GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Not too bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Sheesh! :(

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Pity for Chris that he got involved in this unnecessary accident. But the pace itself doesn't seem to be too bad. That gives hope. As for Matt, I feared that this would happen. Most Melbourne tracks have this first corner problem that leads to the pole-setter automatically losing their position. I'm quite sure that we had a version with a fixed cc-line last season. Would be good if Gred could get that version for the main race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well... Maybe my four black cats that live in my house give me bad luck ;)

Come on Boss, Come on Connor let's put the pedal to the metal and get some points for the One team. hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Dead last in the qualifying session and the first to retire in the race... I can't think of a better way to start my career in this championship...

A lot of improvement needed quickly!

-----------------------------------------------------

Shame that Paulo was needlessly taken out of the race on his debut.

I'm confident he'll bounce back next time out.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Meh, SuS ;)
GPGSL Rd 1 Australian GP - Season Opener - Tester's Feature Race

Part 2

Welcome back.

The pitstops are now underway as the first few drivers are in for their stop.

Cremasco is in, which leaves Allington in the lead.

Scala is also in.

Cremasco rejoins in 7th, right in front of Steer.

Hinz is facing the wrong way on the edge of the track.

According to the replay, it looks like Hinz had to take avoiding action so as not to hit Scala’s MPR, hence the reason for him being off the track.

He manages to get going again.

At least Allington is having a much better time.

More pitlane action is about to unfold.

De Boer has managed to jump Allington in the pits.

Sheppard rejoins in 4th, but with Hunsley right behind him it may end up hurting him in regards to his fresh tyres.

Hunsley goes for his move up the inside.

But he is unable to make it by the Demon.

Behind them, Scala has his hands full defending from the Snake that’s behind him.

Now Scala has closed in on Hunsley. That must mean the JHR driver tried yet again to get by Sheppard which ended in failure, allowing the MPR to close in.

There’s nothing in it.

All drivers have now made their stop, so let’s take a look at the current standings.

The timing shows how the current top 10 have moved since race start.

Cremasco must surely be feeling lonely having no one to challenge him for his lead.

His teammate on the other hand has his hands full holding back Ancevski.

Ana’s race has been going quite good.

Ancevski looks close enough now to McGregor to try for a passing move.

He goes up the inside, but ends up making contact with the MAC, causing McGregor to go off the track.

Vilela has now closed in on Ancevski, which may give him a chance to try for a pass.

McGregor manages to get going again, but his chance at scoring points is now gone. At least he still has a reason to be happy with Cremasco out in the lead.

One final lap to go.

Steer looks to be close enough to Greidanus to try for a passing move.

He goes up the inside.

However, Greidanus manages to defend his position, leaving the One behind him.

He tries again to get by, to no avail.

No one has been able to get anywhere near Cremasco here today.

The MAC driver crosses the line first to win the feature race, making it the second season in a row that a MAC Racing tester has won the feature race here in Melbourne.

De Boer crosses the line in 2nd.

And Allington rounds off the podium in 3rd.

That’s wraps up our coverage of the feature race for the testers. Congratulations Nata Cremasco and MAC Racing on a fantastic victory. Now our focus will switch over to the race drivers, as qualifying for the season opener will be coming up next. We’ll see you back here later.

Official Results To Come

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I will take 8th place happily!
Disappointed result.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
sorry to McGregor, shouldn't be driving on the track like that. Don't think I got points, and I lost one in the teammate challenge so that isn't really good.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
damn, pitted twice :/
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please use #000033 for the AMR rims please :)

Here is how that colour code looks ingame:

Compared to the current Orange:

Personally, I like the orange rims over the blue rims for AMR, but I'll leave it to you to decide which rims you want AMR to have.

JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pity for Chris that he got involved in this
> unnecessary accident. But the pace itself doesn't
> seem to be too bad. That gives hope. As for Matt,
> I feared that this would happen. Most Melbourne
> tracks have this first corner problem that leads
> to the pole-setter automatically losing their
> position. I'm quite sure that we had a version
> with a fixed cc-line last season. Would be good if
> Gred could get that version for the main race.

The issue regarding the cc line for the first corners of Albert Park is why I asked if there is a newer version that can be used. If there isn't, then where would I be likely to find the fixed cc line for download?

Australian GP - Feature race - results

We could aim at an higher place, still this result is good for me :-)

My GPGSL Career
Hooray I gained 1 place... Not a great race at all. At least the boss got 1 point out of it.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great to see the cars back out on track!

Good result with Jack in 5th and Giovanna getting some more good experience.
yeey I did get some points after all! This Shadow is still a nice car in races :-)

Btw, I didn't know I was driving for "Team", I thought I was driving for Shadow ;)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
SCR is pretty pleased with that result. Nice work Maikel making it onto the podium, can't say the same for my effort though. Better luck next time Greg. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy