GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Not bad, we really need to take advantage of this boost and take some good points away from this round.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Mal just loves to stuff up.......Awwww the rewards. Snake team will win!!
...it's like the 5 letter word game all over again...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Live entertainment lol! ;)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Okay what the bloody hell is happening this season! The guy we get in to help us out goes awol.

The only positive thing about Jack's move is that it seems to have helped his perf a little bit as he has been performing well in the Aston.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm looking forward to coming home from work. LOL!

Oh man, just what we needed in a highly rated, professional racing league.

Heck, go ONE Racing! We are not known as ONE for nothing...

Heh ;)

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
CaptinFranko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay what the bloody hell is happening this
> season! The guy we get in to help us out goes
> awol.
>
> The only positive thing about Jack's move is that
> it seems to have helped his perf a little bit as
> he has been performing well in the Aston.

yeah, its good to see Jack getting his perfs up, but we need a steady second driver in the main team, one that sticks around, makes an effort to post atleast something... =/
maybe its time to bring Jack back? :)
GPGSL S8 R11 Austrian Grand Prix, A1-Ring

Qualifying

Qualy Results Screen

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2013 12:52AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Urgh, 19th isn't what I wanted after a couple of decent qualy sessions in the past few races.

Good result for me. Looking forward to the race :-)

My GPGSL Career
seems we went back to our usual pace.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
You've gotta be kidding...wish I hadn't bothered with boost now.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
14th, not very pleased about that. All my rivals are in the top 5 :/

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Maverick in the pits just after Greenhalgh ended the qualifying with his run:

Yes! That was a perfect lap! I was slightly worried that I had to go out first. But I got it all together and the car felt simply great! Good to see as well that Ed finished in the top 5, too, without being too close to me at the start. It only bugs me a little that Stefan is, once again, so close. ONE's performance this season is incredible! With all the short-notice changes before the season one would have thought that they'd struggle to find the pace. But once again Stefan made a perfect job there! I'll have to fight tomorrow to keep him behind me, that's for sure. But the big gap of more than 2 tenths gives hopes. Charrel seems to be struggling, however. After the strong performance of MPR in the practice, I would have expected him further up as well. But the qualifying doesn't bring points. I'll have to get it all together tomorrow and hopefully finish the German/Austria tour with two wins.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well that's a bummer :/

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

16th isn't too fantastic... Dominic managed a little better in 11th, but it seems we are pretty much matching what happened in FP. Hopefully more will happen in the race to get me some more points!

I got a bit bored and drafted up sector times for every driver if anyone wants to have a look for any reason.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
17th & 20th with 6bhp, what a load of @#$%&.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
9th and 17th, this was not our plan. Hopefully Matteo can still drive to the podium, that would be great.

btw, i love this track :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Dead last again, what the hell is happening????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy