GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah, I was about to mention the same. That was the first I turned off when I ran the Sepang weekend ;-) Especially in a video coverage that'd be annoying, too.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Snake Motorsports unhappy after suspension of race driver

Team principal Maikel de Boer of Snake Motorports is furious at the second penalty that has been received by Gianluigi Silvestre, after receiving the first penalty very early on in the season this means yet ANOTHER change to the driver line-up for Snake. Snake Motorsports have not yet managed to compete in a season with only two steady race drivers. "I'm absolutely gutted and enraged by this. I had the word of my drivers which I trusted yet again to no avail". The team boss had no further commentary on the matter.

A media statement went out later stating Alessandro Sanvitale will be in the second race seat from upcoming race on for the remainder of the season. Gianluigi Silvestre seems to have lost his seat at Snake Motorsports since De Boer can't afford to have him around longer, one more penalty would mean an absolute disclosure for the rest of the season. This also means there is an open position to be filled in for the second tester seat.

What this means for season 11 and Snake Motorsports is unsure, the team has already mentioned it's a real possibility to drop out if drivers inactivity keeps occurring at the team. More news on this will surely follow in the next couple of races.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kedy89 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Without Greg and Stu we'd still be in s8.
>
>
> Having 2 RD's atm is very unhealthy where we have
> had in the past at least 5 different RD's. With 44
> participants there should be more than 2 RD's for
> the serie. We need more people to step up as RD.

I have been playing around with the idea for a long time (specifically since I got a decent GPU and got GP4 to run at 720p). At the moment I am not attending university, since it's mid-year"break" (it really is exams time, but I'm only preparing for one). Depending of how much time it'll take to sort out everything after this race, I might be able to try it, having only work ATM, it seems like a golden opportunity to contribute a bit. Won't risk video footage though, despite my english being understandable, it is far from being commentator material ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Don't worry about commentary with a video coverage. I did it in S7 with only race sounds:

[www.youtube.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sanvitale to replace Silvestre for Race Driver Seat

That was surely something surprising. Following Snake Motorsports Team Boss Mikael de Boer's decision to fire Gianluigi Silvestre for multiple failed activity checks, his rookie countryman Alessandro Sanvitale has been promoted to the race seat, fittingly, for the Italian Grand Prix onwards.

Q: This is surely a surprise for you. At the beginning, you said that you wanted to make experience as a test driver and now you are racing with the big guys. How do you feel?

Sanvitale: The real surprise is that the team has struggles to finish a season without changing 500 drivers *laughs*. Anyway, I'm really nervous. I have to race with a 3-time World Champion and with drivers with A LOT of experience and I don't really want to cause troubles for them.

Q: With the fact that now you are a race driver, your objectives changes right?

Sanvitale: Well, not really. I still want to make it to the top 10 and maybe even win a race. I was so close at Adelaide, and there's still a lot of races to go. I have plenty of time

Thanks, Alex. And good luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Good luck, Sanvitale!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
About the randomness of GP4, in the magic data of a track we have the following parameters about the random perf range:

512       ; ?? cc random perf range min
2048      ; ?? cc random perf range max

The above values are default for all original GP4 tracks. My advice is to change those 2 values to 1 to make it a bit less random. Those values were also used with the Suzuka race which came originally with the release of the HD version of the track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
GPGSL S10 R05 United Arab Emirates Grand Prix, Dubai Autodrome.

Race Day Part One

The GPGSL grid line for the start of the race.

And they are off.

Both AMR's get a good start.

And we have a AMR 1-2.

Into turn 3 and we see the field file through. Jalving has slipped back to 8th place.

9th to 18th.

Elleker is close behind Maverick.

Maverick at the wheel.

Elleker challenges Maverick for the lead.

Nell attempts a pass on Greenhalgh.

A clean pass by both Elleker and Nell.

Maverick now in 2nd.

Elleker takes the fastest lap, Maverick isn't beaten yet though.

Single file over the start finish line.

De Bruyker makes a mistake.

Rejoins the track right in the path of Moinet.

Instant retirement for de Bruyker, a visit to the pits for repairs for Moinet.

Standings on lap 3.

Moinet reaches the pits in last place.

Thomas does a bit of flat spotting.

The AMR's doing a Merc imitation, but that looks like Nell in 3rd place behind.

There's confirmation, Nell in 3rd and Pedersen behind in 4th.

At the first corner Gilson takes Kederer for 9th.

Nell soon pulls out a gap to Pedersen.

As Greenhalgh makes a hash of passing Pedersen we see that Jalving has moved up to 6th unseen by the GPGTV cameras.

Pedersen keeps Greenhalgh at bay.

Jalving has slipped back a place.

Quite a queue forming behind Greenhalgh.

McCarthy looks to overtake the Aussie.

And he succeeds!

Into lap 5 and let's have a look at the positions.

Legge using a very unorthdox line.

2nd placed Maverick is beginning to lose touch with Elleker.

The cameras certainly don't like Jalving, they have missed both his move on Greenhalgh.

Action further down the field.

Greenhalgh now under pressure from Warrington.

Is Nell closing on Maverick?

Greenhalgh blocks Warrington's attack.

Elleker still leads and pulling away from 2nd placed Maverick.

Time for a break.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Oooh I like this race!
Just hope we can hold on to an AMR 1-2

So typical that I couldn't set the pace. Usually my second stint is better, but Jack has a hell of a pace there in front.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
So, with boost improving my driver grip rating, I've driven off the circuit. From 19th. With a boost. It's like I've forgotten it's a world championship and mistaken it for a certain TV game show...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
In just 5 laps the leader is almost +11 seconds ahead, this pace is not good enough..

I did manage to get passed Ed for 6th, lets see if we can reduce that gap and fight for a podium!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Cool, good start, and now I drop back. The usual @#$%&

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
a bit late but hey, I ran one race this season!! ;)

if I were to run races, it's easier for me with videos instead of screenshots. I can get GP4 to run decent on my PC, and I commentated GP4 races before, however always with someone else. But the issue is I am on holiday now and when I return school starts again so I won't have the time, especially as I am already moderating a game elsewhere.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
To quote Sebastian Vettel: "I have no power, no power..."

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Ugh AMR dominating again, we really need to do something to stop this from happening all the time!

;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
What's this? The pass Ed GP?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A race to forget. Yet!

What a waist of boost... let's focus on the rest of the season... one bad race doesn't mean anything !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Go team shadow!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy