GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Sad to see such negativity....Thank god Im not GAY

Good news. Turns out my anti-virus was causing CSM to not load the mod. So I decided to make it so avg doesn't overlook csm, and now the mod is working again. Having a test run to see how it goes, then hopefully later I should have the full qualifying coverage up.

I had the same problem with AVG. I had to make the Zaz Tools folder an exception in the virus checker.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Bit late to the party but extremely happy with these results! First off, congrats to Jo for winning her first race. Secondly, thought I got 6th at the end but got a surprise when I saw it was 4th :D. Great driving from Gareth to get 6th aswell.

With regard to the bugs in the race. It was quite annoying to see but race has been done and there's nothing we can do about it. Everyone has a life and what the RD's do in terms of running races, it takes a lot of time out of their day. It's not fair to just start roaring "RE-RUN MY CAR WENT OF AT THAT CORNER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S EHMERGARD!!"

So yeah, there are my 2 pennies.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2013 10:31AM by Ferrari2007.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.quickmeme.com]

@Dan: For quickmeme you'll need to do the old print screen and put in paint thing as they don't allow hotlinking.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2013 10:43AM by Monza972.
Haha cheers mate.

Was being a bit of a bastard to appear.

;)

Fixed it now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2013 10:31AM by Ferrari2007.
22nd to 13th so not bad. Great for Jo-Anne, whoop whoop, go girl.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The result should stand, at the end of the day it is the same for everyone, some days you get lucky, some you dont.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full qualifying has been run, and we have a pole sitter for the San Marino GP. I'll upload part 1 now, as I have some things to take care of. Hopefully parts 2 and 3 will be up later tonight.

GPGSL Rd12 San Marino GP - Qualifying

Part 1

Welcome back everyone. We are now ready for the main drivers to hit the track for qualifying. Due to various complaints up and down the paddock, the Imola circuit has undergone a transformation. It feels as if we have gone back in time. Never the less, let's get the show on the road. Weather reports show that it will once again be a dry and sunny session, with no clouds in sight. Let's head down to the track, where the pit crews are finishing up getting the cars ready.

You can just feel the tension as we wait to see who will head out onto the track first to start their run.

First man out onto the track is reigning GPGSL champion, AMR driver Ed Greenhalgh.

A 1:20.418 sees Greenhalgh take provisional pole. It looks like a tough time to beat as well.

Next driver out for his run is Christopher Hinz.

Good lap from Hinz, but 0.4 down from Greenhalgh's time sees the MAC driver in 2nd place.

Next out is Demon driver, Zsigmond Somogyi.

The Demon driver sets a better laptime than Hinz to take 2nd place.

4th man out is Shadow's Ruben Greidanus.

Ruben's time is good enough to take 2nd from Somogyi.

Out next is the Snake car of Connor Steer. Let's see if he can replicate the pace that Jo-Anne showed in the tester's sessions.

Seems the pace isn't there at the moment, as Steer slots into 4th, 0.4 down from Greenhalgh. At least it's better than Hinz's time.

Up next is Christel's Michael Pederson.

The lap is good enough to see Pederson take 4th from Steer.

ONE's Carlos Rodriguez is out next for his run.

And slots into 5th place, 0.3 down from the leading time.

The 2nd MAC Racing car of Gianluigi Silvestre heads out for his qualifying run.

His lap puts him in 5th, and bumps Rodriguez down a position.

Positions after the first 8 runners.

Stay tuned for part 2.

Text: 1 - Greenhalgh, 2 - Greidanus, 3 - Somogyi, 4 - Pederson, 5 - Silvestre, 6 - Rodriguez, 7 - Steer, 8 - Hinz

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Man, I always LOVED this pre-chicane/pre 1994 layout. That Tamburello corner was so much fun to go flat out on!!

Great to see Somogyi have a good qual run. Now it is time for Jake to follow suit...

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Rockstar Energy set to join the GPGSL????

Rumours have been flying around the GPGSL paddock here in Imola this morning after representatives of the Rockstar Energy Drink were seen leaving one of the MPR motorhomes with team executives yesterday evening.

Could the red, white and blue stripes of Martini be on their way out at MPR after 7 long seasons, making way for yellow and black?

MPR teamboss, Dan Paddock, refused to comment on the rumours this morning.

We will try and get a word from one of the MPR drivers to keep you all updated.

'RPR' has a nice ring to it!
Rockstar energy based livery? That'll look great in the series. Do any motorsport teams have rockstar as a main sponsor? Could be a starting point in regards to a livery.

Mullet345 Wrote:
> Rockstar energy based livery? That'll look great
> in the series. Do any motorsport teams have
> rockstar as a main sponsor? Could be a starting
> point in regards to a livery.

I actually considered it a long while back when I first lodged my team entry at the end of S5...but I'll be sticking to Mad-Croc for now. Managed to dig one of the old ones up, this was before I'd got the hang of painting lol:

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> Mullet345 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rockstar energy based livery? That'll look
> great
> > in the series. Do any motorsport teams have
> > rockstar as a main sponsor? Could be a starting
> > point in regards to a livery.
>
>
> I actually considered it a long while back when I
> first lodged my team entry at the end of S5...but
> I'll be sticking to Mad-Croc for now. Managed to
> dig one of the old ones up, this was before I'd
> got the hang of painting lol:
>
> [i43.tinypic.com]

Looks great. Now I'm eager to see what MPR end up deciding to do once the pre-season arrives.

Very nice Jake.

I wouldn't want to copy anybody else's livery though, where;s the fun in that.

Greg, did you read the press release? They are only rumours right now.

Ruben's lap looks good

Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Very nice Jake.
>
> I wouldn't want to copy anybody else's livery
> though, where;s the fun in that.
>
> Greg, did you read the press release? They are
> only rumours right now.

You wouldn't be; I'd love to see a decent Rockstar car in the series so I reckon you should go for it!

Kinda surprised we don't have more energy drink-sponsored cars around (apart from TSS/Demon using Red Bull, of course)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy