GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Wasn't able to do qualy yesterday guys, we suddenly developed a water leak and I had to do repairs.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasn't able to do qualy yesterday guys, we
> suddenly developed a water leak and I had to do
> repairs.

Not good to hear.

What a bummer, 18th is not the best position to make a comeback but the season is long :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Stoopid Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wasn't able to do qualy yesterday guys, we
> suddenly developed a water leak and I had to do
> repairs.

At your house of one of the Aston Martins?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great start to the weekend for us! Good job Vimal

GPGSL S10 R05 United Arab Emirates GP, Dubai Autodrome

Qualifying

Welcome back to Dubai for coverage of the main series qualifying session. With Vimal Ana taking top spot in Frday's free practice session, Team Shadow will be hoping for a similar result here today.

It's Gareth McCarthy that gets the session underway in his JHR.

And thats the first time set, a 1m35.996!

Second runner Greg O'Brien beats that time by a good 3rd of a second.

Sebastian Nell lowers the bar yet again.

Rico van Smirren is somewhat off the pace in 4th.

Norbert Horváth puts his TNR into a close second.

Eric Moinet is nearly four tenths down in 4th, displacing his team mate McCarthy.

Dean Kittlseon will a little disappointed with only 6th so far.

Carlos Rodríguez is so close to beating Nell, only 8 thousandths of the pole.

The times come thick and fast as Jake Legge puts his Snake into 7th.

Tommi Karjalainen 4 tenths down in 6th position.

Well that's shocked everyone, John Maverick ends the first runs with a time over a quarter a second faster than everyone else to take pole.

MPR's multiple champion, Ed Greenhalgh, gets the 2nd runs going and misses pole by a tenth.

Charrel Jalving makes it a MPR 2-3 on the grid.

Former team owner Chris Copeman takes 8th.

Second appearance this weekend for Daniel Thomas, 6th fastest so far for the Aussie.

Michael Pedersen makes Maverick sweat with a fantastic lap, just 3 hundredths off the pole.

Gianluigi Silvestre will be unhappy with his 14th position.

Tobias Kederer will be scratching head with that time, considering Ana's performance in free practice.

Jack Elleker takes 3rd and makes it a AMR 1-3.

Not much luck for Greidanus GP so far, Chris Warrington 16th and Kittleson down in 19th.

Champion Joseph Gilson struggles to 12th.

Marcus de Bruyker may have won 2 races from 4 so farthis season, but he can only manage 13th in his One.

McCarthy gets the 3rd runs started with a climb from 17th to 6th place.

Van Smirren improves time but not position, still rooted to the back of the grid.

Legge also goes faster, but it's not enough climb up the grid.

Kederer makes it into the top ten.

Gilson moves up 4 to 10th place.

Warrington improves Greidanus GP's fortunes, climbing 9 positions to 9th.

So, a strong showing by AMR here in Dubai with their pole with Maverick and Elleker in 3rd.
MPR also have an improved performance this qualifying session with 4th and 5th on the grid.
Pedersen contines to impress this season with a fine 2nd place.
Despite winning yesterdays free practice, Team Shadow will be the most disgruntled with 10th and 22nd.

Tune in tomorrow to see how the race pans out.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Dreadful result by Dean, a nasty surprise. A points finish is now almost impossible.

Good result by Chris, grab a handful of points if you can!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
GPGSL S10 R05 UAE GP, Dubai Autodrome

Official Qualifying Results

Not a bad spot, but could and should have been better. If we have better pace and the race is clean we might be in for interesting points.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Right in the middle of the grid, not where we want to be, but it could be fun if I have the speed to overtake some of the guys in front.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Good job by the Demon boys.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Congrats to John on his stunning pole position! They sure do seem to be the team to beat this weekend.

We are happy about our 4th and 5th place. My setup was focussing a bit more on the race, lets see if I can make it up on to the podium again. I hope for a good start with a solid first stint, the boost might just help..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Apparently this is gonna sucks for us, isn't?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Great work guys (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Oh come on, what is this? Such brilliant race results yet I'm always having to push through from the back!

That's more like it! Sharp end of the grid

Maverick very taken by his pole position

After his brilliant first stint lap that was good enough for pole position, John Maverick was seen very touched in front of the TV cameras.

"I'm speechless. I absolutely love this track and of course have only good memories after that VSM coup a couple seasons back. Back then we had very unusual conditions and I had a brilliant start from 3rd, I think. Let's hope that tomorrow, I'm gonna do even better and keep this position into the first corner. Then, everything will be possible. But either way, the pole position is a dream coming true already. However, behind me is a row of drivers that'll make my life hell for sure. Pedersen came very close and we'll have to see how he'll do with his race performance. Jack is always a threat, too. And the MPR guys anyway. So it's gonna be a tough race for sure. But I'll do what I can to repeat this race win ... even if we won't get champaign at the end."

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
20th. With a boost. Right, okay, because this seems entirely fair...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Activity Check

One absentee this week.

Paulo Silva (MPR) - Last active: June 29, 2015

Next check is 2nd August. (It may be a day or two late, I'm going to Hockenheim to do stuff)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy