GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Snake Motorsports Press Conference

We already said we had an announcement! After the devastating last weeks when two of our drivers got penalized. However now with Dominic active in the race seat it's time to turn things upward again! Therefor we have expressed our interest in a new test driver!

From that interest a new, very talented driver has come forward! Her name is Jo-Anne Hayes from Australia! We like to welcome her to our team as first female driver we had and because of that we see a bright future ahead for Snake Motorsports with this new addition! We have the biggest confidence in her upcoming performance, we won't be let down that's for sure because she doesn't eat donuts like Mal does!

Hereby presenting Jo-Anne's new helmet!

Thank you for attending this press conference,

Signed, Snake Motorsports

*P.S. An update for the car regarding Brunner and Hayes change will be submitted soon ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
That helmet is even more purple than mine!

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 11, Austrian Grand Prix, A1-Ring are now open. The closing date is 8pm BST Monday 29th April 2013. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - A1-Ring". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - A1-Ring". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

SEASON 8 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S8

Round 1: Albert Park, Australia - Winner: Joseph Gilson - Southern Cross Racing
Round 2: Adelaide, South Australia - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 3: Marina Bay, Singapore - Winner: Ben Johnson - Scuderia Minardi
Round 4: Sepang, Malaysia - Winner: Owen Edwards - True North Racing
Round 5: Suzuka, Japan - Winner: Charrel Jalving - Martini Paddock Racing
Round 6: Montreal, Canada - Winner: Matteo Scala - Scuderia Minardi
Round 7: Boromo Superveloz, South America - Winner: Stefan van Renselaar - One Racing
Round 8: Interlagos, Brazil - Winner: Tobias Kederer - Team Shadow Mercedes
Round 9: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium - Winner: Ed Greenhalgh - Aston Martin Racing
Round 10: Classic Hockenheim, Germany - Winner: John Maverick - Aston Martin Racing
Round 11: A1-Ring, Austria - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: Imola, San Marino - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: Monza, Italy - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: Monte-Carlo, Monaco - 19% - 80 AI Errors
Round 15: Magny-Cours, France - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 16: Nurburgring Nordschleife, Luxemburg - 19% - 40 AI Errors
Round 17: Silverstone - Britain - 75% - 40 AI Errors

JackHammer écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That helmet is even more purple than mine!

Argll !!! Two Purple Racers in the same league !!

Welcome to the series, Jo-Anne! It's lovely to see how much more emancipated the GPGSL is over F1 ;-)

And that helmet is a real beauty, if you ask me. Despite, or maybe just because of the purple.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Owen Edwards @oensan 12 mins
5th overall is the best I can hope for now :( This season promised so much but it's badly tailed off recently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Welcome Jo-Anne. I hope you'll enjoy your time in GPGSL. I'll see you out on the track in Austria.

P.S What's Jo-Anne's username in the forums?

Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome Jo-Anne. I hope you'll enjoy your time in
> GPGSL. I'll see you out on the track in Austria.
>
> P.S What's Jo-Anne's username in the forums?

Jo-Anne. ;)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Hello Miss Hayes. I hope you gonna have a good time with us at Snake. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
11th is not what I hoped for, it's maybe just reality...
Absolutely dire. Really makes me question the worth of being a team owner at the moment. Some very long and hard decisions to make in the next few weeks I think.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Phew had me worrying for a bit there boss! Glad to hear my seat is safe though ;)

Welcome to Jo-Anne though! Good to have someone new onboard to show Mal how things are done in the testers series ;-). And that helmet is really really nice, look forward to seeing it in the car in Austria.

As for Christel, hoping the team doesn't pull out of the series... A lot of good memories with the team and the guys over there so would be sad to see them go, however I can respect Chris' dilemma, its been a difficult season for the team.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Demon Racing press release, post Hockenheim...

Wow. So much boost, so little in the way of results.
Our showing in the test session was dissapointing, in regards to our finishing positions. But, we were not too far off on the actual timesheets - just like everyone else!
And in race trim, i had my fingers crossed we might have been able to pull something out of the bag, and get both our cars in the top 10. Jake got there, but Zsigimond had some bad luck.

Having used so much boost, our strategy going forward might have to change. Time for a team meeting - pretty sure Jake said he was paying for all the beer, we just need to track him down...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Disappointing results while I've been away

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
wow....just wow......
hmmm...another average weekend for me; not great.
First off, even though MPR's Charrel couldn't nab the WDC leader spot, it was still a good race as we got 3rd and as Fernando Alonso says, points are points (he says something along those lines ;)). In Austria we will prevail!

Secondly, big welcome to Jo-Anne Hayes! Wish you the very best in this series. As a welcome bonus, we at Santilal Bakeries, would like to give you a free cake :D.

----

Thirdly, I'm now in exam season at Uni so my postings may be a lot less.
Welcome to the GPGSL Jo-Anne :) And good luck in your exams Monil :)

Fantastic win by John. He was in another league to everyone else. A very Ed like performance ;)

Ed on the other hand was driving with one hand behind his back after his mistake in qualy, a problem made worse by our pitstop strategy. He was just too heavy on fuel in the early stages. His true performance showed after his pitstop when he passed several cars in the final laps.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
There is a mistake in the constructor's championship table. Snake Motorsports should have 217 points not 208.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to showing "No Mercy" ;)
Hopefully for my testing debut I will put on a good show for the team.
Do you think I can wear my corset, suspenders and fishnet stockings under my race-suit? One does like to dress up for an occassion. :-) On second thoughts, I'll get Mal to wear them, it might distract him a bit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy