GPGSL S8 Round 14 -Monaco Grand Prix - The RD's Short Straw >> SHOCKING NEWS AT PAGE 204!!! <<

Posted by GPGSL 
Good call Stu, however if it was up to me I would simply delete those last names from the list altogether.

I think a simple check every month or so to make sure that those who are in the waiting list are active is all that is needed.

I've also only just realised that Jack is top of the waiting list. Don't anybody be going and quitting on us before the end of the season please.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Here is the TTW Racing Practice Day for the S398 (I hope the sponsors wait a while) ;););););)
The livery is still W.I.P, only missing details, no more. (And yes, is the SMD-ZG01)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 03:59AM by RenaultRS10.
That livery looks great. It's going to take a few seasons, but I'll be looking forward to seeing it in action once the team is allowed to join.

I do like that! :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
No one answered my question on why my teams livery looks familiar?

Boost deadline for Germany???
Because no-one cares? ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless I'm very much mistaken... I am very much mistaken!
Demon Racing Press Release.....

With the unpleasant wet weather in Spa-Franchorchamps for this round of GPGSL action, the power brokers at Demon Racing are debating whether to load up the Holden powered engines with oodles of boost for the upcoming Hockenheim action, on the high speed long straight layout...

Talks of boost well in excess of anything that True North Racing traditionally bring to Silverstone, are under consideration.... The decision will be revealed when the performances are posted.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Like that livery!

Stu; I like your idea, but considering the teams at the bottom of the "revised" list have barely even posted perhaps we should just get rid of them. We discussed this last season, and they've shown no signs of being active.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Good idea Stu, however I would put a posting limit max in number of days. Let's say if a user hasn't posted within 180 days (+/- 6 months), he is deleted from the list.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I also agree. It can't be that people block valuable waiting list spots and then never show up. I'd rather go with 60-65 days, however, than 180. When an active participant of the league doesn't post for 42 days, he's out. So I think 2 months are more than enough time for a waiting list team owner to make one single post and show interest.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
That Renault is a beautiful livery, love it. I hope you get on the grid soon.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note to myself: No matter what my teamboss says, I want to drive a bomb one time in my life.
RenaultRS10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here is the TTW Racing Practice Day for the S398
> (I hope the sponsors wait a while) ;););););)
> The livery is still W.I.P, only missing details,
> no more. (And yes, is the SMD-ZG01)
>
> [img18.imageshack.us]
>
> [imageshack.us]
>
> [imageshack.us]
>
> [imageshack.us]

at first sight I thought of ScalaGP ;) I like it, if you manage to make the bull blend better on the nose with the black band and it will look awesome :-)

My GPGSL Career
Very nice, I would actually dump Red Bull off as a sponsor as the yellow disk part of the logo doesn't lend itself well to your yellow base colour.

As Matteo said it reminds me of the Scala cars.

Greg, I think Rico is suggesting that it looks a little like the current Lotus livery, with the red sidepod and air-intake.

May I make a few comments about your livery which I think could improve it.

I would personally make the Price logo in front of the cockpit white and I would also think about having both Sony and Samsung as sponsors. They are two competing companies in real life so I can't see them both sponsoring the same team.

Shell also no longer use that font in their advertising, nowadays they simply use the logo.

Edit: For a typo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 03:20PM by Ferrari2007.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Greg, I think Rico is suggesting that it looks a
> little like the current Lotus livery, with the red
> sidepod and air-intake.
>
> May I make a few comments about your livery which
> I think could improve it.
>
> I would personally make the Price logo in front of
> the cockpit white and I would also think about
> having both Sony and Samsung as sponsors. They are
> two competing companies in real life so I can't
> see them both sponsoring the same team.
>
> Shell also no longer use that font in their
> advertising, nowadays they simply use the logo.
>
> Edit: For a typo

Lotus does have a very nice looking livery. My original plan was to put the nose section of their livery on the car, but I couldn't work out how to do that and so went with red sidepods. I also decided to go with using the first name of the drivers on the top red section, as I don't think any previous liveries in GPGSL have done that before.

And in regards to the sponsors, as I stated in my post, the livery is still WIP. So I can add or remove sponsors, and also change engine supplier. I'm in no rush to have it fully completed, but I can assure it will be ready in time for when Tyrant Motorsports join the series (the livery may even appear in GPGSL-3).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 03:54PM by Mullet345.
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Greg, I think Rico is suggesting that it looks a
> little like the current Lotus livery, with the red
> sidepod and air-intake.
>
> May I make a few comments about your livery which
> I think could improve it.
>
> I would personally make the Price logo in front of
> the cockpit white and I would also think about
> having both Sony and Samsung as sponsors. They are
> two competing companies in real life so I can't
> see them both sponsoring the same team.
>
> Shell also no longer use that font in their
> advertising, nowadays they simply use the logo.
>
> Edit: For a typo

Lotus does have a very nice looking livery. My original plan was to put the nose section of their livery on the car, but I couldn't work out how to do that and so went with red sidepods. I also decided to go with using the first name of the drivers on the top red section, as I don't think any previous liveries in GPGSL have done that before.

And in regards to the sponsors, as I stated in my post, the livery is still WIP. So I can add or remove sponsors, and also change engine supplier. I'm in no rush to have it fully completed, but I can assure it will be ready in time for when Tyrant Motorsports join the series (the livery may even appear in GPGSL-3).

JohnMaverick Wrote:
> I also agree. It can't be that people block
> valuable waiting list spots and then never show
> up. I'd rather go with 60-65 days, however, than
> 180. When an active participant of the league
> doesn't post for 42 days, he's out. So I think 2
> months are more than enough time for a waiting
> list team owner to make one single post and show
> interest.

That sounds agreeable to me. That's definitely plenty of time.

I think we're all agreed that Facebook F1, Biscione Motor Racing, Double F and Marr Grand Prix should be removed from the list. As Dean's retired from the GPGSL, then K1 Racing should be taken off too.

Everyone else is pretty active, and that's what we want to encourage.

Mullet345 Wrote:
>
> Lotus does have a very nice looking livery. My
> original plan was to put the nose section of their
> livery on the car, but I couldn't work out how to
> do that and so went with red sidepods. I also
> decided to go with using the first name of the
> drivers on the top red section, as I don't think
> any previous liveries in GPGSL have done that
> before.

The problem is, the names on the intake doesn't really work as the template won't allow for this on the second car.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2013 04:01PM by Incident 2k9.
I'll be so so sad to see Facebook F1 disappear.

Nice qualifying, happy to grab 4th on the grid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy