GPGSL S9 - Team Launch Thread

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL S9 - Team Launch Thread
Date: September 29, 2013 11:22PM
Posted by: mortal
Nice cars, great renders. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 29, 2013 11:40PM
Posted by: JackHammer
Erm...
You may have slightly mixed up the names in that...
Should be Jack Elleker, not Hunsley, awkward

Date: September 29, 2013 11:58PM
Posted by: n00binio
nice car i'll be driving next season. hopefully i won't put it into a wall too often ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: September 30, 2013 12:02AM
Posted by: andreigp4
Great renders Mav!!!! Brilliant stuff as always. I'll keep my helmet the same as last year to spare you guys from more work. Can't wait to drive that beauty.

____
Date: September 30, 2013 12:04AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
The worse way to find put that you've been fired ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: September 30, 2013 12:54AM
Posted by: Mullet345
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If memory serves me correct, mullet345 posted a
> list of numbers right after the finish of the last
> race. I guess we should have all waited for an
> official list! LOL

At the time, I was putting the numbers as they were going to be. So as you can tell, I wasn't taking into account the possibility of the test numbers changing.

Date: September 30, 2013 01:30AM
Posted by: RenaultRS10
Emanuel Domenech shows his helmet for Season 9

Sunday, September 28th, 2013 at 15:30 pm, the curtain rises slowly...
All the presentation room goes dark... Starts playing the intro of the song 'Prologue' by Electric Light Orchestra...
People are surprised, begins to have a light show... However, can't see what's behind the curtain...
Suddenly the curtain stops, just at the moment that would sound followed by 'Prologue', the song 'Twilight', which is the next song of the album... Everything shuts down and there is a great silence...

Suddenly, starts to sound 'Twilight' and all the lights are lit, and there is the helmet of Emanuel Domenech for next season and he is next to his helmet behind the curtain...

"Welcome to all! Thank you for coming to this show!" And the people crap.
"After a loooong time that I made to wait, here is my simplest helmet." So said the new pilot.

"How we see, I made up the helmet a small tribute to a great driver and a great person of my country, the fivefold F1 champion Juan Manuel Fangio."

"This year I debuted at GPGSL with VSM with the number 36, pretty good for a start, no? I have the great and beautiful driver Keeley Grant as a teammate, is going to be a great example to follow. I wish to thank Rico that left me a place in his team to enter. I hope that along with Keeley we get give joy to the team this season... I'm happy to participate and eager to start the first race of the season" Said Domenech.

After Domenech ended the presentation, begins to be a light dimmed and starts to sound 'Epilogue', also by Electric Light Orchestra. Quite a show...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 05:26PM by RenaultRS10.
Date: September 30, 2013 01:32AM
Sorry, I generated some confusion, now I correct in the above publication...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 05:23PM by RenaultRS10.
Date: September 30, 2013 02:00AM
Nice helmet. But why are you joining as a driver for VSM? Usually new drivers join up as a tester at first, then become a race driver later. I assume that something has happened to Chris Warrington? Rico needs to give some info into this to clear the confusion.

Date: September 30, 2013 02:40AM
Don't know what happened to him, out there there is a change or I was confused, but I think I'm second driver... But now I contact to Rico to clear doubts...

Edit: Solved ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2013 05:27PM by RenaultRS10.
Date: September 30, 2013 06:07AM
Posted by: Rico
Bloody hell, you turn your head away fr a couple of days and drivers are qannouncing themselves for the wrong spots :p
Domenech, I think i've been pretty clear that you're the testing teammate of Keeley Grant.

Chris has nothing to worry about he will partner Matteo Scala in the Racing team.

Just... Don't presentate your helmet in a darkroom next time, OK?! It scares the @#$%& out of me. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Date: September 30, 2013 06:39AM
Thanks for clearing that up Rico.

Date: September 30, 2013 07:43AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Very nice livery Stu. John I think yours will take
> some getting used too.
>
> Stu, would you be adverse to MPR using the Racing
> Steps logo in Season 9?

Thanks everyone. Yes it is slightly modelled after an old McLaren :)

Dan, no problem mate, go ahead :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Date: September 30, 2013 12:31PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
JackHammer schrieb:
> Erm...
> You may have slightly mixed up the names in
> that...
> Should be Jack Elleker, not Hunsley, awkward

I'm so, so, so, so sorry! You really shouldn't get such things done within a 5 minute break of writing 2 seminar papers at once. Of course I'll get it changed immediately.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: September 30, 2013 12:55PM
Posted by: truecrysis
Fantastic car Stu! As usual the AMR looking brilliant, as others have said the side pods looking nice with the McLaren touch.

Nice to see KFR being given the testing opportunity, always good to see different cars and styles out there. Like the colour scheme you've used for it John, definitely easy on the eye. The one thing about it that has always not sat well for me is the font for the team name on the side pod. Doesn't seem to fit as well with the sleek and modern style of the rest of the livery. That's just personal preference though!

No helmet display from me as usual, boring I know but I'm keeping my same winged lid as before.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: September 30, 2013 07:02PM
Posted by: brunoboi
Team Shadow Mercedes Launch

Tom Pellatt, TSM Team Principal
Words can be powerful things. A simply utterance can build a career or destroy an entire profession. But actions speak louder than words... That's why, without further ado, I give to you the TSM-12:

To be driven by Team Shadow veteran race drivers; Ruben Greidanus and Tobias Kederer. This car is the second production of the Team Shadow and Mercedes collaboration. We shall be looking only to build on our strong form from the end of season 8 and shall be targetting nothing but wins in season 9. We are thirsty for victory and nothing else shall quench us.

We welcome to the team a wealth of new sponsors including Lufthansa, Randstad and Philips who we hope to build strong relationships with in the future. We also bring in Dean Kittleson and Dan Thomas to our infamous Driver Development Programme to ensure we have a strong showing in the Test Driver's Championship.

We issue this warning to the GPGSL - TSM may have been lying in the shadows in S8, but we shall emerge stronger than you could imagine in Season 9.

With thanks to Matteo for the renders.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2013 11:03PM by brunoboi.
Date: September 30, 2013 07:05PM
Posted by: Incident 2k9
That's a real thing of beauty, Tom. Top notch!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Date: September 30, 2013 07:28PM
Posted by: senna9194
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> That's a real thing of beauty, Tom. Top notch!

so I think. I really like the layout. And graphically that's a masterpiece :-)

My pleasure Tom :-)

My GPGSL Career
Date: September 30, 2013 07:40PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Saw the ZModeler variant of the car - looked great then, looks even better with actual numbers instead of '#' ;)

Date: September 30, 2013 07:43PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
A huge improvement on last years car Tom.

Looks lovely.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy