GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One Racing will change layout for next season!
>
> Please, someone who has Audi car (red on top and
> silver on side), please, send me the link by PM!!
> *.*

New livery on the way for ONE Racing in S9? Should look great once finished. Any sponsorship changes? And is the new livery going to be used in GPGSL-3?

Hoping for a decent session when we get to Hockenheim. Based on recent results in both test sessions and races, it seems Christel are looking at a better 2nd half of this season. So, bring on the 2nd half of the season!

The Christel Racing Season 9 car is pretty much finished. At one point I considered using last year's car for the rest of this season to see if if our fortunes improved. I am pleased with how Spa went though, it shows where we should and could be; plus we are off of the bottom of the constructors now too. As much as I hate to say it, it is looking more and more like the fact that last season was a complete fluke. Hopefully next season we will be able to move back into the midfield, as in the way that I see it, that's probably about the right place for a team in their third season.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Sheeeesh. Are we announcing Season 9 liveries already?? Suppose we should, seen as how new teams are unveiling their S16 liveries! LOL;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 écrivait:
> Sheeeesh. Are we announcing Season 9 liveries
> already?? Suppose we should, seen as how new teams
> are unveiling their S16 liveries! LOL;)

May I correct you ? S 347 liveries ;) ;) ;)

Hmmm, after AVG flagged CSM as a trojan horse, I can't get it to work no more EeeeeeK! :( Keeps saying I haven't got a clean gp4.exe, even after replacing it. Looks like lots of uninstalling and installing for me then :-O

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Hmmm, after AVG flagged CSM as a trojan horse, I
> can't get it to work no more EeeeeeK! :( Keeps
> saying I haven't got a clean gp4.exe, even after
> replacing it. Looks like lots of uninstalling and
> installing for me then :-O

That's not good to hear.

All sorted. Seems CSM decided to point to a secondary install of GP4 instead of the one it has always done. :-o

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I'd get rid of avg, use microshaft security essentials and malwarebytes. A lot less intrusive. Easy to allow files and processes.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
On holiday so just making sure I don't get a penalty, good job team

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
4th!! =) fantastic!!!
The great track in the german forests, one of my favourites.
We need to start to climb back, too much time wasted already...
A good result for us last time out. As we come into Germany, I'm hoping that I'm finally over the wurst.

(I'll get my coat.)

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Chuffed with the podium finish for Jack.

Charrel had a horror race though, need to get back on track with his title bid.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
If someone has and can send me Audi car (red and silver), I'll be happy! ;)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
I search this and so far I didn't find it anywhere...

Holiday Statement

"I'll be offline since tomorrow till next Saturday night. I inform my team boss to not use this as an excuse for not paying my wage. End of the statement. Prague is the next!"

My GPGSL Career
Apologies for absence, drilled through a live electrical cable in my house. All is good!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Second half of the season starts in Germany and I really need a good result here to keep my championship hopes alive. Top 3 would be great considering that I kinda dislike the track's layout.

____
Rod_vs écrivait:
> If someone has and can send me Audi car (red and
> silver), I'll be happy! ;)

Did you try to take a look at the LMPS mod by Yaya ? There are two different Audi cars in it.

KGrant Wrote:
> Can anyone send me the cars.wad file, or something
> to help me out? xx
>
> Lookign forward to Germany, boost has got to help
> on those long straights.

As I said Keeley, I'm working on that for you, but it will take time as I don't have a lot of it spare lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy