GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Round 17 update: [www.mediafire.com]

Final mod version including all updates: [www.mediafire.com]

kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FlyingFinn19 schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Would it be possible to change to #6 for
> Finland?
> > While Mika's championship number is awesome as
> > hell, Keke did it first with #6.
>
>
> Only if Maikel doesn't mind. Had a look back, he
> had the #4 before switching to #2 for S3. Dan took
> #6 for team GB then, so Maikel went with #44 in
> S4.
>
> Looking at how complicated it got with the top 3
> numbers reserved, maybe Greg's idea to only
> reserve #1 for the champion wasn't that bad.

Well if he has held it previously, I am happy to let him have it again. I already have a number I am happy with, doesn't make sense to take away the chance for someone else to also be happy with theirs.
Looking back in the thread it seems I was the only one opposing the unlocking of #2 and #3 lol :D

Guess it shouldn't be a problem then to make them available, and only keeping #1 reserved for the champion. Everyone would have a fixed number, which they keep also in case of winning the title and running #1 for a season. Retirement from the series will unlock the number.

Would like to take the #3 then, as I connect that one with MS and Ferrari.

This would make the situation like this
#3: Germany
#4: France
#5: Italy
#6: Netherlands
#7: Sweden
#8: Finland
#10: UAE
#13: Switzerland (planned change to #9 with Scotland)
#14: China
#15: New Zealand
#23: Brazil
#25: Australia
#26: Japan
#27: Canada
#32: Argentina
#33: Bulgaria (S3 number)
#42: San Marino
#50: Uruguay
#69: Portugal
#98: Monaco
#99: South Korea

#32 preferred choice by Serbia
#16 preferred choice by Singapore

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 11:18AM by kedy89.
I would very much like the chance to return to number #6, even though #44 fit great, #6 was my first choice. So please sign me up for that one :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
France will remain with #4 as their number thanks.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
MDBSnake Wrote:
> I would very much like the chance to return to
> number #6, even though #44 fit great, #6 was my
> first choice. So please sign me up for that one :)

#NR6? ;-)

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
So... qualifying is uploading as I speak... it was wet and two cars may or may not have hit eachother.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2015 11:12PM by truecrysis.
Wet racing???? Let's go...

-----------------------------------------------------

truecrysis Wrote:
> So... qualifying is uploading as I speak... it was
> wet and two cars may or may not have hit
> eachother.

So it's a wet qualifying? Should be interesting to watch once the video is posted up.

Ok, I've gone ahead and made the lineup for Season 5. All I need now is for each team to confirm their driver, number and tyre brand so I can start updating the list. It doesn't have to be straight away, but I would prefer to have this info confirmed asap.

I'll announce that Team China will be keeping Cheng Tung as driver and #14 as our number, and our choice of tyre brand is Hankook.

Lastly, if teams want a render of their Season 5 challenger, feel free to send me a TGA file for each part of the livery and I'll do a render.

I said these already :P
My name is Milos, obviously
Forgot what I said about the tyre but pretty sure it's on the livery. I will check.
Yes I want a render, livery sent to gpgnc account.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 01:28PM by miki2000milos.
Round 17 - Spa Francorchamps - Qualifying

Hello and welcome to the final round of season 4! 7 drivers are still able to take the title after tomorrows race, so qualifying remains crucial for some of the drivers to take a much needed advantage on to the grid. So lets crack on with the action and get the coverage underway.
This weekend we have two viewing options available for you:

If you want to see the whole session (give or take a few minutes for technical glitches) in full glorious video with the addition of my voice (mute is also an option!) then watch this:

If you'd prefer the old fashioned quick viewing form of the results, picture coverage is below!

22nd: South Africa - In what was always going to be a tough session for the penalised Viljoen, the South African wasn't able overcome the lack of pace and remained way off in last place

21st: Portugal - It proved a tough session for Silva as well, as the combination of no boost and slippery conditions proved a tough challenge for the Portugese man.

20th: Sweden - Aspenstrom was unable to improve from his first run and slowly sank down the order to settle on the penultimate row of the grid.

19th: Bulgaria - Despite having boost the Bulgaria car looked out of sorts in the wet and now faces a strong uphill climb with max boost tomorrow to keep title hopes alive.

18th: Monaco - Grimaldi was able to work himself slightly up the order in his final run but 18th was as high as he could get, the Monagasque driver could find himself around the back end for the majority of the race.

17th: France - With no boost used Girard may feel the result could have been worse and will look to make the most of his almost max boost in the race.

16th: Canada - Briere was another driver that struggled with no boost and looks unlikely to be able to rescue enough points to fight Hatfield at the top. Time will tell whether the Canadian can pull something out of the hat.

15th: Germany - The middle of the trio of championship contenders from 14th-16th, Kederer is another driver that will need to be at his best tomorrow to grab some points and keep his fight alive.

14th: New Zealand - With two fellow contenders behind him Dixon will be hoping not to have to fight with them in order to focus on climbing up the order and getting the points he needs.

13th: Australia -McGregor maybe hoping for a little higher but with max boost in the race he could find himself with a few overtakes to do in order to gain some points.

12th: Uruguay - Just outside the point slots for Uruguay and it could well prove to be an interest battle for those last few points with every place mattering in the final race.

11th: China - Cheng Tung proved pretty anonymous throughout the session, setting his lap and then not improving at all in the last 3 runs.

10th: Switzerland - The lowest of the max boost users, Frutiger-Fussli is likely to be disappointed at not being able to get a hold of the conditions as well as some.

9th: Argentina - Only 3 points finishes this season, Domenech put himself in with a good chance of getting his 4th after qualifying and will want to work his way up further.

8th: San Marino - Silvestre will want a strong race tomorrow to cap off a very strong last 4 races of the season. He may well have wanted to be higher than 8th with max boost however.

7th: Italy - 7th in the standings, 7th on the grid. Despite using only 350 boost Tafuro proved himself pretty competent in the rain to take a top 10. Still a win is required which could be a tough ask.

6th: Finland - The inital run was tough for Keranen but he soon corrected that and will hope for a strong set of points to cement his top 10 in the championship.

5th: Netherlands - Another driver using less boost qualifying, De Boer put in a fantastic set of runs to put himself in among the max boosters. It could be a tough race tomorrow but with the Dutch drivers experience, anything is possible.

4th: UAE - 2nd place is enough to guarentee Hatfield the title and the UAE driver put himself in with a good shot of doing it after his first run to take top. He couldn't improve however and slowly dropped to 4th, no doubt still a strong position for the current leader.

3rd: South Korea - With max boost Kuei could well put a spanner in the works of the championship fight for some drivers and looks to finish the season strongly after a great lap to reach 3rd.

2nd: Brazil - The extra point for pole may have provided a boost to Cremasco but he just lost out on pole in the end. Now only a win along with no points for UAE will do.

1st: Japan - After a season to forget Ihara managed to turn up right at the last to put in a fantastic lap and snatch pole from the grasp of Cremasco.

So congratulations to Tomoko Ihara of Japan for clinching pole! With the race having a strong chance of also being wet we could be in for a fascinating battle all down the order!
The full results are as follows:

Thank you for watching, hopefully the coverage was suitable and enjoyable!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 03:15PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
If you have any feedback on the video let me know before I run the race. There were a couple of issues with the recording, such as no sound from the game and a couple of badly recorded parts (time jumps in the video) but it should be perfectly watchable.

The picture coverage probably won't appear in the race simply because it takes much longer to picture a race event, what I will do with that time is make a shortened "highlights" version of the race so people don't have to watch the full 1+ hours.

Team China
11th. Very close to the top 10. Just have to hope that Cheng can keep out of trouble and bring the car home in a good position.

truecrysis Wrote:
> If you have any feedback on the video let me know
> before I run the race. There were a couple of
> issues with the recording, such as no sound from
> the game and a couple of badly recorded parts
> (time jumps in the video) but it should be
> perfectly watchable.
>
> The picture coverage probably won't appear in the
> race simply because it takes much longer to
> picture a race event, what I will do with that
> time is make a shortened "highlights" version of
> the race so people don't have to watch the full 1+
> hours.

Very good coverage, so I don't have any problems with it.

Ouch, but it's pretty much what I've expected. Points are still possible though.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ewww, well, anyboby can konk out duringthe race so all is possible !
The coverage is amazing! And I laugh in the minute 14 when Cheng and I tried to enter to the pits at the same time ;)

So close, but a good session anyway

In case of a tie, what is the criteria to resolve who is the winner? Highest finishing position?

Great coverage Connor, how about a return of team Montenegro to the GPGNC? ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2015 07:21PM by natasp.
RenaultRS10 Wrote:
> The coverage is amazing! And I laugh in the minute
> 14 when Cheng and I tried to enter to the pits at
> the same time ;)

Glad you liked it, next time keep the fighting for the race ;)

natasp Wrote:
> So close, but a good session anyway
>
> In case of a tie, what is the criteria to resolve
> who is the winner? Highest finishing position?
>
> Great coverage Connor, how about a return of team
> Montenegro to the GPGNC? ;)

The criteria I've assumed is countback, so highest number of 1st places, then 2nd places, then 3rd etc... Basically UAE not having a win means anyone tieing points with them means UAE not winning.

Thanks! I'm very strongly considering it, you know what add me to the waiting list. If a slot opens up i'll happily take it!

10th?! Oh dear... :(

Franz will not be driving for Team Scotland for next season, as he is Swiss! ;) Team Scotland driver TBC.

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy