Re: Genesis 2014 G1 Cars [CLOSED]

Posted by genesis1966 
Date: March 15, 2014 01:47AM
Posted by: genesis1966
Released 16-03-2014 gen-mod 2014

all cars are modified and ``hopefully`` crave the details F1 fans expect!...(even the clever camera position of the redbull is there!!)
(we hijacked another thread so thought it better to have a dedicated one...look on the other one for our work in progress cars)

RB10 and MP29 finished.

more to follow.

gen.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 11:58AM by mortal.
Date: March 15, 2014 03:48AM
AMG W05 Mercedes and CT05-Renault.

gen.

more to follow.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2014 11:56AM by mortal.
Re: Genesis 2014 F1 Cars.
Date: March 15, 2014 08:52AM
Posted by: plamen68
Date: March 15, 2014 09:43AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Awesome work, looking forward for the relases!:)
Date: March 15, 2014 10:39AM
Posted by: KALABINBSKY
Date: March 15, 2014 04:38PM
Sauber-Ferrari C33,,,, FW36 Williams Martini Racing and E22 Lotus-Renault Sport Energy.

gen.
Date: March 15, 2014 04:49PM
Posted by: littleone90
thank you! can't wait to try them ;)

Date: March 15, 2014 08:20PM
Posted by: JasonJarvis1988
Gen = (Y) Thank you.
Date: March 15, 2014 09:03PM
Posted by: gezere
genesis1966 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Released 16-03-2014 gen-mod 2014
>

Be serious, one second. You can't release these cars like they are.... Yes ?
Be fast is good for a formula 1.... not for a minimum quality of modding... ;)

Date: March 15, 2014 10:27PM
gezere Wrote:
> genesis1966 écrivait:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Released 16-03-2014 gen-mod 2014
> >
>
> Be serious, one second. You can't release these
> cars like they are.... Yes ?
> Be fast is good for a formula 1.... not for a
> minimum quality of modding... ;)

Yes you are probably correct....I can always slow down and release them later ...no probs ;-)

gen.
Date: March 15, 2014 10:44PM
it's up to you but you know what I mean..;-)

Date: March 15, 2014 11:16PM
Posted by: SpeedDriver
Forgiveness.

Mr.? Gezere owns what may or may not publish or owns the Grand Prix 4 or is the owner of all the teams owns or all of us?

Mr. Gezere because his own work has been generally very slow and not always quality and let others make their way no hits ...

Or all roads are also yours?
hot
Date: March 15, 2014 11:37PM
SpeedDriver écrivait:
> Forgiveness.
>
> Mr.? Gezere owns what may or may not publish or
> owns the Grand Prix 4 or is the owner of all the
> teams owns or all of us?
>
> Mr. Gezere because his own work has been generally
> very slow and not always quality and let others
> make their way no hits ...
>
> Or all roads are also yours?hot

????
Just my opinion. That's all!
Is it something which is still allowed?

If you think that my work has not always got the quality you wished, I am very sorry for that....
Should I apologize? You should told me that before ;)

Date: March 15, 2014 11:39PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
I think Bernard is simply giving some advice.

While many members of the community will simply post 'great car, where's link, ol del paso?' regardless of the quality of work, simplify because they are desperate for 2014 content.

I'm really interested in these cars, and I think it is great how quickly Genesis has produced them, but, there are some issues that even I can see from the posted renders.

Now, if someone like Bernard could have a look over Genesis' work, lay down some pointers and tips on what could be improved, which in turn would increase the quality of Genesis' cars, and hopefully his future work, then I'd be happy to wait a few more days for that.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 15, 2014 11:48PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
.... In my opinion, to create something it takes passion, change, modify or convert, is not the same thing, but you should continue if this is your will, nobody can stop you, but you should have more attention to certain details instead of wanting to be fast, to present the cars, it's just a little opinion, I learned a lot with the opinions, which were forwarded to me over the years......... (I)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: March 16, 2014 12:06AM
Ripping Corpse Wrote:
> .... In my opinion, to create something it takes
> passion, change, modify or convert, is not the
> same thing, but you should continue if this is
> your will, nobody can stop you, but you should
> have more attention to certain details instead of
> wanting to be fast, to present the cars, it's just
> a little opinion, I learned a lot with the
> opinions, which were forwarded to me over the
> years......... (I)

they are created for people to use within there racing sim.....if you want to spend 2 hours on the `curve of a spline` then i am happy for you....but considering this `curve` is probably going to be different in reality within a few weeks then getting out the CAD and CFD is not in my time frame...i have a life!....most mods are created at the end of a season for good reason...you have a reference point called `final design!`....
these cars are so gamers can enjoy the new cars in-game with the most current modifications...as opposed to waiting for months to enjoy it.....the detail is high enough for start of season mod and will be updated over the coming months.

gen.
Date: March 16, 2014 06:46AM
Posted by: rracunis
I'm sorry but I don't believe that these cars will be release some day . And this guy called SpeedDriver is always arrogant and not polite . By the way , regarding cars for GP4 , the opinion of Mr. Gezere , Mr. Excalibur and Mr. Hega should be considered always , they are the masters , the others are just the others .
And SpeedDriver is nothing !
Date: March 16, 2014 08:57AM
Posted by: vesuvius
I think it is great to release first version of cars now, there is no problems with it...gp4 players want to play with current cars and now they could have some current cars. Yes quality maybe wouldnt be 100% but genesis could well take time after first "beta" release and then continue working on the cars to be more accurate, something wrong with that?

I know that quality is very important, escpecially for people who have build cars in the past but I know that most userrs are f1 fans and want to play gp4 with brand new cars immediately when season starts so I think raw first version release is a goid idea and these cars from genesis arent looking bad, they are better than last years car that has only this years livery in my mind. But lets see what happends, I'm happy to wait quality products until summer or till the end of the season but I'm afraid most of the people are not.

These days we have lost many car makers and we dont have many scratch built cars anymore, so we should be happy if there is people who build stuff for old game like gp4.
In the end it's completely in authors own hands to decide when and if he wants to release his work and the rest of us just should wait and respect the decision authors make.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2014 09:02AM by vesuvius.
Date: March 16, 2014 01:46PM
Well I didn't want to generate any problem by giving my point of view.

At the end, as I wrote, it's up to you to release the cars like they are or not....

However, let me just show a picture to highligth why I gave you my opinion yesterday.

When I spoke about quality, tiny details are not the matter.
Just follow the arrows... I would never consider a car is ready for a release with these kind of issues....

Date: March 16, 2014 05:19PM
Posted by: Briere
Even the penis changed on the RBR since testing, but that's still an issue that can be solved post-release :)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy