GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Started 4th and finished 4th, not the podium finish I wanted but at least I didn't go backwards and got some points on the board.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Horrible, horrible race. This is my 5th season and I still haven't scored a point at Melbourne...

Congrats to my old teammate on his win, he did a fab job out there!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I seem to have finished 7th, this makes me very happy.
A solid comeback to the racing scene i'd like to think.

Thank you Tom for making this possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Shame our race was spoilt early on. Genuinely believe Charrel had the pace to win.

An off day for Ed, but he'll bounce back at the next round. That's the mark of a champion.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thanks for the coverage Greg, nice work as usual. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Still spewing that a really solid points haul, possibly a podium, was quite literally thrown away. I'll be outside giving myself an uppercut if anyone needs me.
Fantastic!!! Party @ DemonHQ today, free pizza and stuff!

Great race, no challenger was to be found today, the car behaves absolutely beautiful, a joy to drive. It was unexpected but we are very well prepared for this season, looking at our results in weekend's sessions. Bit sad for Daniel's braking problem, but today we can celebrate. Go Demon!!!

As for the next race, expectations are points (H). No pressure :D
Look who's on top of the WDC. Demon Racing, enjoy it while it lasts :-)
Good coverage indeed, thanks!

As for the race, I'm happy that I could gain a few places. Of course it would have been nice, if I could have caught Copeman as well, but 6th is a solid start into the season and indeed I feel a lot more comfortable with those Dunlops than I did with the Pirellis. Great work from my teammate, too. That brings us in a good starting position for the WCC, too. Now I just have to hope that next time the qualifying will work out a bit better for me.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Extremely disappointing. If this goes on like this I'll retire before season's end, I've just had enough of it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Great coverage in both races, Greg. Kudos to you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Shame about the race, perhaps I let the emotion of the recent announcement distract me. Looking forward to putting the race behind me and moving forward.

X (@ed24f1)
Well ... sorry that I couldn't hold my first place from pole, but glad I'm on the podium as 3rd in my first race for the ONE Team as a race driver.
My sincere thanks goes to my mechanics to the optimal tuning of the car for this race ... what would the outcome have been with boost, nobody knows.
One thing I realy know... my perfs are going up and that's a good thing at the start of the season.

Very nice coverage of the first race Greg... well done mate.

at Melbourne Australia, Rnd 1/S10/2015.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Not too shabby I guess.

kedy89 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Extremely disappointing. If this goes on like this
> I'll retire before season's end, I've just had
> enough of it.

Don't give up, Tobi. There'll be better times again. And the day will come when you'll get another invite to drive for Hi-Def ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
kedy89 Schreef:
> Extremely disappointing. If this goes on like this
> I'll retire before season's end, I've just had
> enough of it.

Well mate, the car clearly had pace. Now we only have to improve and we'll be up front, it"s all so easy ;-)

Besides, you've guys already won the World Cup, you can't have it all, haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
One retirement, ME (N)
Congratulations, Marc!! Great, Carlos!! Let's go, Connor!! This is One Racing! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 2, Pacific Grand Prix, Adelaide are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Monday 27th April 2015. For team boost you must use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Adelaide". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Adelaide". Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 10 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S10

Round 1: Australian GP - Melbourne - Winner: Sebastian Nell - Demon Racing
Round 2: Pacific GP - Adelaide - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 3: Malaysian GP - Sepang - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 4: Japanese GP - Suzuka - 19% - 10 AI Errors
Round 5: United Arab Emirates GP - Dubai - 0% - 40 AI Errors
Round 6: Italian GP - Monza - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 7: Austrian GP - A1-Ring - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 8: European GP - Donington Park - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 9: Canadian GP - Montreal - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 10: US GP - Watkins Glen - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 11: Brazilian GP - Interlagos - 75% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: South African GP - Kyalami (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Oceanic GP - Bathurst - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: German GP - Hockenheim (Classic Layout) - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 15: Belgian GP - Spa-Francorchamps - 60% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Dutch GP - Zandvoort - 25% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: British GP - Silverstone (Classic Layout) - 25% - 10 AI Errors
Round 18: World GP - CPE - 19% - 4 AI Errors

Well done guys, a great start to the season (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Congratulations, Marc!! Great, Carlos!! Let's go,
> Connor!! This is One Racing! ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy