GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
My Ireland car livery looks promising to me... Mirrors are actually ok at the moment so I can live with that :)
Team Singapore will unveil its car in the upcoming days!
Team Singapore Car Launch

Team Singapore has unveiled their new car for the upcoming Season 5 of the GPG Nations Cup. The red and white livery and the 5 stars reflects the colors and symbol of the national flag. The SG50 badge reflects the 50th year of independence for Singapore. Local Racer Vimal Ana, who participates in the GPGSL as a test driver, will be the star behind the wheels of this car. We truly hope that out debut season would be a successful one.

Thank you Greg for the amazing renders:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2015 02:04PM by brasspanels.
This flag reminds me of something, bar the symbols on it. ;)

Nice livery Vimal.

South Korea Season 5 car

Thank you Greg for the renders
Nice car Gio (Y)

Lots of red on the grid next season!!
The grid will be looking fantastic next season. Can't wait even I'm not part of it anymore.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Oooh, nice one Gio!

You should really fix those tyre positions Greg ;)

Can quickly put you back on the waiting list Ruben, only Ireland ahead of you :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Just realized but a lot of cars have the right mirror white, myself included, how can we fix this? I only painted the background layer of the psd

natasp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just realized but a lot of cars have the right
> mirror white, myself included, how can we fix
> this? I only painted the background layer of the
> psd

Look at Singapore ;-) They don't have it white

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
kedy89 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oooh, nice one Gio!
>
>
> You should really fix those tyre positions Greg
> ;)
>
>
> Can quickly put you back on the waiting list
> Ruben, only Ireland ahead of you :)

Nah, thanks. Just too busy with other GP4 stuff. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
This hit a lot of delays... a lot! Mainly because so much happened in the race I spent forever trying to cut bits down and make it fit together. But anyway, here are the highlights from the final race if anyone wants to see them!

As for the Montenegro entry, I'm glad to confirm we will have Mirko Vukcevic back as our driver taking #18 and using the Firestone tyres. Livery is in the workshop

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Great commentary!
Cheers for the efforts you put in the coverage of the last round Connor :)

Same here Ruben, so many things I'm working on and want to work on.

Btw, don't forget to send me the car files if you've finished them already, can't do much with the renders ;)
As for the mirrors, they're on the reynard_3 texture, left side directly above the roll hoop. Painting the background layer is enough to color them.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2015 08:25PM by kedy89.
Can't wait to start my first debut of the GPGNC ever. New shapes to the car and more.
Now that the highlights video has gone up for Rd17, how soon till we can open up the Season 5 thread? Also, I was thinking maybe we should have a Nations Cup TV account for posting the race coverages on. It'd be pretty much the same as the one for GPGSL, but this time for Nations Cup.

Lastly, wasn't there a suggestion to have the races altered by changing the pitstop strategy from 2 stops to 1 stop? Doing so would no longer see time penalties given for only stopping once, but then we would have to look into maybe shortening the race distance (races are usually anywhere between 45mins to 1hr so it could end up being 30mins to 35mins).

Another update on the Season 5 lineup:

Only things left to still be confirmed are:

France: Driver
Italy: Driver + Number
Finland: Tyre Brand

Once that information is confirmed, the lineup should pretty much be complete.

Montenegro unveil Season 5 contender

Montenegro have today unveiled the car they hope will take them towards a title challenge. The car, dubbed "The Phoenix" within the dear, features 150% more bird than previous seasons as the team look to adorn the new shape used by the GPGNC with something new. Team owner Steer was at the presentation and had this to say:

"The whole concept of the car, I actually put some thought into this time. Often it can just be a case of slap some lines on in the right colours and see what looks pretty but I wanted to go for something that required effort to come up with. And trust me, those damn feathers were a lot of effort. We dropped out in Season 3 after some poor performances and lack of committment but now we're back and like a phoenix rising we're back bigger and more determined than before and thats what the car is out to portray."

When some smart-ass pointed out the bird was in fact an eagle, Steer sighed and walked of back-stage saying: "A phoenix is a bird, an eagle is a bird, they're basically the same thing. What more do you want from me!"

Thanks once again to Greg for the renders.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Introducing Team Scotland's Season 5 challenger: Some little details to be changed (made a right hash of trying to match things up at the rear!), but otherwise, here we are! :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
It's going to be a beautiful field of cars :) Need to up my livery a bit!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy