GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
This is seriously frustrating. Every single time I'm in the points I manage to lose it somehow and end up in the middle of nowhere.

It's not in the slightest bit fun when you've used a boost and you watch it get wasted right in front of your very eyes. I might as well give the rest of mine away, it'd be about as much use to me that way.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Not so good, but... race didn't over! C'mon, guys!!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Well, that didn't quite go as planned!

WOOAAA pace in the car is awesome! up 5 places sofar!! =P
13th so far. Not a bad start. Hopefully I can break into the points soon.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hmmmm.... very good start :-/

GPGSL Rd 7 Austrian GP - Race Day

Part 2

Welcome back.

We find De Bruyker hunting down Maverick.

Bit further back is the MAC Racing #14 of Pedersen and the second One Racing car of Rodriguez.

Back to the front, and we can see that Kederer has been passed by Elleker.

The replay shows how Elleker made his move.

Nell still currently leads the race.

O’Brien is trying for a move on Sanvitale.

However, the SCR driver isn’t able to get by the Snake.

He tries again into the first corner.

And this time he manages to get ahead (look at the cars in the distance).

We have a tight battle taking place at the back end of the top 10.

Maverick has the space he needs to keep out of the battle behind him.

Greenhalgh is down in 17th. Very unfamiliar territory for the former champion.

Elleker currently sits in 3rd.

The final points position is being held down by Kittleson, but Copeman will not be wanting to let him get too far ahead.

Jalving could soon have his hands full having to hold off Elleker.

For the second time today, Keranen is having to defend his position from De Bruyker.

This battle looks like it is allowing the cars behind to close in.

Both De Bruyker and Copeman decide to have a look up the inside into the corner, however only De Bruyker succeeds in getting by.

By the next corner however, Copeman makes a move on Kittleson up the inside.

And he succeeds in getting ahead.

Legge currently has his hands full defending his position from Gilson.

Back to the battle between the Greidanus and MAC, and we can see Kittleson trying for a move on Copeman.

Oh no! There’s been contact, and Kittleson has found himself facing the wrong way.

Copeman is lucky enough to continue on unscathed, but Kittleson is not as lucky as he gets hit by McCarthy, which puts the Greidanus car back online. The end result means that both cars will need to pit for repairs.

Kittleson needs to be careful now as he has bunched up the cars behind him.

Who would’ve thought we’d be seeing all the cars so close to each other in the midfield?

Both cars finally manage to make it back to the pits for repairs.

As we go onboard with Ancevski, let’s take the chance to check out the current standings.

Elleker overtook Jalving off camera a few laps ago, and is now closing in on Nell’s lead at a rapid pace.

The battle for the lead is starting to intensify.

He tries for a move up the inside down the long straight, but Nell is able to stay ahead.

Oh dear, we have a yellow flag out. What could it be for?

It’s Elleker! The AMR driver has beached himself in the sand. What has happened?

As the replay shows, he was closing in on Nell, and must have decided he was close enough to try for a move up the inside.

But it didn’t work out for the AMR driver, who instead locked up and spun out into the sand. Nell is also in the sand, which means there was contact made between the two.

As a result of the two going off, it has handed the lead to Jalving on a silver platter.

Nell manages to get the car back onto the track and continue on, but he’ll be fuming inside his helmet right now.

As for Elleker, his race is over.

Ancevski is the first driver in for his stop.

Copeman has a look up the inside of Legge.

Behind them, the SCRs are going at it as well.

Sanvitale is doing ok at the current moment.

There’s a battle taking place between Kederer and Thomas.

However, it’s the Shadow that wins the battle by staying ahead.

Hate to do this, but we have no choice. Time for another break. We hope to be back again soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
MPR team radio: "Elleker and Nell off. Copy that Charrel. You're P1 now mate, P1, keep it steady. Bring her home "

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Gee that's frustrating. Oh well
Seb when I meant the front runners take each other out I didn't mean when you're in front. :P
ooooo come on car please please please hold together!!!! up to 5th! ok thanks to Elleker spinning off and taking someone with him :) thanks old teammate ;)
#!@&*$! That is not what I wanted!

Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MPR team radio: "Elleker and Nell off. Copy that
> Charrel. You're P1 now mate, P1, keep it steady.
> Bring her home "

MPR team radio:"Understood! Make sure the pitstop is good and I will do the rest. We need this victory for the team!"

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
hmm cool I was running 2nd!
But I am worried about that rain I saw... I hope I didn't have to make an extra stop

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
GPGSL Rd 7 Austrian GP - Race Day

Part 3

Once again, welcome back.

The pitlane is about to get busy as we see Maverick, Thomas and De Bruyker all heading in for their stop.

Also in are Copeman and O’Brien.

Ancevski is going for a move on Greenhalgh, and succeeds in getting by the former champion.

This isn’t good for Maverick, who had rejoined the track right in front of the Shadow.

Straight away Ancevski tries for a move up the inside of the AMR, but isn’t able to get ahead.

Jalving’s in the sand!

As the replay shows, he ran wide all on his own.

Kederer now has the race lead, but he may need to watch out for Pedersen should the MAC get closer.

Keranen and Gilson both come in for their stops.

Greenhalgh has managed to get back ahead of Ancevski.

Jalving finally gets his MPR back ontrack, but now sits all the way back in 15th and has the JHR of Moinet right behind him.

Moinet goes for a move straight away on Jalving, but isn’t able to get by.

Seems the move has slowed Moinet slightly, which has allowed Warrington a chance to try for a move up the inside down the straight.

It looks like the Greidanus has managed to make the move stick.

And Copeman looks to have gotten by as well.

From Copeman’s view, it would appear that he has been passed by McCarthy.

Rodriguez has been serviced.

Horvath is in for his stop.

McCarthy has a look up the inside of Moinet, but isn’t close enough yet to make his move.

We have a replay in. While we were focused in on the JHRs, further up the road we had a battle between Thomas and Sanvitale. The Snake driver locks up, which causes him to run into the Demon, leaving Thomas out wide, and the Snake facing the wrong way.

Sanvitale is able to continue on.

Back to the JHRs, and it seems Copeman has closed in again on Moinet. But contact between the two leaves Moinet out wide, and allows Copeman to get by.

It has also allowed O’Brien to close in and have a look up the inside for the next corner.

His move was successful, leaving the JHR behind him.

Nell gets his stop taken.

In for his stop is Sanvitale.

Moinet had made a stop earlier for repairs, now he is back in for his scheduled stop.

The front runners are in for their stop.

Kederer retains his advantage over Pedersen, but is unable to hold onto the lead as Maverick goes on by.

Rodriguez is up to 3rd.

Legge rejoins in 11th and remains inside the points.

We find Greenhalgh about to rejoin after taking his stop.

Warrington is in for his scheduled stop.

Maverick’s lead is looking good.

Jalving is now in for his stop.

He rejoins down in 19th.

We have a replay in. Thomas was chasing down Keranen, and has made a successful pass on the TNR.

Pedersen tries for a move on Rodriguez, but is unable to get past the One.

With all drivers having made at least one stop, let’s take a look at the standings.

Time now for yet another break. We hope to be back again soon.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
mclarenaustralia schrieb:
> Seb when I meant the front runners take each other
> out I didn't mean when you're in front. :P

Wait, what? In the team meeting you told me that we have to make that happen. After winning the start this was the first time I could do it. Not. Funny. ;)
I'm really somewhere between laughing like mad and fuming in anger right now. Of course it's great for the team that I could profit so much from all this trouble in the front, although I'm all but sure that I can keep this lead to the end. But realistically, this isn't how it should be! Jack had, by far, the quickest pace and without this A1-Ring start bug, he would and should be up there in the front. I thought this was sorted out, but as Greg had already announced, it was not, and so the start wasn't surprising. But if Jack hadn't lost his lead to this stupid bug, he wouldn't have had to try this move and still would be in the race.

So, for next season, this WILL have to be solved, otherwise the A1-Ring shouldn't be in the calender any more. No matter who sits in pole, this position should grant you a fair chance to keep it into the first corner, otherwise the reason to try for the pole is led ad absurdum.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
xSilvermanx Wrote:
> mclarenaustralia schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seb when I meant the front runners take each
> other
> > out I didn't mean when you're in front. :P
>
> Wait, what? In the team meeting you told me that
> we have to make that happen. After winning the
> start this was the first time I could do it. Not.
> Funny. ;)

Yes but I didn't mean take yourself out if you're in front.
seems like I've again lost time in the stops...

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
The BMW engine isn't making life easy, we need some extra juice to help us.
But otherwise, it's going about as well as you can expect.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy