GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Looking forward to this race :)
Not a bad start for my first full race weekend. :-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
15th. Ouch, looks like I need to cut down on my cake intake because that eliminated any advantage of the boost.
Rod_vs Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!! THIS IS BRAZIL, @#$%¨&*!!!
> CHUPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
>
> On this way, Rodrigo Vilela talk about her first
> free practice 1st place: "I'm so happy. So many
> times this 1st place was so close, and I never got
> it because some troubles. Today, nothing beats me.
> Finally, brazilian flag on 1st!! Woo Hoo"!!!!

nice one boss... I've got only 17th place... better next time ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
apparently another difficult race for mac. hopefully the boost pays off in some way

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL-S8-R10 German Grand Prix, Classic Hockenheim.

Qualifying

Results Screenshot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2013 08:01AM by GPGSL.
Sorry about the lack of randomness of qualy. GP4 steadfastly refused to use the car out order whilst using this track. I don't know if its the circuit or the track slot. It may even be something else entirely.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I guess 10th is a good place to start for an amazing race to end up on the podium ;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2013 12:19AM by senna9194.
Not a particularly good quali for me it seems, but at least Charrel was able to redeem us! Hopefully I can join him on the podium :)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

MPR Crew goes wild after Pole position Charrel Jalving
Charrels comment on qualifying

The 1 lap qualifying is tricky, but I never expected a pole position today! It was very close today, Van Renselaar put in an early fast lap that was hard to beat! My car was just perfect and I pushed the perfect lap out of my MPR. But then it was AMR's turn! A very strong lap by Maverick, but he didnt manage to get in front of me.

But we expected Greenhalgh to be fast here, at sector 2 his time was very close to mine. But we knew that we had put in a extremely good sector 3 time. This was almost impossible to beat, Greenhalgh took the risk and went over the edge I think. His mistake can cost him dearly, but this improves my chance for the race and the championship!

I am very happy now! Good to be in front again and lets hope I can stay in front!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Can we have a results screenie please? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Tyrant Motorsports Livery Update

After having read a few suggestions on what to change on my team's livery, I have done a few changes to the livery and would like to get more feedback on what I can possibly change.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we have a results screenie please? :-)

A link to a results screenshot has been added underneath the video :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
What about Free Practice Results Screen?

this wasnt our best qualy...
SCR, 3rd row ! Well done !!

Qualifying could be better with boost. Let's see I can move forwards in the race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
the boosts totally didn't pay out. Now just forget the practice, hope for a decent race.
Please delete this post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2013 11:09AM by Mullet345.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy