GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Diax F1 Wrote:
> What's that? You want to find out if it's possible
> to avoid a drugs ban? ;)

Sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Drugs in sport is a very, very, very heated debate here in Melbourne lately, with ongoing investigations into other sporting codes in the national arena! Less said, the better!(H)
Pretty sure we are all clean here at Demon Racing, although our recent results may suggest some performance enhancing assistance??(I)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Diax F1 Wrote:
> > What's that? You want to find out if it's
> possible
> > to avoid a drugs ban? ;)
>
>
> Sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Drugs in sport
> is a very, very, very heated debate here in
> Melbourne lately, with ongoing investigations into
> other sporting codes in the national arena! Less
> said, the better!(H)
> Pretty sure we are all clean here at Demon Racing,
> although our recent results may suggest some
> performance enhancing assistance??
(I)

Only thing I can think of is rocket fuel ;)

Rico Schreef:
> Urgent my ass, its still a WIP :P When its
> finished i sent it to you. Patience my friend ;)

Yeah, you need aproval by my company ;-) Revolutionair design isnt it? :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Steer confirms having a race seat for S9

The lack of speculation regarding Steer's future took a twist yesterday as the snake driver confirmed he had a full race seat for next season. In a short interview, when asked about his plans for season 9 Steer stated that he was hoping to better his season 8 points total and after a very up and down season the focus had already shifted to his race drive for next season. Details of what team it will be are currently unknown, although sources can confirm it is not Red Bull and that an announcement will be made in the future about it.

When asked to comment on the recent debate about the rules of the series, Steer looked confused and exclaimed "this series has rules???"

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Charrel Schreef:
> Rico Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Urgent my ass, its still a WIP :P When its
> > finished i sent it to you. Patience my friend
> ;)
>
> Yeah, you need aproval by my company ;-)
> Revolutionair design isnt it? :P

You should be online more often, what kind of business man is never available for meetings?! ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I don't really understand the arguments here. People wanted it to be more possible for different teams to be successful over shorter periods of time. This season has done exactly that. Now people are saying we should go back to the old rules which they hated?

I think there's an element of 'the grass is always greener on the other side' here. This has been a greatly exciting season. I felt it was a real achievement when Tobi got our race win because so many teams are competitive!

The only change I would recommend is improving the efficiency of driver boosts so that drivers themselves are more able to influence race results.

I'd also like to reinforce that this season has been greatly run by all the volunteers and has seen some awesome innovations in the coverage so thanks to all involved in this!

+1 here. However i only think that just a small percentage of the people really do want changes.

brunoboi Schreef:
> I don't really understand the arguments here.
> People wanted it to be more possible for different
> teams to be successful over shorter periods of
> time. This season has done exactly that. Now
> people are saying we should go back to the old
> rules which they hated?
>
> I think there's an element of 'the grass is always
> greener on the other side' here. This has been a
> greatly exciting season. I felt it was a real
> achievement when Tobi got our race win because so
> many teams are competitive!
>
> The only change I would recommend is improving the
> efficiency of driver boosts so that drivers
> themselves are more able to influence race
> results.
>
> I'd also like to reinforce that this season has
> been greatly run by all the volunteers and has
> seen some awesome innovations in the coverage so
> thanks to all involved in this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
KGrant schrieb:
> W300 was great with KGR Pink cars on the grid!

How about joining TSM if you want some pink on your car? ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Or joining Keeley for some pink. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
VanSmirren Motorsports - Mitsubishi Announcement

Today we can announce that one of our former drivers will return into one of our test seats for Season 9.
Its the legendary BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRITISH babe of the paddock Keeley Grant !

We are very happy to have this talented experienced female in our Mitsubishi project.

Keeley was for the moment unavailable for comment.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
oops, missed the boost deadline. :-( Hope that dosen't mean I'll finish last.

In a series as mad as ours, you're just as likely to finish first with no boost as you are to finish last ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hahahahahahahahaha... I'm crying for lots of laugh!! I changed because my GPGSL-3 next season will be 8!! ;)

Ok, SEASON 9!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Carlos and Stefan, don't worry!! Rico was announced for test-driver seat!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Nordschleife ;) Bring.. it.. on!!!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Team Shadow Mercedes Announcement

After a very public fall from the front of the grid and in a season where Team Shadow shall record our worst result since the series began, it is now that my forward-looking philosophy is most important. Team Shadow are probably the oldest and therefore most experienced team on the grid and it is this experience that shall ensure our success in future.

As we look to the future, I must firstly thank Mercedes for providing extremely powerful and faultless engines this season. I am pleased to be able to confirm that this partnership shall continue into season 9.

I can also announce two more extended contracts as Tobias Kederer and Ruben Greidanus shall be remaining with the team. They present the perfect balance of youth, experience and raw speed and I think it says a great deal for the team that we are able to retain two race winning drivers into season 9.

Tobias graduated from the Team Shadow Driver Development Programme having won the Test Driver's Championship in season 7. He hasn't disappointed and has delivered performances, including his first race win, by driving beyond the abilities of the car. He had this to day:

"I'm happy to stay at TSM for another season. I also had one or two other offers, but there are still some things I want to achieve with TSM, so it was a pretty easy decision for me.
This has been a tough year for us, and I've made too many small mistakes which have cost many points. However I could also win my first GP and had some fastest laps, which makes me confident that we'll be able to return to the top next season, especially with the extra boost we'll get."

Ruben now forms part of the foundations of the team, having also graduated from our Driver Development Programme he has proven himself to be more than capable of challenging for world championships and I have every confidence he'll be standing on the top step of the podium if given the opportunity with a strong car next season. He had this to say about the deal:

"I'm pleased to announce that I stay at TSM as a race driver for next season when there is no possibility to enter the series as a team owner. Hopefully I can show my real potential again as the most gifted driver. This season was mediocre due some silly mistakes, bad luck and rule changes which had a big impact on the championships course. I want my revenge next season and hunt for the title of GPGSL champion again."

Team Shadow do not currently have any drivers signed up to our Driver Development Programme so if you are interested in joining the most proven team for giving young drivers the chance to progress into the main championship, GET IN TOUCH!

Austrian Dominic Brunner said today that his Season 9 plan are almost saved. More infos coming soon.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
*Joke mode on*

Who wants to join the clean, corporate environment of TSM when you can come join MPR's driver programme?

We have all the best parties, the drinks, the fast cars, the women...

Come and join the stripes

Just think about it ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> *Joke mode on*
>
> Who wants to join the clean, corporate environment
> of TSM when you can come join MPR's driver
> programme?
>
> We have all the best parties, the drinks, the fast
> cars, the women...
>
> Come and join the stripes
>
> Just think about it ;)

Charrel has the best parties, and thats only because he's inspired by me. ROCK ON ! :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Team Shadow Mercedes Announcement

Following our announcements earlier today, I'm happy to say we have signed the first driver of our test drivers for Season 9. Dean Kittleson shall join the team's Driver Development Programme despite already having a wealth of racing knowledge from previous race drives in the series. Dean always showed great promise during his time at SCR but I feel he was mismanaged was not able to thrive as much as he should. He proved his worth when he competed against Marko Aleksander for the championship in S5. But, despite winning races, it didn't quite come together.

We look forward to helping Dean get back to the front by competing in the Tester's Championship. In turn, we know his wealth of experience shall help us to develop our new era of race cars and to return our team to championship winning ways.

Rico Wrote:
> Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > *Joke mode on*
> >
> > Who wants to join the clean, corporate
> environment
> > of TSM when you can come join MPR's driver
> > programme?
> >
> > We have all the best parties, the drinks, the
> fast
> > cars, the women...
> >
> > Come and join the stripes
> >
> > Just think about it ;)
>
> Charrel has the best parties, and thats only
> because he's inspired by me. ROCK ON ! :p

You better bring 'em to ONE mate :P

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy