GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Well then you might have 2 quali's then you can compare wich results are the best for your team ;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
NickJW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well then you might have 2 quali's then you can
> compare wich results are the best for your team ;)

^^ this guy knows what he's talking about

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2015 06:20PM by miki2000milos.
Hope to see my favourite team to grab some good points I guess. Free Practice for me was good for me.
just looked at the team waiting list, my team is back to the bottom again :(

but while I am here at the bottom anyways, can someone change the name to Sanik Racing (nationality to UK too)?

it will probably take another 100 years until I enter as a team manager anyway but meh ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2015 10:32PM by miki2000milos.
Team name updated. Sun expected to expand and engulf Earth around the time you get to the top of the list. 4.5 billion years, enjoy the wait. ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Turbo Lover Scritto:
> Yep, so?

I was just asking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Public Apology.

Hello friends,

Most of you know me pretty well and would have wondered what happened because i'm not the guy to go AWOL.
That's why, after all this time i come with this public statement.

I must apologize to Tom first, the first missed activity deadline was actually really due to negligence.
In the week after the first failed activitycheck i wanted to come online and make sure it would'nt happen twice. This moment however got postponed by a few days because real life catched up.

Then someday during work i got a message from my girlfriend that her father died. I, as you could imagine, immediately rushed there and consequently missed the other deadlines.
I did want to come back to you guys with this statement sooner however in one of my first days back at the job i had a car accident on my way home. I have been home due to some minor injuries for a while but i had so much paperwork and other stuff on my mind due to this, that i didnt even think about coming online here.

After that i just couldnt find the energy to get back online at all.

I am sorry for Tom as the first missed deadline shouldnt have happened at all and i was really thrilled that he took me up to be a racedriver for Team Shadow, the team i really love due to the history we've had together.

Also I'd like to apologise to everyone else because i know it's hard to run this series and that this series absolutely can't have any ghostdrivers.

I hope you guys forgive me and I hope to, mabey next season, be part of this wonderful series again.

Greetings, Rico.

P.S. I'm sorry if i made a mess of this message, i did it quickly at work to make sure it wont take ages again ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
wait, so am I still a race driver now or am I back to a test driver again?

ps: sad story Rico :( Best wishes m8, take your time

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 04:54PM by miki2000milos.
Rico, best whishes for you!! Take care of your health, first!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
as i said earlier today mate, no worries, u come back when u can. No hard feelings from me atleast, i´ve "known" u for some years now and know u dont mess around. Best of wishes to you and your family. :)
miki2000milos Schreef:
> wait, so am I still a race driver now or am I back
> to a test driver again?
>
> ps: sad story Rico :( Best wishes m8, take your
> time

Rico is out for this season.

I'm glad Rico is back, but hopefully not with a vengeance.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Welkom terug Ricardo, take your time my Dutch friend personal and family life comes first, we're not going anywhere...

... only to Donington for the next race. ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I hope you're alright, Rico. Completely understand your reasons, and we'd love to see you back for next season.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Car accidents are always horrible, hope you are okay now
Take your time. Hope to see you back stronger next time:)
Wow, really late to the updates! Glad to see you back Stu but I echo the words of many of us here: don't rush it, we won't go anywhere :-) here's hoping you can sort out everything and come back stronger.

Sad to hear that Rico but nonetheless really really happy to hear from you mate. We completely understand and there is nothing to forgive. You are more than welcome at the league next season! For now, take care and be around ;-)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
I just can echoe what everyone said, glad to see you back Rico and sad about all of what happened to you IRL.

It's nice to meet you again Rico :-)

My GPGSL Career
Good to see you back Rico, and same to Stu as well.

In regards to the qualifying and race, I can run both of them. All I'll need is a copy of the circuit being used and I should be all good.

Good to see you guys back around Stu & Rico.

@Greg: see here [www.grandprixgames.org]

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy