GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Files Deadline

As you may have noticed from the subject header, the board have set a deadline of 31st October to send your files. Any driver not sending a new helmet will have last season's installed. Any missing car liveries will have the pink Car of Shame.
All files must be sent to Stu (Stoopid).

Boromo and Zandvoort

After a second tie in the voting, Boromo and Zandvoort were entered into a vigorous selection process to decide which of them was to be used in Season 8's calendar. Boromo was selected as a round of the GPGSL as a result. The full calendar will be published later.

Im glad the new season is nearly here. Ive been working a lot recently so haven't had much chance to check in but I cant wait to get started on my S8 testers Championship assault. My Helmet will pretty much stay the same...unless I can find a willing volunteer to tart it up for me that is ;)
I like the Gold Coast option for the championship standings tables.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
oensan écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like the Gold Coast option for the championship
> standings tables.

I like this one too, except for 3rd and DNF which I prefer Canada ones.

GPGSL Season 8 Calendar

The GPGSL Season 8 race calendar was released today. The race order has been arranged to cut down on travel expenses. The first leg of the season kicks off as usual at Albert Park, Melbourne for the Australian Grand Prix and then continues on a Australasian tour finishing at Suzuka, Japan. The second leg moves on to the Americas for three races, before moving onto the third and final circular European leg finishing at the perennial season closer at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix.

Venue, Country - Weather Percentage - AI Errors

1. Albert Park, Australian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
2. Adelaide, South Australian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
3. Marina Bay, Singapore GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
4. Sepang, Malaysian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
5. Suzuka, Japanese GP - 19% - 10 AI Errors
6. Montreal, Canadian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
7. Boromo Superveloz, South American GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
8. Interlagos, Brazilian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
9. Spa-Francorchamps, Belgian GP - 75% - 40 AI Errors
10. Hockenheim, German GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
11. A1-Ring, Austrian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
12. Imola, San Marino GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
13. Monza, Italian GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
14. Monte-Carlo, Monaco GP - 19% - 80 AI Errors
15. Magny-Cours, French GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
16. Kleine Nordschleife, Luxemburg GP - 19% - 40 AI Errors
17. Silverstone, British GP - 75% - 40 AI Errors

i like japan for results column. much easier on the eye, text stands out clearer.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
JCopez Wrote:
> Im glad the new season is nearly here. Ive been
> working a lot recently so haven't had much chance
> to check in but I cant wait to get started on my
> S8 testers Championship assault. My Helmet will
> pretty much stay the same...unless I can find a
> willing volunteer to tart it up for me that is ;)

I made you a new one some time ago and sent it in...awkies.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
One of the best circuit calendars I've seen, although there'd be some complaining about Monaco. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Calendar has been set out pretty well in all fairness

As I said last week I'm not a massive fan of Monaco and Imola ingame but that's what you guys wanted

I do like that we are finishing the season in Europe

Notice you Aussies have snuck two GPs onto the calendar again, very cheeky ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Carn Aussies :D

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Ruben is sad, John is happy.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I am one of those sneaky Aussies, and from memory, I did not vote for Adelaide!!! Just happy with the home town Melbourne event....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Before anyone says anything, John didn't make the draw, that would be me :-) i voted for both tracks twice, so I wasn't bothered either way lol

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Indeed I asked Stu to make the draw to prevent any doubts on my integrity concerning Zandvoort. But I also think that Ruben's statement was absolutely neutral in this regard and was just a summary of our shared feelings. I honestly wouldn't have minded Zandvoort in the calender but also I'm not too sad not to see it in the calender this season. However, Boromo first needs to prove that it works better than Zandvoort.

In regards to Monaco I'm also not a fan of it, but it got voted in the calender and hence is in for this season. Next season it's up to everybody again to vote for it or not.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I'm gutted for Zandvoort, but totally agree, its a cracking calendar this year! :D

October 31st eh? To the Paint cave! *na na na na na na na na paintman!*
No Zaandvoort??? Now where am I to win my annual GPGSL race, having won the last 2 in a row at Zandvoort.... just thought I would remind you all of that fact.....;-)
Just as well i am a retired race driver then, eh!(B)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Notice you Aussies have snuck two GPs onto the
> calendar again, very cheeky ;)

And when Bathurst comes out we will have three! ;)
If anyone's like "Shiiiiiit, I need a helmet painted quickly" or something, drop me a PM (preferably with some colour choices) and I'll see what I can do.

I also want to see some cars emerging as well, because there's the potential for a great set of cars on a great calendar.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
It'd be nice to see a whole spectrum of colours this year too - so far, so good!

Perhaps TNR might produce something shocking this year...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy