Date: June 20, 2014 02:33AM
Posted by: genesis1966
Isaint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> genesis
>
> You got a real big mouth on a blind internet. That
> car has been completely remodeled ...... doesn't
> resemble anything codemasters ever did.
> Like I said real Big mouth on the Internet ....
> You P.M. from now on you got anything to say to me
> Your'e in England arn't Arsehole so am I ... maybe
> If you're heart is as big as your mouth you'll get
> to see a whole new way of Shitting yourself. Don't
> make the mistake that you know me 'Dickhead!'
> ....... my PM is waiting let's sort it now!

lol.....Rambo in da house, looking at the grammer of your post I would probably guess...up north!...... go back to `perfection` and don`t annoy me......you`re like a radio in a tunnel....all noise.
I have to say I am now 90% dumber for reading your comments, I suggest you relax, maybe use a massage ball for 15mins, or even go outside for 10mins and drag your pointless ass into some breeze....all that advice is free and you are most welcome.

as for the rest of you `realists` the mod will be over the silverstone gp weekend....my home gp!...dumbass and airhead (you choose) can spend the gp weekend checking the files and mapping on release....for the rest of you guys I hope you can enjoy the full pack for the rest of 2014 and it brings some extra realism to your f1 sim experience ....once again sorry for the delay, I have outside work and this time of year is busy....wedding filming business.....so I only get a few hours of free time inbetween work/life/social life....sometimes i have worked on cars at 5am!!!!!...then done a full day....anyway enough spill.......me being here should be enough evidence that these cars will be released to you guys.....is there a point to me writing!!!!??...

gen.
Re: Genesis 2014 G1 Cars.
Date: June 20, 2014 03:17AM
Posted by: Isaint
Genesis

You really are an @#$%& ... I'm a Londoner ... East, as for grammar, you got a lot to learn but I can ' Bitch-slap' you all the way to the North any time you wish. As for these models I don't give a @#$%&! I do them for free so that people get pleasure. If you want to rip-off other peoples work, don't try to justify it .. just be a man and say it.
You heard the saying 'talk is cheap' ... well I guess you must shop in Aldi or some @#$%&! You can't use a PM because your too dumb ... so I'll abuse your ass in public and for the record nobody is interested in your pretentious life and very few are interested in your sub-standard releases ...... I'd tell you to drag your pointless skinny ass out into the breeze but it might blow you over ... and that would take all the pleasure out of me doing it some day ..... God willing.

Rambo ... Lol ... that's a Movie Do-nut! In real life people get hurt, You'd do well to remember that now Piss-Off! because your beginning to annoy me.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 03:29AM by Isaint.
Date: June 20, 2014 03:35AM
Isaint Wrote:
> Genesis
>
> You really are an @#$%& ... I'm a Londoner ...
> east, as for grammar, you got a lot to learn but I
> can ' Bitch-slap' you all the way to the north any
> time you wish. As for these models I don't give a
> @#$%&! I do them for free so that people get
> pleasure. If you want to rip-off other peoples
> work, don't try to justify it .. just be a man and
> say it.
> You heard the saying 'talk is cheap' ... well I
> guess you must shop in Aldi or some @#$%&! You
> can't use a PM because your too dumb ... so I'll
> abuse your ass in public and for the record nobody
> is interested in your pretentious life and very
> few are interested in your sub-standard releases
> ...... I'd tell you to drag your pointless skinny
> ass out into the breeze but it might blow you over
> ... and that would take all the pleasure out of me
> doing it some day ..... God willing.
>
> Rambo ... Lol ... that's a Movie Do-nut! In real
> life people get hurt, You'd do well to remember
> that now Piss-Off! because your beginning to annoy
> me.

Houston we got a fatboy in the house,,,,,`fat who me says the perfect one`......yes you son...and the people that are orbiting you.

being a plant is not a gift...and in your case comes without practice....indeed some might say...it is simply natural....your posts border on `anal` and your main goal here seems to retain attention....this in my opinion is very close to anal retentiveness....

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the anal-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis.

good luck with that ......

gen.
Date: June 20, 2014 03:43AM
Let me break down what you've taken a paragraph to say ... simplified. Psychobabble.
Use it on Children .... or the mentally challenged.

Good luck with that ... tell me, were you bullied at school?

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: June 20, 2014 03:54AM
Oh .... Have we touched a nerve?

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: June 20, 2014 03:57AM
Like I said PM me, maybe I can help ...............

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Date: June 20, 2014 05:30AM
let me ask you if you were even at school?....could you be the kid that could not walk to school due to fat ankle syndrome?.......the playstation addict that enjoyed planting his fat cheeks against his monitor whilst stuffing his face with carbs...or maybe you was that kid who had to iron his uniform on the driveway and rolled in at school dinner time.....was you that kid?.....
you have your life and I have mine....I am happy with mine and content with the values within it.....when is giro day for you?...

maybe i can help...dial 118 118 and ask for slim...

right enough of this banter it`s hard work having to lower my IQ to the level of a J.Kyle fan.....

i`ll let you have the last word dweeb on this matter as I know you need to do that, it helps to justify your anal retentive behaviour .......

sometimes its easier to simply ignore peckerheads.....hence why i do not have a private conversation with you.....your a weirdo
what a mug!

for the last time....
silverstone release guys.

gen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 05:35AM by genesis1966.
Date: June 20, 2014 05:57AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Please guys take it easy ok. (Y)

Genesis if i may suggest: dont post too much renders, just release the package ok, thats what
everyone is waiting and some are getting frustrated because of that.

Kind regards
Jorge. (Y)
Date: June 20, 2014 07:10AM
jcaranti Wrote:
> Please guys take it easy ok. (Y)
>
> Genesis if i may suggest: dont post too much
> renders, just release the package ok, thats what
> everyone is waiting and some are getting
> frustrated because of that.
>
> Kind regards
> Jorge. (Y)

**noted Jorge......no more renders....cars will be all released 6-7-14.....i hope to have the hd steeringwheels sorted by this time as a bonus....as we have a dose of `anal` i will also include a text file or some package installer that credits the model makers of some of the car parts, mainly nose and wings...this includes codemasters as they are based on the 2013 models...including the w05!...
i understand the frustration, but some of the early models were simply sub-standard, apart from livery changes they were rushed modifications from 2013.....well after digging out 3ds and c4d i decided to make a better job, then if that was not possible then look for alternative builds for parts....some of the model parts are from 2009 as this is when the cars were nearly the same spec to the eye......other parts from 3d models or new builds...the engine cover vents on the w05 are from the 2009 williams!....we have every season from 1971 in mod form, plus many many custom builds and livery combinations in our storage...its fun to look back to the honda aero of 2007....earth car!...what a mapping challenge that was!!!!!.....
anyway back to reality...your words of wisdom are on board.....i will withdraw myself from this childish dribbling from anal annie,,,,,sry I meant mr perfection.
it annoys me as there are plenty of 2014 mods/cars around to use...some are stunning....this carset will look more or less the same, maybe some higher detail but in general it will be history in 3 days tops......i think it`s this NEED to `have it now`...sort of thing a kid does when stood next to a box of mars bars in a shop.....i have visions of forum users throwing a fit and kicking the cat in frustration coz they cannot have it now......the longer it takes the better the package will be, and it will be `bang up to date`

......you wait a few months yet you have it for life on release if you want to!!.......is that soooo bad??!

gen.
Date: June 20, 2014 07:15AM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Wow, this thread quickly turned into a mess

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: June 20, 2014 09:41AM
Sorry guys but this thread was a mess from day one.
If you guys want to use models that have been ripped-off from people that have served you and this community for years that's fine . That's one thing and I'll leave that to you.
However I won't listen to some jumped up little coward getting personal because he is too pathetic to use the PM system.

The last word will be from Mortal .... I've said what I have to say .... you Gen, or is it Jenny. Who loves the word Anal so much it makes one wonder ...... can do the right thing and take it elsewhere.

Mean time, keeping running your mouth .... I am sure we are all entertained by now.

Member of R.S.C.T Group

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 11:45AM by Isaint.
Date: June 20, 2014 11:35AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Perhaps this thread should be closed and only re-opened at the release date, we have seen plenty of previews.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: June 20, 2014 06:10PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Well said Ed, I agree with you on that one.

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: June 20, 2014 08:34PM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Genesis expect the launch date for the Silverstone Grand Prix.

On this site there are many who speak because it costs nothing and if they can attack others criticize the work better because of the "non-friends" and defending the "Friends" is his favorite sport.

Other people talk about the launch and are promising and have promised, for example, tracks since long time.

Go Genesis!

Best regards.
Date: June 20, 2014 11:44PM
Posted by: stopper-12

Funny thing is... I work with these guys. They are called VMT (Virtual Modding Team) They made mods for F1Challenge 2011 converted from Codemasters , 2012 Converted from Codemasters , 2013 converted from GP4 and 2014 converted from GP4.

That Mercedes was originally from GP4...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2014 11:44PM by stopper-12.
Date: June 20, 2014 11:54PM
Thought I recognised that name from somewhere

GPGSL -
Date: June 21, 2014 01:15AM
stopper-12 Wrote:
> [i61.tinypic.com]
>
> Funny thing is... I work with these guys. They are
> called VMT (Virtual Modding Team) They made mods
> for F1Challenge 2011 converted from Codemasters ,
> 2012 Converted from Codemasters , 2013 converted
> from GP4 and 2014 converted from GP4.
>
> That Mercedes was originally from GP4...

VMT W05 ...so if this model is the one made here then how come it has the mapping from codemasters model, yet it was claimed to be made `from scratch`.... i think people should be more open minded when they use the word `MY`...the internet was a platform that was created way back when for the purpose of sharing....if you do not want to share your modifications then simple...do not upload them.....but to start claiming to have built models from scratch or you have some copyright on the model is simply crazy.... for a start the sponsors are all used without permission...something FOM are stopping on gaming sites, iRacing was recently hit with a demmand to remove a mod.....the only reaon gp4/f1c are not bothered about is because both are old, have a small user database and most of the material is offered free.......but it is still illegal to produce what we do....or modify game files from codemasters.

be thankful there are still some modders around to keep these older titles alive....AS FOR A CLAIM OF `SERVING THE COMMUNITY`...how about serving your own ego.....your not newey and i fear you are losing touch with reality.....sun is out, get some air.....

many of these `groups ` IMT, RF, VMT, VRF etc etc...are more package installers than anything else, offering a complete season in one installer....not many are `modders` in the actual car builds.....that is a shame.
in the olden golden days there were zillions of modders....now just a handful left......

gen.
Date: June 21, 2014 01:51AM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
...I love old F1 seasons (ainda bem que assim é) ) ;

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: June 21, 2014 08:24AM
Let's bring an end to this

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Mod, get in here and stop the madness! :(

GPGSL -
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy