GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice result there for SCR, both drivers in the top ten, well done! (Y)(B)(B)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I can only really echo what Charrel said in his statement.

It's a bitter disappointment for the team to come so close to a win.

I fear that if Stefan keeps up these performances then we have no chance of finishing second in the Constructors.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice result there for SCR, both drivers in the top
> ten, well done! (Y)(B)(B)

;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2013 01:34PM by mclarenaustralia.
Well done John, but a pity I couldn't make more progress myself in the early stages of the race!

X (@ed24f1)
5th is a good result for me :-)

My GPGSL Career
Snake Motorsports to make an announcement soon!

About the race: Decent result, nothing real satisfying though, let's hope we can boost up our performance during the next race!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Meh. Annoyingly average. I just seemed to have no grip on my first set of tyres and by the time I got rid of them, the damage had been done.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Owen Edwards @oensan 5 hrs
No comment... :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Maverick at the post-race press conference

Reporter: John, congratulations to your your first win for AMR and your first win this season. How does it feel?
John: Thank you. Of course it feels great to finally have this win. So far I managed to win one race, at least, every season. I hoped to continue this row with AMR, and voila. I gotta have to admit, though, that I sincerely hope it won't be the only one this season.

Reporter: Was the win in danger at any time of the race?
John: The start was a bit tricky. I had a very good start and attacked Charrel right away, but he defended very hard. To avoid a collision, I had to pull back and fell behind Stefan. But the pace of the car was great and I could catch up again, and pass them both rather easily. From then on I had a great rhythm and that was it.

Reporter: Are you a championship contender this year?
John: Well, if I've counted correctly, I should lead by one point now, or at least be close to the lead. But it doesn't matter where one is at this time of the championship. You have to be there at the end. Of course I congratulate Charrel and Stefan to the podium, but from my perspective they could have ended somewhere closer to the end of the field. We all could catch up to Ed again, who unfortunately, for the team, had a very crappy race. But I couldn't make some ground to Charrel and Stefan, which is the only thing that prevents this weekend from having been perfect.

Reporter: Now, this was kind of your home race, since you have a German license, too, and don't have a race in Switzerland. Is it something special to win here?
John: Of course it is. There were many of my fans here, and even the more motivated I was. It just was great. PARTY!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Snake Motorsports to make an announcement soon!
>
> About the race: Decent result, nothing real
> satisfying though, let's hope we can boost up our
> performance during the next race!

What is this announcement you speak of?

Anyway pretty average for me, in fact a little bit disappointing considering i lost a place and how much pace we have been showing recently. Anyway points are points so i'll take them and progress on!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
truecrysis Wrote:
> MDBSnake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Snake Motorsports to make an announcement soon!
> >
> > About the race: Decent result, nothing real
> > satisfying though, let's hope we can boost up
> our
> > performance during the next race!
>
> What is this announcement you speak of?
>

Sounds to me like our silly season might be getting underway...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sometimes I feel like the Badoer of GPGSL =(

Round 10 - Hockenheimring - Official Results Tables

Round 10 - Hockenheimring - Official Standings Tables

Round 10 - Hockenheimring - Official Boost Tables

Round 10 - Hockenheimring - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2013 06:44PM by GPGSL.
The fans gave me the extra boost I needed today. 4th is an excellent result, especially considering how many boosts were used by other teams & drivers for this GP.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
2nd is great, the strategy of pitting late worked out perfectly, overall a nice weekend for One.

massive disappointment (N)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Not a bad position for my first, full race weekend. Can't wait to be on my home track in Spielberg.

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Damn, Andrei's running away with things in the test championship.

If I had a team, I'd *Matteo Scala voice* make-a an offer he can't-a refuse...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Really disappointing given the qualifying I had there. Anyway, onto the next race.
truecrysis Schreef:
> MDBSnake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Snake Motorsports to make an announcement soon!
> >
> > About the race: Decent result, nothing real
> > satisfying though, let's hope we can boost up
> our
> > performance during the next race!
>
> What is this announcement you speak of?
>
> Anyway pretty average for me, in fact a little bit
> disappointing considering i lost a place and how
> much pace we have been showing recently. Anyway
> points are points so i'll take them and progress
> on!

Don't worry, you are keeping your seat ;) ;) ;)

Nice be still be in the top part of the tabel with TDC :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy