GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Thanks for those that sent a message of appreciation, shock or even sarcasm! ;)

Will be strange not to line up next season but I think it's the right time to go (I hope haha).

X (@ed24f1)
Surprising news indeed. Ed has been with the GPGSL since day one and will be missed on the grid next season. I have had the pleasure of working with Ed at AMR and we both enjoyed some unprecedented success, I have to say he is one of the best, if not THE best. We have missed him since he left AMR and will miss him even more at the end of the season.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Cheers Ed, you're a great guy. I don't think there are many others I'd be happy to see so successful in the series. Brilliant to chat to over the years - however briefly! An admirable way to bow out this season.

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate that! It was a pleasure to drive for both of your teams!

X (@ed24f1)
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cheers Ed, you're a great guy. I don't think there
> are many others I'd be happy to see so successful
> in the series. Brilliant to chat to over the years
> - however briefly! An admirable way to bow out
> this season.

+1

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> brunoboi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cheers Ed, you're a great guy. I don't think
> there
> > are many others I'd be happy to see so
> successful
> > in the series. Brilliant to chat to over the
> years
> > - however briefly! An admirable way to bow out
> > this season.
>
>
> +1

+2

There are a fair few people who are synonymous with this series as a whole (hell, synonymous with AI Racing on the website in general) - Ed is most certainly one of them. Will be a huge shame to see you go Ed, I still remember the time when we were teammates back in w300 and were on the podium at Spa in the snow - with our team boss winning the race (wonder if you remember that one Rico?). Even then you were one step ahead on the podium ;)

All the best for this season and the future :)

Haha yes I do remember those days! But I'm still close to the top on the Teams waiting list and am not leaving the forums, so I still plan to be about.

X (@ed24f1)
Good to hear that you plan on sticking around Ed. Last chance(s) for me to beat you on track, will have to improve my pace to succeed in doing so ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
If I get myself a team for S11 and you still fancy racing, give us a shout ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Is it too early to announce a comeback to driving though? ;) ;)

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Is it too early to announce a comeback to driving
> though? ;) ;)

No.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
You know Ed, consistency was one of your strengths on the circuit, but it doesn't seem to be in life! ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Race drivers mod will be Saturday online.

Really would like to have a tryout with the Race Drivers mod and see how the new car handles and looks like in game ! ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
race drivers mod: [www.mediafire.com]

part 2: [www.mediafire.com]

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
GPGSL Season 10 - The Race Drivers

Having seen the test drivers, it's now time to see the contenders who will take part in the fight for the drivers championship and constructors championship.

SCR

#1 - Joseph Gilson

#2 - Ross Cartwright

MPR

#3 - Ed Greenhalgh

#4 - Charrel Jalving

AMR

#5 - Jack Elleker

#6 - John Maverick

Team Shadow

#7 - Tobias Kederer

#8 - Rico Van Smirren

One Racing

#9 - Carlos Rodriguez

#10 - Marcus De Bruyker

Demon Racing

#11 - Sebastian Nell

#12 - Daniel Thomas

Mac Racing

#14 - Michael Pedersen

#15 - Chris Copeman

Snake Motorsports

#16 - Jake Legge

#17 - Gianluigi Silvestre

TNR

#18 - Norbert Horvath

#19 - Tommi Karjalainen

JHR

#20 - Eric Moinet

#21 - Gareth McCarthy

Greidanus GP

#22 - Chris Warrington

#23 - Dean Kittleson

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Still can't believe how awesome the GGP is, looking great. As are all the other cars, keen to get to the first race!

Now let's get the racing underway (H)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
It still feels strange not to have a VSM on that grid, though. But I agree that the grid looks great! If I find the time for it, I'll do a test session with a few screenies tomorrow.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Those cars are pure beauties. Kudos to all designers.

Can't stress enough how seriously cool that Greidanus car is. All sorts of retro and modern designs, and more importantly, COLOUR! Watch and learn Bernie...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy