GPG Nations Cup S4 R17 - European GP [RACE ONLINE! | S5 carshape & tyre suppliers announced]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Italy will keep Tafuro and #5

My GPGSL Career
Great liveries just keep coming!!
MDBSnake Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's going to be a beautiful field of cars :)

+1 (Y)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Would be interesting to have a best livery competition:p
wow I like the Montenegro car!!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I'm still on waiting list, but not on the complete lineup so I have to wait probably.
Some awesome liveries, looking forward to see the full grid.

@Greg: I've planned to open the new thread the upcoming weekend. Festival in town though, so beer might cause a delay.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
I would like to suggest a change with the activity penalties

from 50/100/250 perf penalties to

1st warning - 100/100 perf penalty
2nd warning - 5 championship points and 100/100 perf penalty
3rd warning - drop out, 10 championship points and 250/250

Can we still keep coloured rims for each team? The yellow rims still look good for us, so Team China would like to keep using the yellow rims.

I know it can't be added into the mod as gridcars are used for both cars in a team, but maybe we can still use them for the entry lineup on the first page once Season 5 thread is opened. It'd be good to have them. It'd probably look something like this, using China as the example:

Team China Gridcar(Image)
Team China
#14 Cheng Tung
Team Manager: Mullet345
Tyre Brand: Hankook

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Give us black if it goes through

Edit: actually, even better idea. Put our flag colors as the rims, so red, blue, white.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2015 06:45AM by miki2000milos.
Finland would have Michelins I think
Mullet345 schrieb:
> Can we still keep coloured rims for each team? The
> yellow rims still look good for us, so Team China
> would like to keep using the yellow rims.
>
> I know it can't be added into the mod as gridcars
> are used for both cars in a team, but maybe we can
> still use them for the entry lineup on the first
> page once Season 5 thread is opened. It'd be good
> to have them. It'd probably look something like
> this, using China as the example:
>
> Team China Gridcar(Image)
> Team China
> #14 Cheng Tung
> Team Manager: Mullet345
> Tyre Brand: Hankook
>
> Anyone else think this is a good idea?

That'd blow up the op.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
> That'd blow up the op.

I see. In that case, let's not worry about using gridcars for the team info then.

All that's left now for the Season 5 lineup is confirmation on the driver for Team France. Other than that, I can't think of anything else that's needed so it should be good to go for the Season 5 thread.

I mean GPG Nation Cup
I'm back again, I do not understand anything, can someone explain how this works? Big deal where I get regulations?
Sorry for my English

Me refiero a GPG Nation Cup
Soy nuevo nuevo, no entiendo nada de nada, puede alguien explicarme como funciona esto ? Cosa muy importante donde consigo los reglamentos ?
Perdon para mi Ingles
toricoz escribió:
> I mean GPG Nation Cup
> I'm back again, I do not understand anything, can
> someone explain how this works? Big deal where I
> get regulations?
> Sorry for my English
>
> Me refiero a GPG Nation Cup
> Soy nuevo nuevo, no entiendo nada de nada, puede
> alguien explicarme como funciona esto ? Cosa muy
> importante donde consigo los reglamentos ?
> Perdon para mi Ingles

Ojo que acá solo admiten el inglés! Fijate en la página 1, creo que en el segundo post tenés los reglamentos (En Inglés). Justo hay una plaza libre, que fue la que dejé yo porque lo abandono, al menos por ahora. Si querés entrar tenés que poner país (No es obligatorio poner tu país de origen, podés utilizar el país que quieras. Mirá en la página 95 para saber si el país que elegiste está en uso, ya que no se pueden repetir), nombre del piloto (Que puede ser el tuyo o uno inventado), un número (En la página 95 tenes la lista de números que ya están usados) y los neumáticos (Michelin, Continental, Firestone, Hankook, Yokohama y creo que ninguno más hay para elegir). También en la primera página vas a encontrar los templates para pintar el casco y el auto. Una vez terminado tenés que mandar los .psd a kedy89 creo.

Look on page 1, I think in the second post you have the rules (In English). Just there is a free slot, which was the one I left because I quit, at least for now. If you want to enter you have to put country (It isn't required to put your home country, you can use any country you want, look on page 95 to find out if the country you have chosen is already in use), pilot name (which may be yours or one invented), a number (On page 95 you got the list of numbers that are already used) and tires (Michelin, Continental, Firestone, Hankook, Yokohama and I think there aren't more to choose). Also on the first page you'll find templates to paint the helmet and the car. Once you finished you have to send the .psd to kedy89 I think.

Our car is all set and sent off to Greg for rendering. :-) I personally don't think it's my best piece of art, but it is pretty nice considering that I didn't have the time I'd have liked to paint it.

I can confirm that we're going as Team Uruguay, driver Carlos Rodriguez, Continental tyres, Chevrolet PU, #50.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Team UAE

Will be working on the new livery in the next couple of days, some of the cars above are looking great. Good job.
RenaultRS10 explained it almost perfectly. There is no free spot, they've all been filled by now.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

gerardrh Wrote:
> Team UAE
>
> Will be working on the new livery in the next
> couple of days, some of the cars above are
> looking great. Good job.

I'll be looking forward to seeing it. And it should look great with the #1 on it as well.

miki2000milos escribió:
> RenaultRS10 explained it almost perfectly. There
> is no free spot, they've all been filled by now.

Whoops, sorry :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy