GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Activity Check Results
>
> Two weeks ago, my mind was elsewhere,
> I forgot to do this but instead, contrere;
> John was a star and sorted it out
> Discovering none who were out for the count.
>
> But I'm back on form, I remembered the check
> Away from cries of "turd", "bugger" and "feck".
> To make the deal sweeter here's something else
> fun;
> Who was away? The answer is NONE.
>
> Pat yourselves on the back, but don't disappear;
> In two weeks' time, I'll check who's been here.
> The 25th of October?! Doesn't time fly!
> Be here. If not, then poor Jakey might cry...

Cool

again no absentees? wow

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Not happy with my race is the least I can say.

On the boost topic I don't believe we have to change it. We all know that it is not a perfect tool but I think the reason is more because of the randomness of the game than the boost system by itself.
That said, the track is faulty as well : a lot of unusual mistakes in this race affecting the leaders, the pole seater losing the lead at the start and so on, so I think we shouldn't come back on this track in the future.

Turbo Lover écrivait:
> The A1-Ring proves once again a lot of drama. It's
> time to replace the A1-Ring for the mighty Österreichring.

You've got my vote ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2015 10:38AM by EricMoinet.
Round 7 - Austrian GP - A1 Ring - Official Race Results

Due to the confusion over Keranen's pit lane finish, the GPGSL board has made the following decision: Since there isn't unity over whom crossed the line first, the driver on track is supposed to be treated in favor since this car finished the race in normal mode while the car in the pits was about to end the race due to a mechanical problem. However, the mechanics of GP4 require a driver to start an inlap to keep their current position, otherwise the finish line is not recognized by the game. This, we consider outdated, thereby granting P7 to Sebastian Nell and P8 to Aidan Keranen. The following drivers are therefore shifted one place lower, creating the following, hand-written, official results:

1. Kederer
2. Pedersen
3. Rodriguez
4. De Bruyker
5. Thomas
6. Maverick
7. Nell
8. Keranen
9. Legge
10. Gilson
11. Copeman
12. O'Brien
13. Sanvitale
14. Horvath
15. Jalving
16. Greenhalgh
17. Kittleson
18. Warrington
19. McCarthy
20. Moinet
21. Ancevski

DNF Elleker

Furthermore, The A-1 Ring won't serve as a venue for the GPGSL in the future, unless somebody can provide an issue-free (within the normal GP4 standards) version of the track.

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 8, European Grand Prix, Donington Park are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Monday, 19th October 2015. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Donington". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Donington". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - Winner: Carlos Rodríguez - One Racing
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - Winner: Marcus de Bruyker - One Racing
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - Winner: Jack Elleker Aston Martin Racing
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - Winner: John Maverick Aston Martin Racing
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Team Shadow
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

I can happily accept that, common sense. I won't try to argue the extra position, I am relieved and happy that I've been allowed to keep 8th in the first place.
Thank you.
The race went quite well for both myself and Gilson. Had to fight most of the race, and with cars going off, hitting each other etc., it's what helped us get into the points. Hoping that the next race will go well for us and hopefully we'll score some more points.

Happy to grab some points in 10th after starting last on the grid.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Quali was decent, and in the race there will always be that one thing to screw me over, nothing unusual for the A1-Ring. Very happy to see it go.

ah damn it's Donington up next.. that's even worse :/

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2015 02:07PM by miki2000milos.
Aaand my point is no more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
GPGSL schrieb:
> Round 7 - Austrian GP - A1 Ring - Official Race
> Results
>
> ...

"Happy" to see this, bad race from me. Sadly I was on holiday for three days and couldn't comment on this one before the official race results were posted. In my opinion as one of the involved drivers, Aidan can get 7th place from me.
Actually one could reason seeing him score 6th because normally everyone would drive over the finish line even with a defect as seen several times in F1 with drivers stopping right after finishing the race. As seen on Tobias' winning pic Aidan is 6th with a ~4 seconds-gap to John Maverick. Now I'm not sure whether he would have lost the position or not. I GUESS that he would lose 10 seconds from pit entry to start-finish-line meaning he was driving at full speed till pits. This would imply that he was in front of John when he drove into the pits.
Even if the above got rejected (which I could understand), I'd like to offer my 7th place to Aidan because I'd never ever gotten him even with him finishing with the defect.

As for my race... doh. Didn't find the speed in the beginning, start was really lucky for me. Two avoidable incidents cost alot of places, would've been able to finish much higher otherwise.
You forget that the pitlane entry has the inside at the A1 ring and it's all but sure how quick Aidan was driving when he crossed the finish line and if he was actually driving as quickly as the speed limiter allowed, etc.

The decision has been made unanimously in the board and the results are official. But it proves good sportsmanship that you're offering this.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
14th, well, not good enough...
Thank god A1-Ring is not used in the GPGNC :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2015 09:30PM by natasp.
Pretty frustrating race for AMR :(

Ready for Donnington - my home event! (Y)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
The car had some great pace and Pederson used it to perfection. Unfortunately Copeman drove like an absolute rookie but still managed a point. We could have gotten so much more out of this race today.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
> Furthermore, The A-1 Ring won't serve as a venue
> for the GPGSL in the future, unless somebody can
> provide an issue-free (within the normal GP4
> standards) version of the track.

Who cares if cars spin off. It gives us in the midfield and lower a chance to actually do something in the race. But thats ok, you guys at the front have your little whinge because you didn't get your way for one race. How about you spare a thought for the teams that don't get there way for the 16 other races.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
While waiting for the next race why not take a look at the GP4CC running over here!
Macca25 Wrote:
> The car had some great pace and Pederson used it
> to perfection. Unfortunately Copeman drove like an
> absolute rookie but still managed a point. We
> could have gotten so much more out of this race
> today.

Thanks boss! Just wish there was another 4-5 laps =P
Hmmm... Shall I continue with my team and/or mod work next season???

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy