GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Looking forward to Hockenheim, we need a good result here.
Hockenheim is kind of a home GP for me, too. With a good team perf and a driver boost I sincerely hope to be competitive here, and make a comeback in the driver championship.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Lots of drivers boosts here! AMR looking strong once again.. Lets hope MPR can strike back here in Germany

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Charrel Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lots of drivers boosts here! AMR looking strong
> once again.. Lets hope MPR ONE can strike back here in
> Germany

Fixed that ONE for you Charrel ;)

With some turbo boost I hopefully can make a real comeback in this race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
GPGSL-S8-R10 German Grand Prix, Hockenheim

Free Practice

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
A very 'so-so' session for the MPRs it seems. However, we were still able to gather some good data for the rest of the weekend, so I'm still feeling good about my chances :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Not too bad! Let's see if we can do something similar for the race :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I'm not sure if Glen was knackered after his forest-based break, but we might not have the inherent speed we hoped for.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!! THIS IS BRAZIL, @#$%¨&*!!! CHUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

On this way, Rodrigo Vilela talk about her first free practice 1st place: "I'm so happy. So many times this 1st place was so close, and I never got it because some troubles. Today, nothing beats me. Finally, brazilian flag on 1st!! Woo Hoo"!!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Not bad!

13th, even with a boost. Quite disappointed with this result. Hopefully can get a better result in Austria.

Seventh. Great!

Well pleased with this result, 6th and 7th for Maikel and Eric, nice work boys. :-) And a 4th for me. Wooo! I'm on fire. hot

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, that didnt work out quite the way we planned for Demon. Fair to say the extra boost and personal boost used by me in particular, failed dismally. Fingers crossed the boosts get better utilised in racing conditions by Jake and Zsigimond.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That doesn't look promising for the Shadows.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
mortal écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well pleased with this result, 6th and 7th for Maikel and Eric, nice work boys. :-)
> And a 4th for me. Wooo! I'm on fire. hot

2nd foor Jack and 5th for Andrei, that is a very strong team performance. Well done boys! Now Ed and me will 'only' have to transport this over into the main event. ONE looks very strong again, though. Who would have figured them to constantly fight for podiums and wins.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Really happy to finish 3rd :D

Could not really have done much more, so down on straight line speed and horsepower.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy