GPGSL Season 8 Round 17 - Bacon, Eggs & Black Puddin' GP - Silverstone - GB [My Mum's black pudding is so black, even the white bits are black!][Final version of both csm mods released]

Posted by GPGSL 
Dean I'm meant to be replacing Monil

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Rico, you should never of let us have Marko

Ferrari2007 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rico, you should never of let us have Marko

I made quite a lot of mistakes in the past. I got as cocky as Frank Williams, you can see what happened there... :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Team Shadow Mercedes Announcement

The second seat on the Team Shadow Driver Development Programme has now been filled.

It is with great pleasure that I can announce another, long time participant in the GPGSL shall be joining the team. Daniel Thomas shall join Team Shadow for his fourth season in the GPGSL.

In a coincidental link he shall be reunited with his former team mate at SCR, Dean Kittleson when he joins us in Season 9. Daniel spent half a season testing with SCR before taking Dean's race seat. Daniel showed much promise, and even achieved three podium finishes during his time at the Australian team before switching to a test role for Aston Martin Racing where he remains until today.

It is always Team Shadow's aim to help drivers to become leading drivers in the race series, as we have successfully done with many drivers in the past. We're flattered that two experienced racers believe we can help them achieve this in Season 9 by joining the programme.

To confirm, the driver line up of Team Shadow Mercedes for Season 9 shall be:

Race Drivers:
Tobias Kederer
Ruben Greidanus

Development Drivers:
Dean Kittleson
Daniel Thomas

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2013 11:56PM by brunoboi.
Perfs on hold then.

@Dan
Are you only testing for the Nürburgring or for Silvestone as well?

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Bam! Will be driving with the highest perf I have ever driven with, its now the same as Ed Greenhalg..

The boost will be important at this circuit, now I need some luck also!

Btw, since when do test drivers manage to get the same perf as race drivers? I thought they never gained as much qualifying points?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
John I was planning to test at both events.

Charrel Wrote:
> Bam! Will be driving with the highest perf I have
> ever driven with, its now the same as Ed
> Greenhalg..
>
> The boost will be important at this circuit, now I
> need some luck also!
>
> Btw, since when do test drivers manage to get the
> same perf as race drivers? I thought they never
> gained as much qualifying points?

Since we adopted the driver cap. Without driver boost, Ed's perf would be 16188,475,16231,462 and Andrei's 16164,469,16209,455. Also Andrei has outscored Ed even with less points on offer, so there's still quite a difference.

By the way, yours would be 16153,489,16183,490

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Diax F1 Schreef:
> @GPGSL mods: If there's anyone who has the
> trackpack, I would greatly appreciate having that
> in my possession (along with updated mods). Btw
> Greg (Mullet) - you have mail ;)

I almost completed both mods, but waiting for Dan Paddock's helmet and updated MPR test livery.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looking forward to racing at "The Green Hell", should be a good challenge.

While the rules are getting discussed, I'd like to see a tweak to the driver boosts.
They don't seem to have any influence at all and I usually do worse whenever I use them.
Could someone send me a helmet of Guilherme Cramer which he used in the past? Thanks in advance. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I've had no reply on the livery front and my helmet should be in last years mod.

I'm currently without access to GP4 or any of my files.

so lads! From August 5th to 8th i will be gone :) hopefully i will be back on the 9th :) just so you know ;)
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> John I was planning to test at both events.

It was both? I thought it was only Silverstone?

If that is the case, I'll be working down at the bakery getting a huge cake ready for the MPR end of season party. The guests of honour for this year are beavers.
WONDERFULL! To see SMS have the highest performance points for once :)

Let's go for it!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Good morning everybody, I hope that you are all fine aaaaaaand merry Christmas ;) looking forward to the GP :)

My GPGSL Career
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> I've had no reply on the livery front and my
> helmet should be in last years mod.
>
> I'm currently without access to GP4 or any of my
> files.

Updated test livery is not needed any more; I got your name from last season test livery which is similar to this season test livery.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thanks Ruben.

Can someone post a updated list of confirmed seats for next season.

Snake Motorsports

I am happy to announce the full line-up for season 9 for Snake Motorsports, both Connor and Dominic have decided to stay with us and so do Mal and Jo-anne. We are looking forward for season 9 and to achieve more then we have done this season!

Driver 1: Connor Steer
Driver 2: Dominic Brunner

Tester 1: Mal Stoddart
Tester 2: Jo-Anne Hayes

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy