race, but it's going to be a long and tough one.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Carlitox Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our engine got McHonda's disease! This is going to
> be hard...

Audi isn"t that the VW Group... think somethings wrong with the settings of the engine...
and yes Carlos it's going to be a hard ride from 19th place to the front...
but what the heck it's Donington, anything can happen. ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy