GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Hmmmmm. Daniel saving his talent for the main race, me on the other hand just average.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
FINALLY A TOP-5!!! Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Ahh some points again, thanks to the boss for the car today, worked nicely. (Y)
Top and tail for JHR - Jack doing well focussing on raw speed and Gio doing some setup development work. Bodes well for the main event for Eric and I!
Based on the free practice results, this weekend might end up being a tough one for SCR. I'm positive that both Joseph and I can have the speed needed to finish inside the points, so we'll see what happens during the race.

Awwwww yea! Awesome stuff Team Shadow!
my best result of the year but I am quite a bit disappointed to use boost and still finish behind my teammate..

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
9th and 13th.. Not the best start of the weekend, will take a lot to get us in front row. But nothing is impossible

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
20th... That was rubbish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Woohoo! No idea how I lucked into joining a strong One Racing but two 2nd places in a row is pretty handy!

Bit unfortunate about Vimal getting his third FP Win in a row as he's getting away from us all a bit... but the cars felt great for both me and the boss so hopefully that'll transfer to the main guys once again!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Always a mixed bag, why is it always a mixed bag ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Wow, another 1st place for Ana. Tom will be happy with a new gem.

Very good performace by Emanuel, but not so good one from me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hard to believe this track was released for GP4 eight and a half years ago!

X (@ed24f1)
:(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard to believe this track was released for GP4
> eight and a half years ago!

For a 13 years old game!

SchueyFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hard to believe this track was released for GP4
> eight and a half years ago!

A 2015 re-edition is being made, and I had the chance to drive on it. It looks really really great now :) Up to the community's usual standards ;-)
Nice one for Connor and our teamboss, 2nd and 5th... means that the cars and AUDI engines are doing well in Dubai. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Ready to race in Dubai, but looking at the SCR test drivers result we might have a tough time getting some points. Lets see how qualifying goes.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Bad practice for me :(

My GPGSL Career
Oh bugga!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy