GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Very pleased to hold on to 5th and a solid drive from Gio if we ignore that silly overtake attempt from Dan ;)

Looking forward to the main event now :-)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

great start for us! =)
Sanvitale satisfied with the result

Q: How do you feel after the race?

A: I'm happy with the result. 7th place is still better than not finishing at all, I'm very pleased. I have to thank and congratulate Mikael for the podium and the folks at Snake for this great car!

Q: What do you think about the car?

A: The car felt great for the entire weekend. Yes, I've lost a position but this gives me hope for a even better result at Adelaide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
That's a pretty good start, but it's a shame that the CC line didn't favor me ;)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Hope the race goes better for us than the testers' one.

Nice to see my boss in 5th, it gives us good hopes for the race.

The cc line only favored me at the first turn, Allington finished the race more then 12s behind me, on my opnion I was the best driver today

Anyway, I appreciate all the hard work done by the team and I'm very happy with the win :)

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stoopid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Please use #000033 for the AMR rims please :)
>
> Here is how that colour code looks ingame:
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Compared to the current Orange:
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Personally, I like the orange rims over the blue
> rims for AMR, but I'll leave it to you to decide
> which rims you want AMR to have.
>
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pity for Chris that he got involved in this
> > unnecessary accident. But the pace itself
> doesn't
> > seem to be too bad. That gives hope. As for
> Matt,
> > I feared that this would happen. Most Melbourne
> > tracks have this first corner problem that
> leads
> > to the pole-setter automatically losing their
> > position. I'm quite sure that we had a version
> > with a fixed cc-line last season. Would be good
> if
> > Gred could get that version for the main race.
>
> The issue regarding the cc line for the first
> corners of Albert Park is why I asked if there is
> a newer version that can be used. If there isn't,
> then where would I be likely to find the fixed cc
> line for download?

I hate the orange wheels with a passion lol, but I'm not overly keen on the blue ones either. I think I will swap to gun metal grey #504040. Sorry to be a pain :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
So, the full race next up. Er, don't think I've actually ever finished a race at Melbourne, let alone scored a point!

12th is the target for this one.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Disappointing race, being forced off the track twice is hard to swallow.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Good to see a SCR finish on the podium in the testers race. Now I have to try and go one step higher on the podium in the main race ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
I will happily take 4th.... Home GP, lucky i know all the great spots to go unwind and relax - my shout! Lets go.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Really unlucky race for the HDR/AMR guys. I'm quite sure that Matt's race would have been different if he hadn't lost the lead in the first corner, but that was to be expected. Chris did what he could, but we might have to check if he has a target sign somewhere on the rear wing. We will give further clarification once this has been ruled out.

Either way, Matthew proved that we're not too far off the pace, so we we have hope for a good first run in the new AMR and with the good old Dunlop tyres.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Good test race for us!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
BTW, sorry for insistence, but I can't find S10 mod link for download! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Page 16

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
What a debut for Vimal and Milos! We might need to calm them down a little bit but you expect these things in the tester's race

Don't think that was the start we had in mind for the testers - shame really. Hope we can improve on this for the main race.

Ready to hop into the car an go racing.
Good news everyone. Qualifying has been run, and we have our first pole sitter of the season. Hoping to have the coverage up by tonight.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy