GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Mixed bag of results for Demon Racing. Not the best of days, not the worst either....Onwards and upwards for us....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Thanks John for spoiling the results :) :) :) :)

Incident 2k9 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------

+1

Driving in 8th position and suddenly I'm driving at the back of the field. No coverage about what happened.

Absolute crap season, nothing goes like it should be. The new qualifying format and the shorter races with one mandatory pitstop seems a big disadvantage for me.

Maybe it's time to call it a day.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Disaster...

Started finished last, crashed the car, coluld'n have been worst...
I wouldn't call it a day, next season will see the end of one lap qualy and quite possibly more.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Very happy with my race :-) Lost out at the start, but made up positions later in the race, and was able to get the second set of tyres working straight away. Good result for the team with Ross up in 5th.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Yep, well done Ross and Joseph, looks like the tide has turned for SCR. Seems like the boost works for some and not for others, weird.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
EricMoinet schrieb:
> Thanks John for spoiling the results :) :) :) :)

Well, sorry Eric, but my post was only the second to next to the coverage and it's mostly your own fault if you go and read down BEFORE having watched the video ;) And after all it was 5 of 22 drivers I mentioned...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
mortal Wrote:
> I wouldn't call it a day, next season will see the
> end of one lap qualy and quite possibly more.

That'll be a relief for all drivers. But what do you mean by possibly more?

I had a good race, but it could have been more. If we have stopped later maybe I would have been able to hold on to first place, but I guess we will never know :-)

But congratz John, I will beat you in Imola ;)

Good race for the team, both of us in the points. This should boost us in the standings.
Only if we could have results like this every race.
Rico Wrote:
> Something went terribly wrong here :( :(
>
> We need to up our pace or adjust the goals of our
> season. And i dont want the last scenario.

Not really promising...

My GPGSL Career
Well apparently pace was there as 3rd fastest lap suggests, but 18th is rubbish. Cannot remember my performance that well so will have watch the video footage later, but I can't imagine it will be enjoyable footage for the snake guys...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
truecrysis Schreef:
> Well apparently pace was there as 3rd fastest lap
> suggests, but 18th is rubbish. Cannot remember my
> performance that well so will have watch the video
> footage later, but I can't imagine it will be
> enjoyable footage for the snake guys...

Thats right, it was not good. Can't be worse next race then this one though!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
After the horrible qualifying session, this result is more than we could have hoped for.

Pretty good job of damage limitation by the team.

May I guide your eyes to this.

[gpgsuperleague.wikia.com]

Has been neglected recently. Would be good to see some more people contributing.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I wonder why I can't find some good pace like I do in GPGNC :(

Well done Tobias!! Very chuffed with that podium

Gutted for Ruben, we think there was a technical issue but I certainly hope our legendary driver doesn't lose his faith and hope. It's been a difficult season for the whole team but the new format of GPGSL gives us the opportunity to get back on top next season

Christel VXR dissect Austria Weekend

Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman looked down trodden and defeated as he spoke to the assembled press in the paddock after the Austrian Grand Prix. Copeman made little comment about the race weekend stating only that his teams qualifying performance had been very pleasing but the race was heartbreaking to watch. Copeman finished an interview with a BBC reporter by saying that the team would be making a big announcement after the next race.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Should I prepare to find a new driver for next season? ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Incident 2k9 Wrote:
> [i.imgur.com]

shall we hold hands and do this together??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy